Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

Instead of getting into the running car she ask Arohi to move or pull Arohi to other side but AK is AK 🤦‍♂️

makers ke paas ache writer ki Kami hain unhe kalesh karna tha toh arohi se karwate rahe jabtak abhira the hamesha vo kuch na kuch misunderstanding karti rahi aur yeh hon isliye ak se maauun vrat karwate rahe abhim ko ek doc hone ke bawajud impulsive dekhate rahe

Seperation karwana tha isliye vo dekhaya I strongly believe ye love traingle ko justify karna chahte the isliye Neil ko hata diya kyuki uske rehte toh hon ni pata ak ko aur sacrificing kweeen bana diya abhim ko waisa jisne uspe sirat ka aurop lagadiya warna usko koi haq nahi banta tha ye sab bolne ka upar se ek character jo ek ladki se itna pyaar kare vo 8 saal kaise dur reh sakta ..

Fir unhone arohi ko hatana lekin aise jisse ye blame game continue hon paaye isliye aise hi hatadiya

Creativity ki Kami hain vo toh harshad ne mana kardiya ki uska charc ar se pyaar nahi karega warna pakka ab+ar dekhate

Edited by Nhikia - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

makers ke paas ache writer ki Kami hain unhe kalesh karna tha toh arohi se karwate rahe jabtak abhira the hamesha vo kuch na kuch misunderstanding karti rahi aur yeh hon isliye ak se maauun vrat karwate rahe abhim ko ek doc hone ke bawajud impulsive dekhate rahe

Seperation karwana tha isliye vo dekhaya I strongly believe ye love traingle ko justify karna chahte the isliye Neil ko hata diya kyuki uske rehte toh hon ni pata ak ko aur sacrificing kweeen bana diya abhim ko waisa jisne uspe sirat ka aurop lagadiya warna usko koi haq nahi banta tha ye sab bolne ka upar se ek character jo ek ladki se itna pyaar kare vo 8 saal kaise dur reh sakta ..

Fir unhone arohi ko hatana lekin aise jisse ye blame game continue hon paaye isliye aise hi hatadiya

Creativity ki Kami hain vo toh harshad ne mana kardiya ki uska charc ar se pyaar nahi karega warna pakka ab+ar dekhate

Akshara is a character written like very self righteous ziddhi and always make stupid decision that cost another people lives leaving behind everything she run from there others suffer because of her ...She has zero guilt...one of her stupidity is Arohi's death ...

Originally posted by: Indira1211

did akshara shoot Neil,with a gun or stab him…from,the Episodes we saw,.the goons stabbed him‘’when he was trying to, save innocent girls from,being human trafficked..so,Neil,died saving those girls..he did a good job.. but I suppose it’s expected that he should have been selfish and not saved those girls. Akshara had nothing to,do with Neil’s death. And it was the same with Sirat,.who fell down the stairs and died..and Arohi didn’t move out of the way and the car bumped her and she fell and hit her head on a rock. These people all died accidentally..except Neil who,was murdered by goons. But the faulty characters in the show will blame akshara..but we viewers are sensible and can see what happened objectively…

Yes viewers are sensible to understand how she is and her stupid decision making skill and no ounce of guilt...Haan how Abhinav died also viewers watched ...
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

Akshara is a character written like very self righteous ziddhi and always make stupid decision that cost another people lives leaving behind everything she run from there others suffer because of her ...She has zero guilt...one of her stupidity is Arohi's death ...

she maybe stupid but didn't harm anyone and can't arohi see a car coming infront of herself ak has done mistakes but none of the blames is justified

she maybe stupid but didn't harm anyone and can't arohi see a car coming infront of herself ak has done mis

Arohi was talking in phone so she didn't c...In the episode it was evident how she manipulates Neil to fight the goons instead of waiting the police ...She never feel any guilty about that ..she lied all her life ...what the need of saying that Arohi died because of her ..She can say that it was an accident...she ruined so many lives...

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I did say without casualties. Also Akshu was so good at saving ppl which was why itni kam time pe deaths and negative consequences mila sabko. Okay got it 😂 Ruhi ko mental bana diya smiley37

Lol Akshara was the only one there at the scene of incident and others weren't there.

Welp even if she didn't say "I Reject" her stupid decisions can't be ever forgotten and were hard to ignore smiley36. Her words couldn't be ever trusted. She in end I reject person ke samne propose tho kiya haismiley37.

I don’t want to discuss much of that…. As makers ne Sab dikhana ki how Akshu was emotionally manipulated thru abhir…😃… jo bhi hua.., kisi ne woh na dekhna chaha chahe..😃😃… to makers ne Manyu ko Bilkul majnu bana diya ki apni mamma ko chod diya usne… Akshu ke liye😃😃 fir ruhi ko chod diya… 😃😃😃

But makers ko chain na aaya…. Akshu died as Mrs Akshara Sharma!!! And Abhira Sharna de di😃😃

Rahi arohi ki death ki baat… for me, arohi is the person mainly at fault… ziddi ruhi ko car keys thams di… uss din jise din woh drive karne ko zidd kar rahi thi… y could she not take that bag abd talk on the phone??? Abd then car aate hue nahi dekhi… bhai Aise Kaise?? Akshu took the blame to spare ruhi from the guilt ridden life that she had lived…. Thabks to ruhi ki mamma and the goenkas!!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

did you see the upcoming cringe plot- Abhira is gonna be declared infertile it seems . I have a feeling its Ruhi's plotting

And todays blurb says Manisha is gonna threaten Ruhi that she will expose her in front of Kaveri. But I have a feeling that it will backfire and only make Ruhi more wary of Manisha and better at covering her tracks after doing kaands. Chachi is such a disappointment rn.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

did you see the upcoming cringe plot- Abhira is gonna be declared infertile it seems . I have a feeling its Ruhi's plotting

And todays blurb says Manisha is gonna threaten Ruhi that she will expose her in front of Kaveri. But I have a feeling that it will backfire and only make Ruhi more wary of Manisha and better at covering her tracks after doing kaands. Chachi is such a disappointment rn.

How do you know Abhira will be infertile? Vaise every generation it is the same storyline smiley44 but i meant have they revealed any spoiler?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

How do you know Abhira will be infertile? Vaise every generation it is the same storyline smiley44 but i meant have they revealed any spoiler?

new precap has come.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

It's always the same story, heroine will be declared infertile amd maa nahi ban sakti, everyone will cry, later miraculously she will get pregnant, then after a month or two, hero heroine separate/divorce for 6 years, first child will be a boysmiley44