Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

I'm kinda looking forward to Abhira's jugaad making their sangeet super duper special and unique and for how she gets Dragonsa to dance. kya mast hoga that Dragon wants Abhira to obey her but Abhira flips it and makes Kaveri do her bidding.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

WTH was that ? Abhira ki kaan kechna hai . Dongi budda ko ithne pyaar se Lori sunake sulane ki kya jaroorath hai ,heart attack hoke upar chale Jane dethi smiley7vo neendh mein aadha episode kya liya apne ghatiya sapne mein, And mean budda imagined Abhira in that worst fit and he thinks Abhira is a sacrificial lamb like Akshara . Jab immoral Ruhi Ak ko murders bholegi thappad tho vo Abhira se khayegi.

Exactly Abhira will leave her love for that behaya aurat. No shame even in his dream calling Armaan her love in front of her pati. smiley11 That old man, one day will ask Ab to give up something for his bachchi. That's why I never wanted IR cause it won't do anything for Ab

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

BTS mein aaj hi ke outfits mein Ar-Ro convo hai. so that will come tomorrow so dream khatam hone ke baad we will probably get Abhira vs PH ke evil people and Armaan supporting Abhira

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Dkp ne khooni beti ko ko emphasize kiya hai smiley36 smiley37 sapna tha phir bhi they made sure audience know ak was involved in death of neil and arohi smiley40

And seems like kaveri will soon realize ak was involved in death of arohi and neil 😂 when she will try to expose ab infront of everyone thab manish may come in her rescue to defend eternal galti se mistake candidate whose mistake causes death 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ruhi is right in a way that why is Abheera so concerned about about her B Nanu ? IR has still not happened so Abheera has no relationship with Manish so why is she behind him n calling him B Nanu ? Any girl would be insecure n possessive for their grand dad seeing a random girl calling her B Nanu as B Nanu n trying to become his grand daughter. No girl would like to share her grand parent with any random girl considering Ruhi has no parents n only her great grand parents left by her side. Abheera do become over efficient in trying to build a relationship with B Nanu even knowing that Ruhi doesn't like her to be around him. She does this deliberately to trigger Ruhi n then blame Ruhi when she asks Abheera to stay away from B Nanu..

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Abhira was eagerly trying to find out about family during Akshu’s birthday but now suddenly she hates them and does not want to insult Akshu by trying to find them. DKP defffff writes plots based on social media feedback, wth. 😂

Can someone please explain what was that last scene today where Ab removes her ring? I cant imagine Ab doing that even in her dreams.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 9 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Abhira was eagerly trying to find out about family during Akshu’s birthday but now suddenly she hates them and does not want to insult Akshu by trying to find them. DKP defffff writes plots based on social media feedback, wth. 😂

I don't think it hate more of conclusion that dkp was giving the audience why Ab didn't pursue finding her mother family. So it showing Ab accepted there has to had been a reason for mumma to stay away and if it was good enough for her mother then its okay with her too. So it's not hate and how can you hate what you don't know. Also Ab won't tolerate anyone saying bad or disrespecting her mother

Before any shaadi and nautanki I want abhira to prove her mother's innocence in Arohi's hit and run case. Raha sawal Neil ki death ka toh jab woh khandaan hi nahi raha toh I don't think uska koi relevance bhi bacha hai story mein. For me if Neil's death is caused by akshu then abhinav's death is also caused by manyu. I don't think an adult jumping into a trouble with his full conscience has anything to do with others accompanying him/her.

But this pagal aurat (Ruhi) who is no more a bachi should know this by now that it was her driving adventure that has caused the death of her matashree.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

anything that makes her a goenka hater is good in my books. smiley22