Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he told in video record he needs a partner who is calm understanding and tc of his family. Abheera was recording it🤣. Arman told madhav that you don't see what ruhi is silently doing for our family

Chal jhoote smiley29

Mujhe Pata hey he secretly loves abheera riling dadi as he couldn't do it. Madhav arman are same they hug abheera for riling dadi.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

people who were expecting muskaan to come back here is muskaan smiley36

https://x.com/dreamy_rimz/status/1833551841688223812

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

people who were expecting muskaan to come back here is muskaan smiley36

https://x.com/dreamy_rimz/status/1833551841688223812

Not the iconic KYUNNNNN smiley37smiley37smiley37

IMG_1875.jpeg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Not the iconic KYUNNNNN smiley37smiley37smiley37

IMG_1875.jpeg

she looks like ruhi ki chachi more than ab's smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she looks like ruhi ki chachi more than ab's smiley37

You read my mind smiley37 Imagine she flips and becomes pro Roohi smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You read my mind smiley37 Imagine she flips and becomes pro Roohi smiley36

haha she can smiley37 is show main sab double dholki haismiley36

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Usko ek hi kaam show mein romance and give back hugs to abheerasmiley42

alexa play song:

Do you get deja vu, hmm? smiley4

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as of now revelation not done to abheera or ruhi so ruhi is right. Why should abheera drag her parnanu when ar insulted them in mandap kept goenkas ijjat in road. Ar said same words to abheera too. Abheera forgot what happened simply thinks they are just starting life as gf bf lovers phase to shadi. Reality is they were hubby wife first and divorced after rolling nearly one yr on same bed together Wo any feelings. And in bts Rohit guiding ar to balance wife and family. As if ar is marrying first time. I was like isko salah kyun then he shouted on abhira sided ruhi and dadi now it's opposite side

I sometimes think do the writers really hate the FL, giving the impulsive illogical hypocritical dialogues in those hideous clothes?

I mean, most of the time and even today ruhi was given so apt dialogues in that scene and both the leads were dumbstruck and couldn't say anything smiley37

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

did akshara shoot Neil,with a gun or stab him…from,the Episodes we saw,.the goons stabbed him‘’when he was trying to, save innocent girls from,being human trafficked..so,Neil,died saving those girls..he did a good job.. but I suppose it’s expected that he should have been selfish and not saved those girls. Akshara had nothing to,do with Neil’s death. And it was the same with Sirat,.who fell down the stairs and died..and Arohi didn’t move out of the way and the car bumped her and she fell and hit her head on a rock. These people all died accidentally..except Neil who,was murdered by goons. But the faulty characters in the show will blame akshara..but we viewers are sensible and can see what happened objectively…

exactly I can't with people saying they should have been selfish specially knowing how ak was

I agree she has been really dumb and stupid growing up expecting love from someone who doesn't even care about her but she was a happy go girl who just wants to be kind and happy

Despite all of the things I firmly believe she kept both the kids away coz she doesn't want to give them any childhood trauma coz it must have been really difficult for her to stay away from her family

And I'm glad she did abhira is not mahaan she won't accept those blames

Edited by Nhikia - 8 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

She is the one who saved Manyu in the fire…. When arohi took the credit!!!!! She risked her life but saved himn!!

Arohi should not have given the keys to ruhi.., especially when the ziddi baby was on a zidd to drive since the morning that day!!!

Pregnant akshu risjed her life again to save ruhi!’ If Akshu would not have intervened, ruhi arohi ke saath se pata nahi Kitne chale gayee hote!! As arohi to ruhi ko keys thama kar itminaan se baat kar rahi thi….

ak should have purposely ended these Goenkas and birlas aur sukoon se rehti kasauli mein kitna acha hota abhir and abhira ke both parents sab saath mein hote