Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No burning candle

Flower crush

Bee kissing

Nothing 🥲🥲🥲

Once we start our channel we can also edit these flashbacks and put them as a spoiler 😀

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

One of the most lilting melodies of the yore…sung soulfully by Kishoreda written by Anand Bakshi

ज़िंदगी के सफ़र में गुज़र जाते हैं जो मक़ाम

वो फिर नहीं आते, वो फिर नहीं आते

आँख धोखा है, क्या भरोसा है

आँख धोखा है, क्या भरोसा है, सुनो

दोस्तों, शक़ दोस्ती का दुश्मन है

अपने दिल में इसे घर बनाने ना दो

कल तड़पना पड़े याद में जिनकी

रोक लो, रूठ कर उनको जाने ना दो

बाद में प्यार के चाहे भेजो हज़ारों सलाम

In a story of love, this is the saddest/stupidest reason for separation. It marks sometimes the point of no return in a story. I still hope for Jhanak to be able to rise above her grief and find it in her heart to able to heal herself and the man she fell in love with.

I just wish the makers had made this MU more convincing somehow…like Jhanak said a few days ago… that you forget is acceptable but not that you are convinced that you couldn’t have crossed a line…For a viewer like me, I saw a changed Ani who brought back a changed Jhanak from Kashmir . I wasn’t even aware of the intimacy beyond the hug. But the writers are asking me to forget all of that or I am not clear what part should I forget to understand Ani’s dilemma

OR

I wish the makers had given us a stronger backstory ( not a just a semblance of an existence in a selfish household) for us to connect Ani’s wild fertile imagination borne out from some trauma… I know some of you allude to a loveless childhood etc but I just wish the writers had given a more clear glimpse of that coz yesterday that dialogue of “ Just when I begin to believe in you, you end up….” Have there been more instances of this kind? Since I am now watching some of older episodes again… I looked at one episode which I may not have seen seriously.. when Ani has that dream about his confrontation with Jhanak after Shristi’s lie about Rahul; if one notices, he is jolted out of his dream when Jhanak speaks of leaving….even when his relationship with her wasn’t defined, he was very anxious about her leaving which sort of formed a pattern. I know many of you have alluded to Jhanak being the one he felt most real with etc but through the narrative, while this is a romantic allusion and an acceptable one too, while I saw Ani as a most cultured person in his nuclear family unit, I never saw him too troubled.. Yesterday was the first time I saw him ashamed of his father…has it happened before? 🤔

It’s one thing to assume that a person loses his marbles due to x reasons but quite another to think that a perfectly functioning individual can’t process basic information 😂😂😂😂

sorry I wrote this on a day that is rather mixed one for me episode wise.
The episode highlights have been covered in a lovely manner already by Maya & Asmi ❤️

As a South Indian, I actually never connected to the vidaai rasam in a sorrowful way beyond the fact that some things do change irrevocably. In that the loss of your childhood home but even as a young person I never connected it to a loss but just that I had now two homes to be a part of.
I saw the purport of the vidaai for many others to mean a loss of something very personal and emotional and while I respect the emotion I never connected to it to feel the same. Over years I understood it to also to value the privilege but in all times I would hope women don’t treat marriage as a loss of the maternal home in any way.

Hayee... Rekha Dii....

Such a beautiful post .... with a beautiful beautiful song....💖💖

Now coming to your questions... regarding the abandonment of Aniruddh issue of Aniruddh....

Anirudh's relationship with his parents have been a complex one... especially with his own mother and past does leave an impact. We never witnessed any warmth in their relationship.it was formal in a weired way.. There is always this distance he maintains because he never felt the shelter of comfort where he can express and be understood. He is constantly under the radar and being questioned for everything he does. He has been reminded the "favors" his parents have done on him, specially Subho and how they expect him to return them by being an obligated son. However, he was never appreciated for anything he accomplished....

As Maya Dii already mentioned the formalities of Anjana visiting Aniruddh when he was hospitalized with flowers, Or suggesting SPA for him...

He has said/ complained in to his parents on one of the few occasions on how he is grown up with Jethu, Bodomaa,Choton....as his parents were always busy...How Choton is his bhagwan...and his sisters were grown up with their parents...

