Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I am eagerly waiting for Trps for this week's episode. I want to know how much today's episode will fetch.

Everyone is seething, and crying. Up in arms. I think that was the aim of today's episode smiley37

They should not have given the precap. To maintain the suspense. Up until tomorrow.

No man X will get all worked up with Ab hate and dkp is worried they might lose few trp audiences 🤣 isliye de diya precap.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

When will this oldhag kv will reach hell?Sabki zindagi narak banake rakha hain issnesmiley7

Pehle iske 150 saal ke samdhis toh nipte!!!! smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Bakwas keval aap karte ho Nja Ma’am.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That sh*it was that dhongi buddha dream smiley7

Abhira isn't giving up her Armaan sa to Rusharam.smiley36

I was almost convince it was real. Until Ab took off that ring so fast and accepting BS coming out of Nasty mouth about her mumma

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If abhira is being upset in mg dream then she will do nothing in realitysmiley7. Poor us 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...

She is already upset in reality too when Armaan asked whether he should find her family..

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol today's episode is definitely a dream cause in the precap Abhira wants kaveri to dance in her sangeet smiley39

Imo they simply want to establish the reason for Manish not revealing the truth to all, and nothing else.

Armaan aise khada rahega kya if she will ran away like this...Dream hi hai smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

oh its a dream alright...
1. abhira would never give in to the fact that her mom would do something like that nor would she break the engagement
2. armaan wouldn't just stand there while abhira breaks the engagement
3. i don't think swarna would agree to being abhira's mykaa without knowing the truth. clearly she and surekha were just as shocked knowing the truth
4. bffr MG is bankrupt so there is absolutely no way he would be able to get that many gifts

Gifts toh poddars se bhi zyada hai

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

How will Abhira hand over Armaan to Ruhi when Ruhi has a husband?

Aur woh banda aise kambe ke tarah khada hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan aise khada rahega kya if she will ran away like this...Dream hi hai smiley37

lmao 🤣 yes….. now I seriously want IR for rest if the family should happen after shaadi. Becahare ArSa ka SR ka sapna pura hona chayesmiley36