Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

She was actually pathetic when she blamed a 6 years old ruhi infront of Abhimanyu.If that was the case then even Aarohi was right that 8 years old Akshara killed sirat tab to yeh bolti thi ke meine sirat ma ko nahi mara but easily blamed a 6 yrs old for her own carelessness by dumping all her crime on a kid.Ruhi was supporting Akshara until she heard her accepting that she did the accident so obviously any child would her parents killer.Did ruhi kept this 35+ yrs old Akshara on gun point to accept that she killed aarohi ? It was Akshara's decision to do so,so ruhi is right at her place for hating on Akshara.

when did ak tell truth to anyone it's always lies and hiding things with extra added run away traits
Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Before any shaadi and nautanki I want abhira to prove her mother's innocence in Arohi's hit and run case. Raha sawal Neil ki death ka toh jab woh khandaan hi nahi raha toh I don't think uska koi relevance bhi bacha hai story mein. For me if Neil's death is caused by akshu then abhinav's death is also caused by manyu. I don't think an adult jumping into a trouble with his full conscience has anything to do with others accompanying him/her.

But this pagal aurat (Ruhi) who is no more a bachi should know this by now that it was her driving adventure that has caused the death of her matashree.

Even if God comes and tells her the full story, shows her in flashback she will still blame other. She could have understood if she was counseled right after the incident by a therapist or family, but they chose to let her believe what she thought. The end result is a vile manipulative twisted thought woman, now that the damage is done the truth won’t help. She will just twist it according to her convenience to blame and possess things to her benefit.

Even I believe it was akshara who is responsible for arohi's death, Why did Ruhi's foster father abandon her when his dying brother took a promise from him at the death bed that he will take care of his child?? Akshara never asked him to accompany her, fir bhi banda uske piche aadat se majboor hokar bhaaga, yeh bhi nahi socha ki buddhe ruhi ko sambhalenge kaise?? Double standards for favorite characters.

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when did ak tell truth to anyone it's always lies and hiding things with extra added run away traits

And her daughter thinks that her mother was such a truthful person n taught her to speak truth when all her life she spoke lies and ran away like a coward.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_uIN92PPTI/?igsh=MTU1M3RiYnBhMTlheg==

Manish is the hero always with his spl bgm. They badly need trp so raised Manish.

Slap done by ruhi to abheera in dream by cvs 😛

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1833342955312082972

i was mostly confused in the episode, till this part came and i started laughing fr smiley37

Ruhi be like: Hain,Sach me?

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

And her daughter thinks that her mother was such a truthful person n taught her to speak truth when all her life she spoke lies and ran away like a coward.

meri mumma humesha sach bolna sikhayi thi 😛 kyunki woh kabhi sach nahi boli jindagi mein
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

it is a dream. varna sangeet mein rain dance and precap mein Abhira telling Armaan she will make Kaveri dance- that makes no sense. and thats not a dream for sure.

Do we have any clip of rain dance? Going by situation, rain dance is hardly possible.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

meri mumma humesha sach bolna sikhayi thi 😛 kyunki woh kabhi sach nahi boli jindagi mein

She doesn't know that all her life her mother had been lying to her..😂

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Even if I believe it was akshara who is responsible for arohi's death, why is everyone blaming her for making ruhi orphan? Why did Ruhi's foster father abandon her when his dying brother took a promise from him at the death bed that he will take care of his child?? Akshara never asked him to accompany her, fir bhi banda uske piche aadat se majboor hokar bhaaga, yeh bhi nahi socha ki buddhe ruhi ko sambhalenge kaise?? Double standards for favorite characters.

Pages after pages…smiley37

IR is the invitation for kuruskhetra both onscreen and offscreen…smiley22

Edited by leafy2022 - 9 days ago