Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

all this must b to compel Manish to reveal the identity….

I just hope… abhira dies not go soft in these goenkas… she digs the truth and gives it back to goenkas and ruhi…

I am hoping that based on what she told Armaan yesterday - she will be really mad at Goenkas and if Ruhi accuses Akshara, she will find proof of her mom's innocence.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I hope this is just gonna turn like previous seasons of the rishta where female lead was unable to get pregnant and then later on , she has children. Don't want them to follow Ghum's surrogacy track with that Roohi carrying AbhiMaan 's child in her tummy smiley44

I don’t think so…. Ruhi has been shown tooooii low to Cary sbhira ka baby😃😃 Lagta nahi hsi yeh higa…. Agar majers ne dikhane ki koshish ki, to dikha nahi oaatenge😃😃darshak accept nahi karenge… in general!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don’t think so…. Ruhi has been shown tooooii low to Cary sbhira ka baby😃😃 Lagta nahi hsi yeh higa…. Agar majers ne dikhane ki koshish ki, to dikha nahi oaatenge😃😃darshak accept nahi karenge… in general!

Hope so :(

And Since when did Shahi paneer care about audience smiley19 he hurt both the fandoms last generation

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am hoping that based on what she told Armaan yesterday - she will be really mad at Goenkas and if Ruhi accuses Akshara, she will find proof of her mom's innocence.

Hoping so….. itni aasani se maaf na kare…. End nein to Hum Saath Saath Hsin… hona hi hoga….

Pinecone thumbnail

Hoping so….. itni aasani se maaf na kare…. End nein to Hum Saath Saath Hsin… hona hi hoga….

yeah but they should drag the Abhira hating on Goenkas stuff

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Hope so :(

And Since when did Shahi paneer care about audience smiley19 he hurt both the fandoms last generation

I was to ok… last gen…. Abhira Sharna de di….. Akshu ko acchi life de di… kafi hai….Manyu ka character Bilkul fade Ho Gaya…😃

yeah but they should drag the Abhira hating on Goenkas stuff

Yessss… drag kya… I’ll b happy agar Manish dies without sbhira ki maafi😃

Pinecone thumbnail

Yessss… drag kya… I’ll b happy agar Manish dies without sbhira ki maafi😃

woh toh nahi hoga as much as we want it to happen

woh toh nahi hoga as much as we want it to happen

Isss liye… sbhira should give a hard time to Manish…. Manish should b really guilty…. Abd ruhi should get real bashing abd thrashing from him!!! 😃

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I was to ok… last gen…. Abhira Sharna de di….. Akshu ko acchi life de di… kafi hai….Manyu ka character Bilkul fade Ho Gaya…😃

Jitna maanga tha, us sey zyada mil gya smiley36 but, Mere liye he destroyed Abhira's parents story. Anyways, let's hope there is no surrogacy track