Even in one of the episode he said an inner monologue: "what Jhanak understood looking just at his face, his mother could not see the same thing". ..

We have seen numerous instances where Arshi has come accusing and insulting Aniruddh in his own house...the way his parents specially Tanuja as a mother reacts ,she cares about Arshi's tears, and sadness....and doesn't hesitate to humiliate her son bcz of that.But She is blind to her own son's pain,tears.,makes no effort to have a conversation with her son with affection to understand him...but what breaks my heart is how Ani reacts to this emotional distance from her ..it is not annoyance,shock or anger..it is silent acceptance...as if he is used to it now...he has been through it so many times that now it doesn't even matter....

Anirudh's relationship with his parents... specially mother is marked by probably psychological violence - emotional neglect, The disappointing stares, abrupt silencing, deprivation of conversation,and the manipulation of Ani's self-worth... In one of the sequence when Shrishtii was throwing accusations on him in BH...he just gave a look at his mother... with tiny hope of her coming in his support...but alas....One of the instances where we saw how much he craves for her....

And Tanuja knows...she knows...where his son's happiness lies, but that is nowhere in her priority list....She was the one who always put pressure on him... instead of comforting him...

About feeling ashamed no...but we have seen him opposing them whenever they have been rude to Choton, Jethu Bodomaa bcz of the financial status, always fighting for the rights of weaker Basus or he has always stood with and for Appu Dii....and specially Jhanak...but that's it..When it comes to fighting for himself, he has never done that..... Jhanak was probably the only one who took an active stand for him in front of Subho and Tanuja.. Inspite of being a weaker one....she stood and said, " aap sirji se aise baat nahi kar sakte...woh ye sab deserve nahi karte"....

With Subho, his relationship again a formal sometimes troubled relationship....he had an idea to what extent his father goes to win in his profession,by hook or crook...But 'family' is where he never thought Subho would do something against....but Subho crossing this line , specially with Appu di who is probably the most important person for him and whom he loves the most ,would definitely shock Aniruddh.....

There was a scene in AniShi Sangeet event, where Even when standing in a crowded room, surrounded by his so-called family, he looked alone – like an outsider; in the same room, but not a part of the same world.Looking around searching for the only one he is comfortable to be himself, searching for the one who will make it home for him, staring at the ones he loved;...

And all these things are there in past episodes.....Yes makers have not delved deeper into it... I don't know why.....Such a complex and Emotional narrative it would bring.....

Sooo personally I would associate a lot of Aniruddh's issues with this...Sometimes a missing love in childhood can place so many doubts in the kid’s soul that when the kid turns into a mature adult, he still finds hard to be himself around his own people,..to express his Emotions bcz generally with mother a child shares everything....he never got that...He does not even recognise his feelings ....lacks the emotional intelligence...so damaged from inside that he started believing that all this status, fame, this mask of " Aniruddh Bose" is who he is.....his attachment pattern, fear of abandonment...a man who considers himself so low that he thinks Jhanak can love Aditya but not him ...

The Day Jhanak's mother died... Aniruddh Actually cooked for her...and made her eat..as if trying to do what her mother would have done so Jhanak can’t feel the same void he has despite of having a mother who is still alive

That's why I liked how ashamed he was of Subho....as may be that will help him realise that they are not worth it....He is chasing a mirage..only exhausting himself...for his parents who would neither understand nor care for him at least for now...May be it will be easier for him to break free in future....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 days ago
tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Some interesting observations - smiley4

Lalon 's Mom is just too cute. The way she says "Boshti" is so adorable. I see a genuine look of warmth in her. eyes smiley9

Appu has made Kajal "Kajal Di" and she is now her new Jhanak. Appu is turning smarter in her choices each day smiley40

Jhanak looked refreshingly different today in a festive saree. I wonder where she gets her outfits from if she is helpless and staying at the Basu 's until she leaves for Mumbai smiley12

Poor Aditya, he has been waiting and waiting for Jhanak to arrive, so he can get to share some screen space, but this serial is extending like a chewing gum and I am afraid they may go on performing several post wedding rituals for the next 20 episodes. smiley5

The script writers know how to buy time.smiley37smiley39smiley16

Edited by tinag2001 - 6 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Meenu and Ani twinning...😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meenu and Ani entered together to Lallon 's house.

