Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Ruhi be like: Hain,Sach me?

lowkey want abhira to call off the wedding, just to see what ruhi does about the rohit part of the equation smiley36

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm glad Abhira realizes her mother's efforts to keep her away from her so-called family and decided to honor her wishes. And Abhira is right, the morons who could not love and care for her mother should have no place in her life either. I hope better sense will prevail when she finds out who this so-called family is and she'll stick to her decision. And look at ghatiya buddha's ghatiya imagination. Even in his dream, he's still thinking about his characterless immoral poti Ruhi Birla and her cheap overreaction. But that will be what it is.. a ghatiya buddha's ghatiya imagination. When the truth indeed comes out, Abhira will the one serving slaps, both literally and figuratively.

Her mother and parents are everything for her ,Akshara dedicated her whole life in bringing up Abhira. Am glad she thought she was kept away for the so called family for good. After knowing the truth and jhooti starts blaming Akshara she will understand why her mamma kept her away from these losers. I too feel she will keep them away after IR and 2-3 thappad lagadhe immoral Jhooti who is screeching like a bhains falsely accusing Ruhi. She remembers the steps Maasi taught her but conveniently forgot she was driving the car and Akshara got into the car to save her .

Budda knows how immoral and cheap his pothi is isliye dream mein bhi kisi aur ki pathi ko chenne ka hi imagine Kiya tha. Abhira will prove her mamma innocent.

Yeah when they didn’t love Akshara why would they love Abhira? And this is the only watchable scene in today’s episode.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1833315882254336284

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1833342955312082972

i was mostly confused in the episode, till this part came and i started laughing fr smiley37

Ruhi ka face dekha .. I would say Garvita aced the vengeful and mean spiteful and nasty look very well

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waise how will they prove Akshara innocent considering even if they showed cctv footage it would be akshara unable to have a control over the car n banging aarohi with it or maybe they will edit it by showing ruhi banging arohi with the car rather than akshara..smiley39

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Waise how will they prove Akshara innocent considering even if they showed cctv footage it would be akshara unable to have a control over the car n banging aarohi with it or maybe they will edit it by showing ruhi banging arohi with the car rather than akshara..smiley39

if they had to get ruhis father death time cctv footage they could have showed then only. They don't want to prove any day. It's all baggage only. That narrative went to leap and another side lub dub, zidd and kid shown. Ruhis matasree death and blames Dragged till now. Funny part is naira in Cape Town used to call badi akahara as matasree😛 which they gave to ruhi and her matasree🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Is the acting so unconvincing all around so the audience can be sure it is all a dream ? How stupid are they to imagine that an audience would be taken in by Abhira telling Ruhi in front of the entire family that she won’t infringe on her right on her ex fiancé cum present jeth Armaan ..when Ruhi’s husband is also present …what a progressive family this is…or does Manish Goenka have such a poor opinion of his p.potis that he imagines that they won’t allow marriage to stand in the way of sacrificing for the other ..or stealing the other’s husband as the case maybe ..the latter has been proven ..let us see if the former is too in time ..of course Rohit would have to tapkofy for that ..but woh koyi badi baat nahi ..

P.S - I see the saga of the ugly costume and ugly look continues ..yeh log nahi sudhrenge ..not on any aspect clearly

Edited by sharadrocks - 9 days ago

Manish is in shocked state and happiness to see akshu ki beti he still not connecting akshu ka beta. So it's Manish dream where ruhi blaming abheera mom as khooni. If real truth is out next blames come out through ruhi 🤣

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

She is already upset in reality too when Armaan asked whether he should find her family..

hana dream hi hona chahiye matlab usse zyada hairani toh tab Hui muze aise kaise ar khada ruhi ko thappad marne dega aur apne pe hak jatane dega
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

KP 's today's strategy pointing that She will try to seperate Abhira MG for her own twisted agenda smiley39

Even though I don't wanna see abhira getting manupulated by kv, but I will be thrilled to see her fuelling abhira's hatred for gks😁.
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

lowkey want abhira to call off the wedding, just to see what ruhi does about the rohit part of the equation smiley36

Apke fun k chakkar me Armaan sa ki bali kyu de rhe ho.smiley37

Bechare ko cardiac arrest ho jayega. Usko toh Abhira Lori bhi nahi sunayegi.

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 9 days ago