Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ar28 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

I'm just here to request the makers to please use rishta bgms in these scenes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป .For eg I watched a reel of yesterday's episode where Manish was remembering Akshara and my god the scene really hits different with the traditional yrkkh bgms while in the episode they showed it so plainly though thanks to Sachin Sir he saved the scene

Yes he had plans of coming back but he died before that. Why did Akshara hide about Abhimanyu and Abhir's death and Abhira's birth from Goenkas, specially from Roohi ?

Quoted post edited out

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Yes he had plans of coming back but he died before that. Why did Akshara hide about Abhira's birth from Goenkas, specially from Roohi ?

exactly did she inform anyone back. Never. She happily went ahead in life holding that beti. Won't she have any guilt of ayyo what those families are waiting for. Nahi. It's her own zidd and anger which destroyed everyone. Everyone has right to know about the details.

Edited out gen#3 discussion unrelated to episode

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

same feelings ๐Ÿ˜€

my only point is if ruhi is called a murderer (saw it on prev pages), then so is akshara. Amd if ak is innocent so is ruhi. That's my only take here :)

Absolutely, Akshu is not innocent (we all know her dumb ways to save others and indirectly kaand ho jata hai) but it was Roohi because of whom Arohi died. Though when the episode was aired, I actually thought it was more of Akshara and not roohi to be blamed. But later on when i saw the show on hotstar, my perception about most of the characters changedsmiley36

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

How is Akshara innocent ? Yes Ruhi started the car when she was just 6 years old just to pay with it n it was her elders duty to stop her but it was Akshara who was behind the wheels when accident happened n not a 6 years old Ruhi..It was 30+ yrs old Akshara who couldn't handle a car even when she was a driver's wife..Ruhi started the car but Akshara banged the car into Aarohi..It was Akshara's job to control the car since she was the adult one which she fails to do so..Even then Ruhi supported her until she heard Akshara accepting her crime..Ruhi didn't asked that mahan akshara sharma to accept the crime..Aarohi asked Akshara to take care of Ruhi but Akshara failed to live upto Neil n Aarohi's promise of taking care of their child..She failed both of them and if anyone is responsible of Abheera's poverty days then it's only Akshara Sharma who never told her daughter anything about her past including her 1st son with her 1st husband.

Kids have curiosity for everything. It normal for them wanting to drive a car like adults. Kids extreme love for toy cars are mainly because of this only. As a adult /mother the first thing I first does after taking out a child from the driving seat is checking the hand brake, keys and all. Akshara failed there. Actually ruhi took the car key but she doesn't know how to use it, while she trying to use it akshara came and took her out, in between handbrake released unknowingly. After that car started moving. Akshara was not in the driving seat then. She jumped into the car after that instead of alerting arohi. If she had screamed arohi could have escaped. But she did the opposite and was unable to stop the car resulting the accident. Later, instead of making understand the surekha and Swarna who saw akshara in the driving seat, she confessed and accepted the blames, which ruhi heard. At first ruhi never thought or blamed akshara. Instead of akshara told everyone that the car started moving own it's own, she tried to stop it jumping inside the car but failed none could have blamed her.

Edited out gen#3 discussion unrelated to episode

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Kids have curiosity for everything. It normal for them wanting to drive a car like adults. Kids extreme love for toy cars are mainly because of this only. As a adult /mother the first thing I first does after taking out a child from the driving seat is checking the hand brake, keys and all. Akshara failed there. Actually ruhi took the car key but she doesn't know how to use it, while she trying to use it akshara came and took her out, in between handbrake released unknowingly. After that car started moving. Akshara was not in the driving seat then. She jumped into the car after that instead of alerting arohi. If she had screamed arohi could have escaped. But she did the opposite and was unable to stop the car resulting the accident. Later, instead of making understand the surekha and Swarna who saw akshara in the driving seat, she confessed and accepted the blames, which ruhi heard. At first ruhi never thought or blamed akshara. Instead of akshara told everyone that the car started moving own it's own, she tried to stop it jumping inside the car but failed none could have blamed her.