New couple alerts in town smiley37smiley36...

Ani and Meenu = Aninusmiley37

great_love thumbnail

Someone please seal kajal's mouth...

Man she is damn annoying 😬😬😬😬😬😬

yup... She is ditto di 2 sirf awaaz shor nahi karta smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

yup... She is ditto di 2 sirf awaaz shor nahi karta smiley36

Exactly...but acting both are same same ...

great_love thumbnail

Exactly...but acting both are same same ...

Sahi baat ... Jisne arshi ki casting ki usne hi ye Kajol liya hoga smiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Same here … now I can’t recognize the show

Originally posted by: tellyme

Exactly, with these two they can give the power packed scenes and story line can be so impactful. When I started this show, that is what I was expecting.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post rekha..

yaar itane pyaare posts yaad se analysis thread me dalate rahi so I can and others can read it later on … EDT me it gets lost

Make sure to keep posting on that thread …

Originally posted by: sanfan

One of the most lilting melodies of the yore…sung soulfully by Kishoreda written by Anand Bakshi

ज़िंदगी के सफ़र में गुज़र जाते हैं जो मक़ाम

आँख धोखा है, क्या भरोसा है

आँख धोखा है, क्या भरोसा है, सुनो

दोस्तों, शक़ दोस्ती का दुश्मन है

अपने दिल में इसे घर बनाने ना दो

कल तड़पना पड़े याद में जिनकी

रोक लो, रूठ कर उनको जाने ना दो

बाद में प्यार के चाहे भेजो हज़ारों सलाम

In a story of love, this is the saddest/stupidest reason for separation. It marks sometimes the point of no return in a story. I still hope for Jhanak to be able to rise above her grief and find it in her heart to able to heal herself and the man she fell in love with.

I just wish the makers had made this MU more convincing somehow…like Jhanak said a few days ago… that you forget is acceptable but not that you are convinced that you couldn’t have crossed a line…For a viewer like me, I saw a changed Ani who brought back a changed Jhanak from Kashmir . I wasn’t even aware of the intimacy beyond the hug. But the writers are asking me to forget all of that or I am not clear what part should I forget to understand Ani’s dilemma

OR

I wish the makers had given us a stronger backstory ( not a just a semblance of an existence in a selfish household) for us to connect Ani’s wild fertile imagination borne out from some trauma… I know some of you allude to a loveless childhood etc but I just wish the writers had given a more clear glimpse of that coz yesterday that dialogue of “ Just when I begin to believe in you, you end up….” Have there been more instances of this kind? Since I am now watching some of older episodes again… I looked at one episode which I may not have seen seriously.. when Ani has that dream about his confrontation with Jhanak after Shristi’s lie about Rahul; if one notices, he is jolted out of his dream when Jhanak speaks of leaving….even when his relationship with her wasn’t defined, he was very anxious about her leaving which sort of formed a pattern. I know many of you have alluded to Jhanak being the one he felt most real with etc but through the narrative, while this is a romantic allusion and an acceptable one too, while I saw Ani as a most cultured person in his nuclear family unit, I never saw him too troubled.. Yesterday was the first time I saw him ashamed of his father…has it happened before? 🤔

It’s one thing to assume that a person loses his marbles due to x reasons but quite another to think that a perfectly functioning individual can’t process basic information 😂😂😂😂

sorry I wrote this on a day that is rather mixed one for me episode wise.
The episode highlights have been covered in a lovely manner already by Maya & Asmi ❤️

As a South Indian, I actually never connected to the vidaai rasam in a sorrowful way beyond the fact that some things do change irrevocably. In that the loss of your childhood home but even as a young person I never connected it to a loss but just that I had now two homes to be a part of.
I saw the purport of the vidaai for many others to mean a loss of something very personal and emotional and while I respect the emotion I never connected to it to feel the same. Over years I understood it to also to value the privilege but in all times I would hope women don’t treat marriage as a loss of the maternal home in any way.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Nice post rekha..

yaar itane pyaare posts yaad se analysis thread me dalate rahi so I can and others can read it later on … EDT me it gets lost

Make sure to keep posting on that thread …

Oh Vira where are you dear?❤️ I don’t tag you cos I think you are not regularly reading up .

Will put it up if I write on the characters 😂