Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1833325390242128377?t=P6LOespPGh_HzYVGCO1QaQ&s=19

My sanju cutie is secretly the biggest abhimaan enjoyer. I just know it smiley42

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I guess it's a dream and mg will make a excuse and rasam hogi thik se

Ruhi can be easily made shut up by mg telling he very well know why she is here ya to apni befkufi aur zid chod ya mujhe karne de jo main kar raha hoon mujhe rokne ka haq tujhe nahi if you don't listen to me smiley29

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Phuphasa very well know what abhimaan are isliye use dur rakhna chatha hain parivaar se for his benefit. Dadisa aur vidhya bhi nahi samajh paaye smiley37

Dongi Budda wants Abhira to sacrifice Armaan for his ghatiya immoral pothi 🤬 IK it can only be Budda’s dream but still. Abhira is not foolish Akshara Goenka , she is Akshara Sharma’s beti Her mamma made her strong n smart enough to deal the negative ppl all alone. She will slap that woman who is screeching like a bhians accusing her mamma as murderer.

And hope DKP don’t forget this when IR happens in real

@Bharti, Abhira didn’t disappoint , 😍She is upset with those toxic Goenka’s who left her mamma and never bothered to find about their whereabouts.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1833315882254336284

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

WTH was that ? Abhira ki kaan kechna hai . Dongi budda ko ithne pyaar se Lori sunake sulane ki kya jaroorath hai ,heart attack hoke upar chale Jane dethi smiley7vo neendh mein aadha episode kya liya apne ghatiya sapne mein, And mean budda imagined Abhira in that worst fit and he thinks Abhira is a sacrificial lamb like Akshara . Jab immoral Ruhi Ak ko murders bholegi thappad tho vo Abhira se khayegi.

na. accha hai nahi aane diya heart attack..aise to assan maut mil jaati...he needs to know what an idiot of a father figure he has been......I want abhira to dig the truth and throw that on the faces of the gonkas...😂

waise aadha dream lagta hai aaj ka...and aadha nahi..manish aaya hai dono ladies ke saath...but he went into dreamland on sanjay ka question...😂

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Dongi Budda wants Abhira to sacrifice Armaan for his ghatiya immoral pothi 🤬 IK it can only be Budda’s dream but still. Abhira is not foolish Akshara Goenka , she is Akshara Sharma’s beti Her mamma made her strong n smart enough to deal the negative ppl all alone. She will slap that woman who is screeching like a bhians accusing her mamma as murderer.

And hope DKP don’t forget this when IR happens in real

@Bharti, Abhira didn’t disappoint , 😍She is upset with those toxic Goenka’s who left her mamma and never bothered to find about their whereabouts.

abhi to party shuru hui hai...😂

hopefully...makers hope na tode...😂

abhira should give these goenkas a hard time...itna ki.....ruhi jaisi besharam bhi sharma jaayee...😂

Originally posted by: Docworld

Guys That last part dream hi haina??? Like what was that🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Definitely dream hogi dongi MG ki. I was confused too but Abhira will not accept any kind s*** by that jhooti and she will not sacrifice Armaan . WTH did budda even think , Rohit ko kya karegi uski immoral bachi even if Abhira sacrifices Armaan , and Armaan will happily marry her 🤡 Budda should die for dreaming Abhira in that fit.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1833312320854102339

Originally posted by: India_TV

abhi to party shuru hui hai...😂

hopefully...makers hope na tode...😂

abhira should give these goenkas a hard time...itna ki.....ruhi jaisi besharam bhi sharma jaayee...😂

yeh aap jyada maang rahe ho. Ruhi ko sharam aane keliye bahuth time lagega, Jo bandhi mandap pe chode aadmi keliye pathi ko use Kar rahi hai usko kya sharam.

Waise I don’t understand the logic of Ruhi Birla ,Armaan left her at Mandap but she is still begging him to marry and came back to PH with her 7 step ghatiya plan to hasil Armaan then why is she restricting MG to attend the wedding when she herself is dancing in their functions ? Kya logic hai Chindi Chor vamp ki?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 9 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

na. accha hai nahi aane diya heart attack..aise to assan maut mil jaati...he needs to know what an idiot of a father figure he has been......I want abhira to dig the truth and throw that on the faces of the gonkas...😂

waise aadha dream lagta hai aaj ka...and aadha nahi..manish aaya hai dono ladies ke saath...but he went into dreamland on sanjay ka question...😂

Iske saath saath abhira ke haath woh phone convo ka recording bhi mil jaaye toh maja aa jaatasmiley36(I know aisa hoga nahi, but still)

He knows them so well , aab next episode with white dress and rain sequence phufa ki dream na ho smiley39