Edited out gen#3 discussions not related to the episode

I somewhat agree to first few lines .Roohi didn't blame Akshara initially. It was AK who wanted to become mahaan and took the blame on herself. Obviously if roohi hears that Akshara killed Arohi , obviously she will dislike/hate.

I dislike roohi for her manipulations, obsession and pining for her Jeth, but in this scenario of Arohi's death, she cannot be blamed fully. It was an accident

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Absolutely, Akshu is not innocent (we all know her dumb ways to save others and indirectly kaand ho jata hai) but it was Roohi because of whom Arohi died. Though when the episode was aired, I actually thought it was more of Akshara and not roohi to be blamed. But later on when i saw the show on hotstar, my perception about most of the characters changedsmiley36

I also watched that epi yesterday in HS to clear my doubtssmiley36. So as far as I understood everyone contributed to that accident. Ruhi inspite of getting a warning from Aarohi that children shdnt drive cars, still got into the car. Yes bacchi hai. Lekin galti ko galti hi kehta hain. Aarohi was careless enough to handover that bag to Ru which apparently had keys in it. As a mother Aarohi shd have been more careful. Elders were so busy in their golgappa session that they forgot to take care of a kid. Ak initially also failed to notice the car running backwards. Ak can also be blamed for not knowing to control a car. But they showed us her trying to apply breaks and pressing horns. Somehow break didnt work and Aarohi was so engaged in phn convo and she couldn't hear car horns. So to conclude this accident was multifactorial.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Saving some one in critical situation is different than saving someone when situation is not critical and making it more critical.

Let's consider two scenarios here.

1. Ak and neil silently followed that vehicle and then informed police and poice would have stopped the vehicle on the way and nabbed those culprits and then neil, ak and her unborns kids along with those orphans will be alive and those criminals would have been caught.

What what ak did.

Even though police would have arrived in 10 minutes. She wanted to jump and help those orphans. What if those criminals harmed those orpjans ?

Neil said what can we do. She was like i will go and save them. Neil in the end has to face them as if he would have not gone his bhabhi would have risked her life. Jiss abhir ko leke ak ne abhimanyu ko torture kiya that abhir is alive only because neil stopped his bhabhi and decided to sacrifice himself. As his bhabhi was not listening that she should not go alone.

What was the end result neil died. Abhir's sibling died, Manjari was in critical situation , roohi lost her father, arohi lost her husband and manajri and harsh lost their son and abhimanyu lost his brother. And most importantly those criminals escaped and now they might be kidnapping more kids as because of ak's stupid decision making skills instead of chasing them police had to go behind ak and neil who are in critical situation because of one stupid zidd of ak.

So AK is and was responsible for all the mess that happened but she just punished abhimanyu for the miseries that she bought upon herself.

Agar sab kanoon apne haath main lene lage then this world would have been filled with criminals as they can frame someonen as criminal and kill them and show that they are heros. Only when situation is very critical, if someone saves someone then they may get veera chakra but if the situation is not critical and they get more ppl killed because of their pea sized brain then they will get chappal from government also.

Mods : since neils death was shown in today's episode giving the context here.

Adding reference of one of the true hero and its shame to compare them with ak.

https://youtube.com/shorts/MVH73tkP5mc?si=-Z6AIoKFIhGxrg4N

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhira ko chaanta laga ? Sapne mei?smiley37 Ye kaisa detailed wala sapna hai

But MG kab sathiyega Matlab.. why would abhira break her engagement if MG is abhiras maayka ?smiley37

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira ko chaanta laga ? Sapne mei?smiley37 Ye kaisa detailed wala sapna hai

But MG kab sathiyega Matlab.. why would abhira break her engagement if MG is abhiras maayka ?smiley37

MG thinks that his grand daughter is like akshsra who sacrifices at everything without any right reason. But I dint think abheera will sacrifice anything but she will find a way to blame Ruhi andmparnanu