Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Can someone please explain what was that last scene today where Ab removes her ring? I cant imagine Ab doing that even in her dreams.

dhoongi buddha ghatiya soch

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dont know what to think about the dream. Mg ne ruhi ki second wedding ke time pe bhi ek sapna dekha tha, though circumstances were different, final outcome was similar to his dream, armaan calling off wedding leaving behind crying ruhi at mandap.

Here chances are ruhi's trauma getting activated & shaadi getting postponed. Then they will clear akshara's name and then shaadi

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Dkp ne khooni beti ko ko emphasize kiya hai smiley36 smiley37 sapna tha phir bhi they made sure audience know ak was involved in death of neil and arohi smiley40

And seems like kaveri will soon realize ak was involved in death of arohi and neil πŸ˜‚ when she will try to expose ab infront of everyone thab manish may come in her rescue to defend eternal galti se mistake candidate whose mistake causes death πŸ˜‚

we can't erase the fact that because of ak neirohi both died and ruhi became orphan kept at gvs with oldies.Manish won't blurt truth as ruhi will be hurt and hating abheera more. He may not do it happily for abheera too. So he will struck crying for both girls. Truth may come out if Manish sends gifts hidingly Or saying it I am from ruhi side and ruhi is like sister to abheera. She may doubt and get the truth out. She was the one who got ruhaan truth out too with video record. Dadi is mahir in playing she wants abheera in her foot and do everything as per her. If this truth is out she gets upper hand again. Abheera ka illusions should break her mother is a goddess πŸ€—

Mods.. In today's episode ruhi blamed ak as khooni of her both parents so the discussion going on.

Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't think it hate more of conclusion that dkp was giving the audience why Ab didn't pursue finding her mother family. So it showing Ab accepted there has to had been a reason for mumma to stay away and if it was good enough for her mother then its okay with her too. So it's not hate and how can you hate what you don't know. Also Ab won't tolerate anyone saying bad or disrespecting her mother

Yes.. She has proved this again and again.. MG u r mistaken Abhira wont be a sacrificial lambπŸ™πŸ™
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Or saying it I am from ruhi side and ruhi is like sister to abheera.

iska vishwaas kaun he karega smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I dont know what to think about the dream. Mg ne ruhi ki second wedding ke time pe bhi ek sapna dekha tha, though circumstances were different, final outcome was similar to his dream, armaan calling off wedding leaving behind crying ruhi at mandap.

Here chances are ruhi's trauma getting activated & shaadi getting postponed. Then they will clear akshara's name and then shaadi

that time ar gave divorce to ruhi and ran because it's a invalid shadi already he is married to abheera divorce not done. So this time too ruhi may get truth and fall sick but shadi hojayega ya nahi dekhni hi. If shadi is stopped it will happen again. If they give same words to ruhi you snatched my love my life rohit what will doπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

iska vishwaas kaun he karega smiley37smiley37smiley37

poodars ko doubful karni hi esp dadi ko
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want this to happen, and probability is high cause they would need kaveri and ruhi to be okay with the wedding at least for the short term.

Aru ka accident meine kiya hi meri wajah se mar gayi. ruhi got the memories of akshara responsible for her moms death.

20240910_091119-COLLAGE.jpg

Tum uss khooni ko beti hooo. Tumhari maa ki wajah se mere papa aur matasree ke deaths hue hi. E sab karke tumhari maa bhaag gayiπŸ€“20240910_091225-COLLAGE.jpg

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

How is Akshara innocent ? Yes Ruhi started the car when she was just 6 years old just to pay with it n it was her elders duty to stop her but it was Akshara who was behind the wheels when accident happened n not a 6 years old Ruhi..It was 30+ yrs old Akshara who couldn't handle a car even when she was a driver's wife..Ruhi started the car but Akshara banged the car into Aarohi..It was Akshara's job to control the car since she was the adult one which she fails to do so..Even then Ruhi supported her until she heard Akshara accepting her crime..Ruhi didn't asked that mahan akshara sharma to accept the crime..Aarohi asked Akshara to take care of Ruhi but Akshara failed to live upto Neil n Aarohi's promise of taking care of their child..She failed both of them and if anyone is responsible of Abheera's poverty days then it's only Akshara Sharma who never told her daughter anything about her past including her 1st son with her 1st husband.

Edited out Gen#3 discussion unrelated to this episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago