Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Are you sure it's not a dream?

I am sure it’s a dream sequence.. even the gift giving ceremony is a dream sequence because Kaveri herself is not keen in breaking this shadi .. she just wants Abhira cornered and bow to her demands of being a good bahu ( according to her ) like Vidya and Manisha .. have babies manage kitchen ..

this sequence looks too good to be true .. but it was looking too fast and exposed Ruhi clearly.. saying you stole my pyar Armaan ..

so on this scenario Abhira handing over the ring to Ruhi means nothing .. only Abhira is unharmed she runs away with her degree .. Armaan will be thrown out of his family
And Ruhi will be left in the road hawking her wares ..

Plus MG has no money to buy any gifts .. plus the precap is normal

today Armaan spoke about Khoon ka rishta.. Armaan Sa remember these words because an even bigger blast is waiting for you .. Abhira has her great grandfather waiting for her ..( who is counting his last minutes ) and some relatives who don’t care ..

but you have your mother out somewhere.., let’s see how you can turn your back against that

I wish it was real ..but it’s a dream

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

dialogue of the day -Tumhari mumma kitna paise chodke gayi -By Sanjay Bansal smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

It's not blocked you can do where you don't get tag smiley36

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

so in MGs dream he still feels that Ruhi's response will be to say Abhira stole her pyaar Armaan from her. Ghatiya, phir bhi buddha is letting her do dhong of playing wife to Rohit

And in his dream, his assessment of Abhira is that she will simply accept Ruhi's accusations at face value, give Armaan to Ruhi and walk off. Seriously?! Does he know her at all?!

He thinks that abhira is also like his akshu who once offered her first boyfriend in a golden platter to ruhi's mother. I guess that's why. Also he doesn't expect abhira to hate them at all. Didn't he say that abhira khushi ke maare pagal hojayegi jab usse pata chalega ki woh usske sach much ki par naanu hain. Seems like next heart attack is loading for him which I clearly don't want as that blame will also fall on abhira's head. Abhira recently told kaveri that she is very protective when it comes to her pyaar. So still there is a hope. Lets see.
Edited by Sajini235 - 9 days ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Please. That scene was so funny. Ruhi accuses Abhira's mom of double murder and her first reaction is to..... Break off her engagement? smiley37

At least this weird dream means that Manish doesn't want to give any more thappads to Armaan. Small mercies. smiley39

Kaveri wants Abhira to be forever in Poddar house and torturing and bringing new new task for that....Shabd kadam ho gaya hai describe karne ki smiley39

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Not phuphasa having more trust in Abhira's jugaad skills than me smiley39smiley37

Phufasa has so.much trust in Armaan and Abhira woh bas rastha batak gaya hai smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

If this is not a dream, am scared to think how much hate Abhira will get from audience smiley19

If this is not a dream but a reality, then that's the end of abhira's character for me. smiley7

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am pretty sure its a dream of MGs.

dream lagta hai.....na bhi ho....to ruhi ne clearly sab ke saamne...armaan ko cheen liya...mera pyaar cheen liya.....chilla chilla kar kah diya...rohit and dadi.....😂

jo bhi ho, the way it is shown...akshu ka sach jaldi hi aane wala hai...😂 abhira will mostlikely get some evidence of the sach....

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

of course it has to be or else Abhira behavior is not acceptable. She can’t just betray Ar. He is not a trophy that she will hand over to Ru. If its dream makers need to reduce it already episode is only 17mins😖

yup....cannot just hand over the ring like that......

looked like abhira is dadi...handing over the toffe...armaan...to ruhi...😂