Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

He thinks that abhira is also like his akshu who once offered her first boyfriend in a golden platter to ruhi's mother. I guess that's why. Also he doesn't expect abhira to hate them at all. Didn't he say that abhira khushi ke maare pagal hojayegi jab usse pata chalega ki woh usske sach much ki par naanu hain. Seems like next heart attack is loading for him which I clearly don't want as that blame will also fall on abhira's head. Abhira recently told kaveri that she is very protective when it comes to her pyaar. So still there is a hope. Lets see.

That’s very true .. Abhira accepting her mother was a murderer…and saying sorry to Ruhi and handing Armaan to her I don’t have words .it’s a pipe dream and will not happen..😂😂.

for Manish Ruhi is innocent.. but her crimes have to be exposed and only her paternal family can do that ..

They have to bring back someone from gen 3 who says they had seen the cctv footage.. and known who was behind the accident.. they had traced Akshara .. but it was too late 2 people of their family were already dead ..

it was so shocking.. they mutually decided to stay away from Akshara and her newborn child .. as both sides were grieving…they never contacted Goenkas anymore as they felt MG and Ruhi were responsible for the destruction of their family

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I want this to happen, and probability is high cause they would need kaveri and ruhi to be okay with the wedding at least for the short term.

KP 's today's strategy pointing that She will try to seperate Abhira MG for her own twisted agenda smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

KP 's today's strategy pointing that She will try to seperate Abhira MG for her own twisted agenda smiley39

bhai kar le separate. Abhira being obsessed with one toxic old hag is better than her being obsessed with two good for nothing oldies smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 9 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

How is Akshara innocent ? Yes Ruhi started the car when she was just 6 years old just to pay with it n it was her elders duty to stop her but it was Akshara who was behind the wheels when accident happened n not a 6 years old Ruhi..It was 30+ yrs old Akshara who couldn't handle a car even when she was a driver's wife..Ruhi started the car but Akshara banged the car into Aarohi..It was Akshara's job to control the car since she was the adult one which she fails to do so..Even then Ruhi supported her until she heard Akshara accepting her crime..Ruhi didn't asked that mahan akshara sharma to accept the crime..Aarohi asked Akshara to take care of Ruhi but Akshara failed to live upto Neil n Aarohi's promise of taking care of their child..She failed both of them and if anyone is responsible of Abheera's poverty days then it's only Akshara Sharma who never told her daughter anything about her past including her 1st son with her 1st husband.

Edited out gen#3 discussion not related to the episode

A 6 year old can be criminal but 35 year old whose husband has taught her about car as he daughter also knows how repair car failed to control car and handle situations in a different way is innocent. If ak being 35 year old does not know to handle situations wisely then no words for her. She just chose to blame 6 year old for death and acted like taking credit to prevent her from traum ?

Kiss baath ka trauma if ak was innocent during sirath's death then ruhi was innocent too. Ak ne khud confess karke baath bigad ke bhaag gayi.

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1833342955312082972

i was mostly confused in the episode, till this part came and i started laughing fr smiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I'm glad Abhira realizes her mother's efforts to keep her away from her so-called family and decided to honor her wishes. And Abhira is right, the morons who could not love and care for her mother should have no place in her life either. I hope better sense will prevail when she finds out who this so-called family is and she'll stick to her decision. And look at ghatiya buddha's ghatiya imagination. Even in his dream, he's still thinking about his characterless immoral poti Ruhi Birla and her cheap overreaction. But that will be what it is.. a ghatiya buddha's ghatiya imagination. When the truth indeed comes out, Abhira will the one serving slaps, both literally and figuratively.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

No man X will get all worked up with Ab hate and dkp is worried they might lose few trp audiences 🤣 isliye de diya precap.

People on X don't need a reason to bash. Woh bas subah uthte haa, aur shuru ho jaate haa smiley37

Now I understand why my Mom didn't tell anything about you all. As you won't support her. Manish said Abhira beta mein hoon tumhare sath .

Abhira leaving ring to ruhi is foreshadowing she will run away with ak truth to avoid goenkas. She will be in shock only about all these.

Dadis wishes to God on mangal gowri puja time, abheera should leave arman and go away will be done this way.

20240910_092945-COLLAGE.jpg

Manish looked at fainted ruhi stopped running after abheera. Poddars are kept aside so it's all goenkas dance only. But it's always choosing ruhi against ak Or abheera. If ruhis health is affected Manish will blame himself next and scolds dumps everything on abheera like in car accident time.

20240910_093023-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

A 6 year old can be criminal but 35 year old whose husband has taught her about car as he daughter also knows how repair car failed to control car and handle situations in a different way is innocent. If ak being 35 year old does not know to handle situations wisely then no words for her. She just chose to blame 6 year old for death and acted like taking credit to prevent her from traum ?

Kiss baath ka trauma if ak was innocent during sirath's death then ruhi was innocent too. Ak ne khud confess karke baath bigad ke bhaag gayi.

She was actually pathetic when she blamed a 6 years old ruhi infront of Abhimanyu.If that was the case then even Aarohi was right that 8 years old Akshara killed sirat tab to yeh bolti thi ke meine sirat ma ko nahi mara but easily blamed a 6 yrs old for her own carelessness by dumping all her crime on a kid.Ruhi was supporting Akshara until she heard her accepting that she did the accident so obviously any child would her parents killer.Did ruhi kept this 35+ yrs old Akshara on gun point to accept that she killed aarohi ? It was Akshara's decision to do so,so ruhi is right at her place for hating on Akshara.

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1833337667943027113

good old days when I found manish goenka to be fun