Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani was like that cause Krushal was off that time.. both scenes were shooted sep & edited .. if he was there then I guess he would run to go ? Today he tried but Arshi came to stop him.. he stopped .. but his whole focus was on Jhanak onlyโ€ฆ

If it was Earlier he wouldnโ€™t care much & would run to Jhanak .. but this time he didnโ€™t go ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

In Mumbai showing that ani became arshi husband and in kolkata ani doesn't care of arshi here again changed . In my problem that makers doesn't showing consistency.one episode clear that this is state of character but other episode are changed.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The way both leads are heading looks like jhanak will never be able to love ANI back unless makers redeem ANI. She thinks he has used her. ANI despite all chaos in his life still not able to hate jhanak. He hate her for one min and suddenly shift to loving and gazing her softly. Somewhere I feel Ani acceptance will not depend on DNA. They will show him gradually recollecting it as he is asking lot of questions to him. So may be with some more physical touch scenes he will be more live smitten. Jahan Tak Arshi hai it does not matter for them . They are behaving as if ani is not married to Arshi and she does not exists for them . They continue their eye talk in front of everyone. So Arshi existence is just for not uniting them. Itโ€™s a proper EMA story in a twisted manner bcoz itโ€™s ITV.

Dear it has always been an EMA story..Runak were properly married..still Anirudh kept relationship with Arshi..to wo EMA nahi to kya tha!!if in case of complete marriage makers can justify showing EMA, now with no actual marriage, they won't even think twice justifying EMA..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Varsha188

In Mumbai showing that ani became arshi husband and in kolkata ani doesn't care of arshi here again changed . In my problem that makers doesn't showing consistency.one episode clear that this is state of character but other episode are changed.

thatโ€™s what is making it more bore & u donโ€™t know what to make outโ€ฆ today Ani saying .. main usse pyar kar baitha๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ yesterday he was still questioning if he loves her or not smiley29 in one epi he says bhaad mein jayesmiley29
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

The main problem is makers are not justifying the reasons behind such flips..In my opinion, I always knew once Arshi recovers, Ani will stop being extra caring towards her...coz he felt guilty for her condition after aag incident.. moreover Arshi and Srishti fuelled his guilt by continuously poking him about his concern for J over Arshi in the past...so I understand his excessive concern for Arshi during her tough times..he redeemed his guilt by asking J to sacrifice for Arshi...to him, as he has wrongly brought her the trophy to make her feel better, he is no more answerable or responsible towards her.. that's why he is back to cherishing his true feelings...

But itna kuchh makers didn't show properly..we have to guess the reason behind the flips..and it's possible that in many cases we may not be able to find the justification for the flips unless explicitly shown by them..

Edited by Dibya_C - 12 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The way both leads are heading looks like jhanak will never be able to love ANI back unless makers redeem ANI. She thinks he has used her. ANI despite all chaos in his life still not able to hate jhanak. He hate her for one min and suddenly shift to loving and gazing her softly. Somewhere I feel Ani acceptance will not depend on DNA. They will show him gradually recollecting it as he is asking lot of questions to him. So may be with some more physical touch scenes he will be more live smitten. Jahan Tak Arshi hai it does not matter for them . They are behaving as if ani is not married to Arshi and she does not exists for them . They continue their eye talk in front of everyone. So Arshi existence is just for not uniting them. Itโ€™s a proper EMA story in a twisted manner bcoz itโ€™s ITV.

today whole time his eyes were on Jhanak only.. he even when talking to Arshi also looking at Jhanak.. Arshi is there or not it doesnโ€™t make any difference for himโ€ฆ even J giving him all looks โ€ฆ Arshi knows this all & still she acts ignorant ..smiley7 today each one was annoying smiley7 except Shubho smiley36 he was comical today with his overly concern for Appu smiley37
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

thatโ€™s what is making it more bore & u donโ€™t know what to make outโ€ฆ today Ani saying .. main usse pyar kar baitha๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ yesterday he was still questioning if he loves her or not smiley29 in one epi he says bhaad mein jayesmiley29

poor characterization tbh..tbh he just looks all over the place...jhanak's also fixated on one main goal..career ka toh kuch dikaya b nhi..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

poor characterization tbh..tbh he just looks all over the place...jhanak's also fixated on one main goal..career ka toh kuch dikaya b nhi..

R a that's why I am so desperately rooting for MC...kyunki normal conditions me madam J ko to career ki padhi hi nahi hai!! atleast mishap k baad shayed J will focuse on her career! I am also desperately looking forward to BBG identity reveal by AK and Rudra..but nahi... makers ko to audience ko BH me hi ghumana hai!๐Ÿคง

Edited by Dibya_C - 12 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

The main problem is makers are not justifying the reasons behind such flips..In my opinion, I always knew once Arshi recovers, Ani will stop being extra caring towards her...coz he felt guilty for her condition after aag incident.. moreover Arshi and Srishti fuelled his guilt by continuously poking him about his concern for J over Arshi in the past...so I understand his excessive concern for Arshi during her tough times..he redeemed his guilt by asking J to sacrifice for Arshi...to him, as he has wrongly brought her the trophy to make her feel better, he is no more answerable or responsible towards her.. that's why he is back to cherishing his true feelings...

But itna kuchh makers didn't show properly..we have to guess the reason behind the flips..and it's possible that in many cases we may not be able to find the justification for the flips unless explicitly shown by them..

Ml lead totally confused person sometimes became gray character sometimes became villan but these makers after Kashmir track didn't show good human person.makers think that ml character showing in negative shade definitely trp increased but i want to know how much times showing ml lead confused way.trp viewers also would be bored if makers showing of male lead in negative way pl showing consistency way .i really fed up of these guessing games that ml lead is right or wrong.

Edited by Varsha188 - 12 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Yaa they made it look like she will become big star & what notโ€ฆ but what happened ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Ani made her loose smiley44 she got pregnant smiley29 & back to mad house ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก.. where she wonโ€™t get 1% respect ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Dear it has always been an EMA story..Runak were properly married..still Anirudh kept relationship with Arshi..to wo EMA nahi to kya tha!!if in case of complete marriage makers can justify showing EMA, now with no actual marriage, they won't even think twice justifying EMA..

EMA is always Arshi

Abhi bhi they had used their marriage so annulment is canceled so Arshi is still EMA

But portray aisey kar rahy hn k Jhanak EMA hn

Makers ko salute krna chye ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘Œ