Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: tinag2001

Some interesting observations - smiley4

Lalon 's Mom is just too cute. The way she says "Boshti" is so adorable. I see a genuine look of warmth in her. eyes smiley9

Appu has made Kajal "Kajal Di" and she is now her new Jhanak. Appu is turning smarter in her choices each day smiley40

Jhanak looked refreshingly different today in a festive saree. I wonder where she gets her outfits from if she is helpless and staying at the Basu 's until she leaves for Mumbai smiley12

Poor Aditya, he has been waiting and waiting for Jhanak to arrive, so he can get to share some screen space, but this serial is extending like a chewing gum and I am afraid they may go on performing several post wedding rituals for the next 20 episodes. smiley5

The script writers know how to buy time.smiley37smiley39smiley16

Jhanak is aatma nirbhar now smiley36smiley36 self dependent… that’s what she told Arshi smiley36 if she has enough money to buy diamonds for Ani & gold for Appusmiley36smiley36 then clothes r nothing smiley36
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hayee... Rekha Dii....

Such a beautiful post .... with a beautiful beautiful song....💖💖

Now coming to your questions... regarding the abandonment of Aniruddh issue of Aniruddh....

Anirudh's relationship with his parents have been a complex one... especially with his own mother and past does leave an impact. We never witnessed any warmth in their relationship.it was formal in a weired way.. There is always this distance he maintains because he never felt the shelter of comfort where he can express and be understood. He is constantly under the radar and being questioned for everything he does. He has been reminded the "favors" his parents have done on him, specially Subho and how they expect him to return them by being an obligated son. However, he was never appreciated for anything he accomplished....

As Maya Dii already mentioned the formalities of Anjana visiting Aniruddh when he was hospitalized with flowers, Or suggesting SPA for him...

He has said/ complained in to his parents on one of the few occasions on how he is grown up with Jethu, Bodomaa,Choton....as his parents were always busy...How Choton is his bhagwan...and his sisters were grown up with their parents...

Even in one of the episode he said an inner monologue: "what Jhanak understood looking just at his face, his mother could not see the same thing". ..

We have seen numerous instances where Arshi has come accusing and insulting Aniruddh in his own house...the way his parents specially Tanuja as a mother reacts ,she cares about Arshi's tears, and sadness....and doesn't hesitate to humiliate her son bcz of that.But She is blind to her own son's pain,tears.,makes no effort to have a conversation with her son with affection to understand him...but what breaks my heart is how Ani reacts to this emotional distance from her ..it is not annoyance,shock or anger..it is silent acceptance...as if he is used to it now...he has been through it so many times that now it doesn't even matter....

Anirudh's relationship with his parents... specially mother is marked by probably psychological violence - emotional neglect, The disappointing stares, abrupt silencing, deprivation of conversation,and the manipulation of Ani's self-worth... In one of the sequence when Shrishtii was throwing accusations on him in BH...he just gave a look at his mother... with tiny hope of her coming in his support...but alas....One of the instances where we saw how much he craves for her....

And Tanuja knows...she knows...where his son's happiness lies, but that is nowhere in her priority list....She was the one who always put pressure on him... instead of comforting him...

About feeling ashamed no...but we have seen him opposing them whenever they have been rude to Choton, Jethu Bodomaa bcz of the financial status, always fighting for the rights of weaker Basus or he has always stood with and for Appu Dii....and specially Jhanak...but that's it..When it comes to fighting for himself, he has never done that..... Jhanak was probably the only one who took an active stand for him in front of Subho and Tanuja.. Inspite of being a weaker one....she stood and said, " aap sirji se aise baat nahi kar sakte...woh ye sab deserve nahi karte"....

With Subho, his relationship again a formal sometimes troubled relationship....he had an idea to what extent his father goes to win in his profession,by hook or crook...But 'family' is where he never thought Subho would do something against....but Subho crossing this line , specially with Appu di who is probably the most important person for him and whom he loves the most ,would definitely shock Aniruddh.....

There was a scene in AniShi Sangeet event, where Even when standing in a crowded room, surrounded by his so-called family, he looked alone – like an outsider; in the same room, but not a part of the same world.Looking around searching for the only one he is comfortable to be himself, searching for the one who will make it home for him, staring at the ones he loved;...

And all these things are there in past episodes.....Yes makers have not delved deeper into it... I don't know why.....Such a complex and Emotional narrative it would bring.....

Sooo personally I would associate a lot of Aniruddh's issues with this...Sometimes a missing love in childhood can place so many doubts in the kid’s soul that when the kid turns into a mature adult, he still finds hard to be himself around his own people,..to express his Emotions bcz generally with mother a child shares everything....he never got that...He does not even recognise his feelings ....lacks the emotional intelligence...so damaged from inside that he started believing that all this status, fame, this mask of " Aniruddh Bose" is who he is.....his attachment pattern, fear of abandonment...a man who considers himself so low that he thinks Jhanak can love Aditya but not him ...

The Day Jhanak's mother died... Aniruddh Actually cooked for her...and made her eat..as if trying to do what her mother would have done so Jhanak can’t feel the same void he has despite of having a mother who is still alive

That's why I liked how ashamed he was of Subho....as may be that will help him realise that they are not worth it....He is chasing a mirage..only exhausting himself...for his parents who would neither understand nor care for him at least for now...May be it will be easier for him to break free in future....

Hey Asmi ❤️

Thank you for answering my questions so patiently ( in fact Maya also took the trouble to answer my questions about the older episodes)

While I haven’t seen the specific instances of the hospital visit and the childhood references…I have seen the narrative indicate Ani’s semi formal relationship with his parents etc… and I extrapolated some of that to explain his inability to be open with his parents on his decisions and his need to choose less confrontational modes of dealing with life’s questions… in fact the way he approaches ends with means…it was this trait that drew me to this serial and I found that one of the core character traits of Ani…

.So much so that in hindsight, one thing that really stood out from the Kashmir track… when he was imploring Jhanak for comfort he said “ Sahi kya galat kya hum baad main decide karenge” To me, somehow this stands out more than all other aspects.. the jealousy is a side note for me…not saying it isn’t an issue… it certainly is but for me it pales in comparison to some other aspects of his character traits… As a storyteller I would never like to lose sight of it to make the tale merely about jealousy etc…Usually love stories have the theme of jealousy in some form, others have the ML as rehab projects ( jilted lover, estranged parent etc) but this was a more nuanced character trait.. seemingly a well adjusted guy but his wanting to do “ do naav savaari” is very peculiar.. I can’t believe Leena wrote Ani to make him just a jealous guy, who will have an arc when he learns to deal with his jealousy … is a bit of a waste of an interesting character like Ani.

Yesterday when I watched Ani tell Jhanak “ Arshi bhi perfect nahin hain par tum jitni buri nahin” I thought to myself _ strong words but how much does it hold true? What is the one quality he is expecting of his lover and that too in a lover he hasn’t knowingly confessed his feelings to? That Arshi never leaves him… but Behreham Jhanak always does? Is that the bone of contention that J doesn’t own up but where has he owned up without Arshi in the mix?

There were only largely two questions that forms the conflict in this love story to my mind… one has been answered and the other is still not…

How does Jhanak get over her moral dilemma over her association with Ani? That was answered by the narrative.

Will Ani find the strength to choose a path and stay steadfast on it?

While I am inclined to agree with lot of what you have written…and I am ready to extrapolate some of his insecurities to that past…but when I see him so well adjusted, sweet and gracious with most people, this need to vent out his frustrations with someone he loves would seem parts aberration and parts believable… human nature is complex… even well adjusted person may crave loyalty from the one corner that has always given it…and could resent it if that corner were stingy. Our expectations from our close loved ones are not always rational so I tbh I don’t want how much to attribute the past for his jealousy unless I misread this

Hypothetically if Adi weren’t in the equation, how amenable would Ani be to take on what Jhanak is accusing him of? If he doesn’t remember what he is accused of…what would be his response be?

This is the part which keeps me rooted and does not allow me to move forward…

He saw off Jhanak at Kolkata with a heavy heart but went to Kashmir to help her when he got worried about her whereabouts. When his wedding couldn’t be completed in Kashmir he used the opportunity to set up Jhanak with Rahul fearing she may again get into trouble if not in front of him. When Jhanak got angry at this unilateral decision he was taken aback and he became unwell.
Now here comes the confusing part….As best as I understand, Ani came back from Kashmir secure in the knowledge that Jhanak would not leave him ( conditions attached etc) so when she threatened to leave, he started his performance which led to many things and at the end of that track, he had again made peace with her departure… ( I assumed it to be his repentance for the past deeds etc) Yet when he encounters Jhanak, his first instinct is to protect Arshi ( the reasons I am now not clear about) It’s only later than Adi enters the picture and queers it. This then starts his somewhat unhinged behaviour with Jhanak…. So am I to understand that Ani cannot appreciate the moral dilemma of his situation. When he asked Jhanak ( monologue yesterday) please say something to disprove me… what would have happened if she did? What would have happened to the Arshi equation? Is he going to get a taste of understanding what Jhanak went through all the time…. Will his love for Jhanak now go through a phase where when he becomes convinced of her love for him but finds it difficult to own it up after fighting so hard with her to own up?

Didn’t intend this to be such a long post… sorry

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Hey Asmi ❤️

Thank you for answering my questions so patiently ( in fact Maya also took the trouble to answer my questions about the older episodes)

While I haven’t seen the specific instances of the hospital visit and the childhood references…I have seen the narrative indicate Ani’s semi formal relationship with his parents etc… and I extrapolated some of that to explain his inability to be open with his parents on his decisions and his need to choose less confrontational modes of dealing with life’s questions… in fact the way he approaches ends with means…it was this trait that drew me to this serial and I found that one of the core character traits of Ani…

.So much so that in hindsight, one thing that really stood out from the Kashmir track… when he was imploring Jhanak for comfort he said “ Sahi kya galat kya hum baad main decide karenge” To me, somehow this stands out more than all other aspects.. the jealousy is a side note for me…not saying it isn’t an issue… it certainly is but for me it pales in comparison to some other aspects of his character traits… As a storyteller I would never like to lose sight of it to make the tale merely about jealousy etc…Usually love stories have the theme of jealousy in some form, others have the ML as rehab projects ( jilted lover, estranged parent etc) but this was a more nuanced character trait.. seemingly a well adjusted guy but his wanting to do “ do naav savaari” is very peculiar.. I can’t believe Leena wrote Ani to make him just a jealous guy, who will have an arc when he learns to deal with his jealousy … is a bit of a waste of an interesting character like Ani.

Yesterday when I watched Ani tell Jhanak “ Arshi bhi perfect nahin hain par tum jitni buri nahin” I thought to myself _ strong words but how much does it hold true? What is the one quality he is expecting of his lover and that too in a lover he hasn’t knowingly confessed his feelings to? That Arshi never leaves him… but Behreham Jhanak always does? Is that the bone of contention that J doesn’t own up but where has he owned up without Arshi in the mix?

There were only largely two questions that forms the conflict in this love story to my mind… one has been answered and the other is still not…

How does Jhanak get over her moral dilemma over her association with Ani? That was answered by the narrative.

Will Ani find the strength to choose a path and stay steadfast on it?

While I am inclined to agree with lot of what you have written…and I am ready to extrapolate some of his insecurities to that past…but when I see him so well adjusted, sweet and gracious with most people, this need to vent out his frustrations with someone he loves would seem parts aberration and parts believable… human nature is complex… even well adjusted person may crave loyalty from the one corner that has always given it…and could resent it if that corner were stingy. Our expectations from our close loved ones are not always rational so I tbh I don’t want how much to attribute the past for his jealousy unless I misread this

Hypothetically if Adi weren’t in the equation, how amenable would Ani be to take on what Jhanak is accusing him of? If he doesn’t remember what he is accused of…what would be his response be?

This is the part which keeps me rooted and does not allow me to move forward…

He saw off Jhanak at Kolkata with a heavy heart but went to Kashmir to help her when he got worried about her whereabouts. When his wedding couldn’t be completed in Kashmir he used the opportunity to set up Jhanak with Rahul fearing she may again get into trouble if not in front of him. When Jhanak got angry at this unilateral decision he was taken aback and he became unwell.
Now here comes the confusing part….As best as I understand, Ani came back from Kashmir secure in the knowledge that Jhanak would not leave him ( conditions attached etc) so when she threatened to leave, he started his performance which led to many things and at the end of that track, he had again made peace with her departure… ( I assumed it to be his repentance for the past deeds etc) Yet when he encounters Jhanak, his first instinct is to protect Arshi ( the reasons I am now not clear about) It’s only later than Adi enters the picture and queers it. This then starts his somewhat unhinged behaviour with Jhanak…. So am I to understand that Ani cannot appreciate the moral dilemma of his situation. When he asked Jhanak ( monologue yesterday) please say something to disprove me… what would have happened if she did? What would have happened to the Arshi equation? Is he going to get a taste of understanding what Jhanak went through all the time…. Will his love for Jhanak now go through a phase where when he becomes convinced of her love for him but finds it difficult to own it up after fighting so hard with her to own up?

Didn’t intend this to be such a long post… sorry

We know why Jhanak was not confessing and accepting Ani.

But Ani was never offered to her openly as an option, it was always indirect with no assurance of exclusivity.

Like I said yesterday, the problem has always been about Ani; it is never made clear to viewers what is holding Ani from accepting love for J openly and fighting for her love; esp if per the show he thought she had feelings for him (reason to jalofy Arshi and his monologue) ? Its not commitment; he seems more than eager to dump Arshi for J. The only explanation I ever had was since J did not accept him; he took the next easy and available option - Arshi. And given he took her I thought commitment and guilt triggered his post aadha shaadi care of her. But then look now, Ani is not behaving one bit like a married man. He is jealous of a man who is interested in Jhanak; following her around; eyeing her non stop; intensely feeling her leaving. So where is his commitment to Arshi? Calls her wife and has zero regard for her. As a person he is neither loyal to Arshi nor caring of Jhanak.

Can you tell me Ani is a morally upright person? He is acting all holier than thou to J, while he is the worst of the lot...says one thing does one thing; neither here nor there.

So far his charm had been love and care for J and zimmedhari to Arshi. I see neither being upheld in the true sense now.

I am so disappointed in Leena's Ani. Stuck watching because I like Krushal Hiba pairing and also wanting a resolution to the connundrum; while knowing it will never come,

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes yes I have been away for my sanity … but I check the tags and read sometimes what you find write if it’s not buried too deeply in EDT

Oh Vira where are you dear?❤️ I don’t tag you cos I think you are not regularly reading up .

Will put it up if I write on the characters 😂

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

But Ani was never offered to her openly as an option, it was always indirect with no assurance of exclusivity. Yes it’s true if there was any hint of exclusivity it was very vague but inherent in this is also a dilemma from Ani’s side which had been his deepest fear of Jhanak not acknowledging the love.. through this time, he has lived with the semblance of security that she cares for him, thinks of him as someone special in her life. So until the time Jhanak went all out to berate him… his hope was somehow alive that even if she didn’t reciprocate his affections, she considered him important in her life. That changed especially in Mumbai.

Like I said yesterday, the problem has always been about Ani; it is never made clear to viewers what is holding Ani from accepting love for J openly and fighting for her love; esp if per the show he thought she had feelings for him (reason to jalofy Arshi and his monologue) ? Its not commitment; he seems more than eager to dump Arshi for J. The only explanation I ever had was since J did not accept him; he took the next easy and available option - Arshi. And given he took her I thought commitment and guilt triggered his post aadha shaadi care of her. But then look now, Ani is not behaving one bit like a married man. He is jealous of a man who is interested in Jhanak; following her around; eyeing her non stop; intensely feeling her leaving. So where is his commitment to Arshi? Calls her wife and has zero regard for her. As a person he is neither loyal to Arshi nor caring of Jhanak.

Can you tell me Ani is a morally upright person? He is acting all holier than thou to J, while he is the worst of the lot...says one thing does one thing; neither here nor there. - By now, it is easy to recognise that this tale is operating on a premise that the so called moral boundaries are blurred. Also it’s very difficult for a story teller to cater to the sensibilities of the viewer in a love tale where there is a moral sub text as it can be a moving goalpost. I could go to the extent to say that emotional infidelity has happened from day one but it’s possible someone who attaches importance to societal relationship will say that the two were married etc

. So I feel it is best to approach the story from what the narrative is considering as a boundary and its transgression. In the tale, two people have recognised the existence of transgression, one is Jhanak and unsurprisingly the other is Arshi…Ani is so far oblivious to that matter. What you do not recognise yet as an issue how will you solve it? He isn’t shown particularly guilty towards ArshiBasically, the problem to an extent exists because Ani is compartmentalising the feelings for the two. Your question of why Ani wasn’t able to break his bond with Arshi independent of Jhanak used to be a question for me too until I figured out that Ani has absolutely no sense of the issue at hand. At least that is what the narrative is telling me. His whole life has been about the balancing act. Perhaps before Jhanak entered his life, it was negotiating the balance between very indifferent parents and extremely caring relatives. The issues arising in that weren’t resolved just merely tided over by his parents ignoring his outbursts/stances and Ani satisfied that the situation has been resolved for the time being. When Jhanak entered his life, for the longest time, he only thought of her as a zimmedari even if he was irrationally attached to the zimmedari, which is why he circumvented, per his nature, to ensure she was in his care… using the most underhand methods but never honesty. His honesty was on display only when Jhanak was in danger in front of him and then all his defences were down. So, what the narrative is telling me is that Ani hasn’t been challenged on his stances. It’s only when he will be called to choose one naav will the recognition of the problem take place…

now I don’t know if Ani is made to do this due to expediency of the track coz one thing is clear, the writers have handled the Kashmir pov very poorly so it does appear that Ani is incapable of even processing basic information which the narrative might justify as a jealousy addled brain but I am not buying it. However I can understand if the narrative is telling me that Ani hasn’t understood why Jhanak hasn’t been vocal about her love and yet why she is so vocal about her claim of paternity… that’s a strong perspective in the tale. For me, from the start of the story, this misunderstanding of the what is a difficult issue for the other has been the core conflict..

So far his charm had been love and care for J and zimmedhari to Arshi. I see neither being upheld in the true sense now.

I am so disappointed in Leena's Ani. Stuck watching because I like Krushal Hiba pairing and also wanting a resolution to the connundrum; while knowing it will never come,

Hi Priya,

Will try to answer your questions as best as I can…

First and foremost, I don’t aim to watch the serial with a set of conditions imposed from my end as a moral barrier…. I only react to the ones that the narrative posits to me.

Morality questions are difficult to answer. I will answer propriety questions as I find it easier.to answers

My answers are all written in bold above

Edited by sanfan - 4 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

But Ani was never offered to her openly as an option, it was always indirect with no assurance of exclusivity.

Can you tell me Ani is a morally upright person? He is acting all holier than thou to J, while he is the worst of the lot...says one thing does one thing; neither here nor there.

He is definitely not morally right. He is feeling bad and hurt that jhanak does love him and is leaving her more than love he is hurt that she is leaving . If she would not have left what he would have done nothing other than intense eye locks. He treat jhanak as his property and he want everything in jhanak life abt him . Despite being living in a room with Arshi. Now with Arshi in his heart he is not married to her bcoz it’s adhi shaadi so he is not bound to complete his marriage so he dumps Arshi whenever he wants and same with jhanak. If she does not goes his way he gets angry. Now both girls are not under his control. But if jhanak goes opposite to him he gets deeply hurt and Arshi even does not exist . Then why to stay in such relation.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/g3tav7f_Q5g?si=zYW6OoNuhoBCHBie

Asa scene kitne dafa repeat Karen ga.

tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Wow It is comedy of errors once again by Ani ( sorry Sirji )-

Ani - "Jhanak I love you dearly but you have accused me of something I have not done " - Sirji agar aap Jhanak se saccha pyaar karte hain to Jhanak ke bacche ko apnane mein kya mushkil hai ? smiley12smiley13 smiley37

Aditya - "Main tumhare bache ko apnane ke liye taiyaar hoon. Main tumse pyaar karta hoon". - Wow this is called true love. Aditya is willing to do anything for Jhanak to keep her happy smiley31

Edited by tinag2001 - 3 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinag2001

Wow It is comedy of errors once again by Ani ( sorry Sirji )-

Ani - "Jhanak I love you dearly but you have accused me of something I have not done " - Sirji agar aap Jhanak se saccha pyaar karte hain to Jhanak ke bacche ko apnane mein kya mushkil hai ? smiley12smiley13 smiley37

Aditya - "Main tumhare bache ko apnane ke liye taiyaar hoon. Main tumse pyaar karta hoon". - Wow this is called true love. Aditya is willing to do anything for Jhanak to keep her happy smiley31

AK - I just want to help you. Jhanak please mujhe chod ke mat jaana. Another Anirudh in making. Dialogues bhi copy karna hai writers ko. They portraying ADI love as selfless and ANI love is egoistic. Then why AK as side character make him Also PL. after so much degrade audience will never accept him as ML as he is pendulum who just want to drift from Arshi to jhanak and vice versa
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Priya,

Will try to answer your questions as best as I can…

First and foremost, I don’t aim to watch the serial with a set of conditions imposed from my end as a moral barrier…. I only react to the ones that the narrative posits to me.

Morality questions are difficult to answer. I will answer propriety questions as I find it easier.to answers

My answers are all written in bold above

Well thought through....

I agree with everything except the below. Where have you seen Ani show his fear of J not reciprocating his love?? When he has not even acknowldeged to himself honestly openly that he loves her till now. So far they have only shown him blurting I love you's to Arshi and J based on situations emotions; and we have always seen him question his emotions for J and decided he could not love her - because he did not miss her; go after her or lastly bcos he did not trust her.

The only thing Ani was shown of being worried abt is her safety and her career. The worst is the man who brought her to his home because of the injustice done to her mom; cannot even wonder if there could be a scenario where he is wrong. Other than Adi - Ani has no example of J ever being dishonest.

The whole problem is Ani is shown as someone whose thinking where J is concerned is not rational or reasonable; and that is post Kashmir. Until that point his brain was functioning well. To make the story a certain way makers temporarily made Ani completely go cuckoo; and as you said; I cannot buy that jealously addled his brain so much.

2 things I cannot fathom - 1. the way Ani's brain works and 2. the reason he wants to be married to Arshi and keep her in BH when he does not care 2 hoots about her?

he wants to do zimmedhari to Arshi by lying to her and running behind her back to J; in full view of rest of the family. he squirms at things Arshi and her mom do; but holds her in high regard bcos she prioritizes him.

he loves J; but will not trust her and believe she can do the nastiest things. How can anyone love a person they believe capable of such deceit?

Ani has deep insecurity issues and wants to keep the person who loves him unconditionally as reward for their loyalty to him. J he cannot control and does not show her dependence on him; so he is super frustrated at his inability to display his haq over her. I dont see any love here.

Finally they are bringing Adi as a complete contrast to Ani. It will be interesting to see how they take it forward.

Ani loves J but does not trust her, wants her 100% loyalty and attention; and does not want any part of her or her child - because he thinks the child is not his; throws her out of his house when she is in trouble; prioritizes Arshi's well being and her tantrums over J.

Adi loves J, does not expect anything in return; wants to be with her in her bad time; is willing to accept the child he knows is with the man she loves and even though he knows she will never love hi back or marry him; he prioritizes J over everything.

a dilemma from Ani’s side which had been his deepest fear of Jhanak not acknowledging the love.. through this time, he has lived with the semblance of security that she cares for him, thinks of him as someone special in her life. So until the time Jhanak went all out to berate him… his hope was somehow alive that even if she didn’t reciprocate his affections, she considered him important in her life. That changed especially in Mumbai.