Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Wiping her tears, almost writing shiv shakti with her, taking stand for her, aiding her wound, promising her that he will talk to family about their relationship, giving her puppy eyes.

All these while being married to abhira.

Ruhi is shameless for still going behind him post wedding humiliation. But it doesn't change the fact that he did two timing emotionally. He put whole blame on ruhi by saying he never loved her as if he never did all the above mentioned things.

People remember the poll dance while I remember romantic dance sequence of armaan ruhi where abhira imagined herself in ruhi placesmiley39

his every action has been conveniently forgotten by viewers just because he's now FL's love interest.

After leap agar next man comes in independent abheeracrite's life, armaan will be forgotten like a bud in the air smiley8

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are...

I also missed you...

Yeah.....

Just randomly came across a clip where this epic scene played out......

Just couldn't stop myself from commenting....

Matlab the way she removed her ring and handover it to ruhi, and said sorry to armaan...and shoot out of gate..

It was lile future playing..

Today its dream but that day is not far when it would be haqeeqat...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See Itv FL works on 2 principles one irritating mahanta devipan, and second stupidly sacrificial and Abhira is no different...

So enjoy abhi toh picture baki hai...

Popcorn toh abhi aur mazedaar honge🤣🤣🤣

She will leave armaan and would cry that how her mother could do this and than would come across some proof of ak veing innocent and set on a mission to prove her innocence and take back armaan from ruhi clutches..

Same old same old itv crap...😅😅😅😅

https://youtu.be/D8I2D6VLQQc?si=evU2rzitL-ZP3fbl

Abhi toh faltu giri shuru hui hai smiley41smiley40

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

and garvita was fab today.. reminded me of Aaru.. even the scene shut up but woh toh tumse nahi ho payega🤣.. even her mother used to shut Akshara like this🤣…

I laughed so hard that in a minute ruhi realised ye mene kisko shut up boldiya 🤣🤦

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Dkp ne khooni beti ko ko emphasize kiya hai smiley36 smiley37 sapna tha phir bhi they made sure audience know ak was involved in death of neil and arohi smiley40

And seems like kaveri will soon realize ak was involved in death of arohi and neil 😂 when she will try to expose ab infront of everyone thab manish may come in her rescue to defend eternal galti se mistake candidate whose mistake causes death 😂

This is the queen treatment DKP is giving to previous legacy queen Diya smiley37smiley37. They bash the previous FL this way.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise vo sab joot bhi nahi tha smiley37. Armaan led on ruhi by giving her hopes. I can't forget how strongly he stood for ruhi against his cousins just for them not liking her foodsmiley37. Washing that ring because abhira touched itsmiley39

Problem was her forgiving him just like that despite saying those dialogues about his two timing.

Problem is that this show is pure kachra.

No one..

I will say no one is worth the time..

But yeah good to enjoy at its cost🤣🤣🤣 just like maaa....

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manny_123

After Akshara the next most mahanta FL is Nehmat from Udaariyan. Because of her mahanta her beti psycho ban gaya. ITV makers can't make FLs at least a bit sensible at all.

I have no idea about akshara and nehmat per se..

But yeah this abhira is too irritating, will not even say mahaan...

Waiting for the day this dream woupd come out to be trie as it would, i am sure...

Us din jo kalesh hoga mujhe toh usmein interest hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: xanalyst

I really loved the church wedding track and then the keesh one...it used to look like our normal family functions.. remember when the kids became drunk and og ak scolded everyone.. I used to genuinely enjoy the show back then smiley36.. ah those were the days 💕

yash shadi time i loved how nandinis mil mocked the bride and her mom but how gradually they accepted each other and that old lady in confession box said what all she did wrong simply muaaa. Adjust accept and understand loving each other as individuals is the concept.Badi akshara is the iconic character none can replace her. In keesh shadi time same nandini buaa mil, she took all items as chor and seeing real police fell down and everyone got scared but she survived .what a storytelling it's. Now it's only you are orphan you don't have money your mother is this that yuck standard is gone away long ago. Last season too we enjoyed shadis . People were more on gvs and birlas to dance enjoy or fight.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Problem is that this show is pure kachra.

No one..

I will say no one is worth the time..

But yeah good to enjoy at its cost🤣🤣🤣 just like maaa....

jhanak and rishta are very entertaining shows if you are not attached with any character smiley37
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

I have no idea about akshara and nehmat per se..

But yeah this abhira is too irritating, will not even say mahaan...

Waiting for the day this dream woupd come out to be trie as it would, i am sure...

Us din jo kalesh hoga mujhe toh usmein interest hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good that you don't know about them. They gave me a headache. Even though Nehmat (FL) ended up with ML (Hitesh actor from Ghum) she was irritating to the core.

Mahanta FLs are anyway irritating and stupid as they overlook the consequences largely. Only a handful of FLs are bearable.

Kalesh tho zarur hoga in Rishta. Both go hand in hand smiley36

Edited by Manny_123 - 9 days ago

Wiping her tears, almost writing shiv shakti with her, taking stand for her, aiding her wound, promising her that he will talk to family about their relationship, giving her puppy eyes.

All these while being married to abhira.

Ruhi is shameless for still going behind him post wedding humiliation. But it doesn't change the fact that he did two timing emotionally. He put whole blame on ruhi by saying he never loved her as if he never did all the above mentioned things.

People remember the poll dance while I remember romantic dance sequence of armaan ruhi where abhira imagined herself in ruhi placesmiley39

he did everything because Rohit ke bad mein ruhi ko kaise chodunga🤣🤣 as Rohit is there his umeed gone 🤣