Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

unless he questions himself regarding what transpired to jhanak's pregnancy vs living in denial, his love claims is pointless..all characters are just flipping...idk why jhanak danced so much despite the pregnancy thing..like yeah she's passionate for dancing but to the point of viewers trying to understand anirudh's reaction was bit stupid..

Ani was like that cause Krushal was off that time.. both scenes were shooted sep & edited .. if he was there then I guess he would run to go ? Today he tried but Arshi came to stop him.. he stopped .. but his whole focus was on Jhanak onlyโ€ฆ

If it was Earlier he wouldnโ€™t care much & would run to Jhanak .. but this time he didnโ€™t go ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

next week also same thing I feel โ€ฆ cause from 1 yr same thing they r showing.. today j โ€˜s monologues were also useless ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ now she is blaming him ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ & he is blaming her ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.., in between Arshi is like pendulum smiley37

Arshi asking those 3 clowns smiley36 if Jhanak is looking beautiful smiley36?

I seriously laughed at the scene that she is feeling insecurity about her beauty like a school girl asking her friends. It was looking funny
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I seriously laughed at the scene that she is feeling insecurity about her beauty like a school girl asking her friends. It was looking funny

lol so true...so much for putting arshi maharani on a pedestal smiley29smiley29common man, she looked so insecure about her looks..smiley29

samarp2 thumbnail

I know smiley37 even I was laughing at that part smiley36 out of middle all of sudden Arshi asking smiley36 looks like Arshi found Jhanak looking beautiful today smiley36 then wonder what Ani will feel smiley37 thatโ€™s y he is attracted to Jhanak smiley36smiley36

Arshi was like the school girl gang head asking her chamchas smiley36 if heroine looked more beautiful or not smiley36

Edited by samarp2 - 12 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

lol so true...so much for putting arshi maharani on a pedestal smiley29smiley29common man, she looked so insecure about her looks..smiley29

thatโ€™s y initially Appu had said .. these all tedhi mooh smiley37 & her cousins r jealous of Jhanak cause Jhanak looks beautiful smiley27smiley36

Thatโ€™s y Appuโ€™s brother is falling more & more for Jhanak smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

There was one scene where Laal was taking pics of random girl I guess smiley37smiley36 Bips called him & asked him what he was doing smiley36 he said he was showing his involvement in marriage so no one gets shaq smiley36 โ€ฆ Bips was like I can see ur involvement smiley36smiley36

Bips doesnโ€™t want another Ani in making smiley37

Edited by samarp2 - 12 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chandni should do a better project . She is just used by makers to stop ANI tending to jhanak otherwise she does not do anything in the show. Sometimes she cries sometimes she stops and her job is done. I really liked her acting when she pushed ANI on SR night. But now she is such a waste

Yes... Arshi's character can display so many shades if utilised properly..but makers ko bas ye dikhana hai she is victim!Bhai, konse angle se victim hai ye!!!she is dumb and egoist.. that's it!

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know smiley37 even I was laughing at that part smiley36 out of middle all of sudden Arshi asking smiley36 looks like Arshi found Jhanak looking beautiful today smiley36 then wonder what Ani will feel smiley37 thatโ€™s y he is attracted to Jhanak smiley36smiley36

Arshi was like the school girl gang head asking her chamchas smiley36 if heroine looked more beautiful or not smiley36

She has been insecure about J's beauty throughout... remember after J's first stage performance in Anirudh's office function, both Srishti and she left without performing.. During phone fight she asked Ani doed he find J pretty...

Dibya_C thumbnail

unless he questions himself regarding what transpired to jhanak's pregnancy vs living in denial, his love claims is pointless..all characters are just flipping...idk why jhanak danced so much despite the pregnancy thing..like yeah she's passionate for dancing but to the point of viewers trying to understand anirudh's reaction was bit stupid..

At this point, everything is stupid in the show..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She has been insecure about J's beauty throughout... remember after J's first stage performance in Anirudh's office function, both Srishti and she left without performing.. During phone fight she asked Ani doed he find J pretty...

Yaa I know smiley36 today Arshi asking looked funny smiley36.. she was asking in casual manner smiley36 but was hilarious smiley36 the way she asked smiley36 kya jhanak sundar lag rahi hai?smiley37