Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

We have seen so much hating each other specially now Jhanak side if makers thinking that this is big twist in future that I am not agree for this after Kashmir track we are looking this. If ani will accept jhaank as wife they are living eachother as married couple . this is new twist because after 8 months i didn't see this.

Ani manipulating situation to force Jhanak to accept the marriage and stay with him is a positive twist I will happily buy ... But knowing the makers way outs, they will take the vengeance route.. Anirudh will be in love and in guilt for J.. but J will not accept his love and will hate him. .that is what the initial foreshadowing also hinted..and now whatever they are showing through monologues, it's going the separation on a bitter note track only.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Just watched today's episode, I can surely infer two things from the episode and the monologues between the leads;

Firstly, Anirudh will definitely accept his love for J very soon without any more confusion..and most probably recall the events of Kashmir night..

Secondly, Jhanak will surely miscarry..at the end part of the episode her monologue was agr mere bachhe ko kuch ho gaya to main kabhi khudko maaf nahi kar paungi..this is foreshadowing.. moreover she is doubting Anirudh as a Casanova and accusing him of using her (though it doesn't make sense, coz she only said earlier that she willingly gave into his calling that night as she saw love for her in his eyes...but makers are forgetful!) so, with MC she will not forgive Anirudh either!

AK Rudra setting up for BBG identity reveal in Mumbai.. Anirudh's role in keeping it a secret from Jhanak will also get revealed, although I don't know how..

We are going for a hatred and vengeance track for sure!

The only concern is, before reaching this stage in the story, how much stretching the makers will do in terms of no. of episodes..

Donโ€™t trust their monos today they will say something today tomorrow something else. If she thinks she wonโ€™t be able to excuse herself then how ani is responsible for This. Any preggo mother will say this after stupid dancing act so nothing new in this. She was normal during varmala. Salman still not started shoot. Jhanak abhi bhi wahin padi hai. AK and Rudra scene was shot to atkao viewers so that we can be hooked to show for her career track. Ani will not accept he is a married man. He can love jhanak in monos only and why he will confess unless he is sure if Kashmir night. Kuch nahi humko atakane ke liye yeh stupid monos dete hai as kaafi backlash mila hai inko. Donโ€™t take them seriously
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Donโ€™t trust their monos today they will say something today tomorrow something else. If she thinks she wonโ€™t be able to excuse herself then how ani is responsible for This. Any preggo mother will say this after stupid dancing act so nothing new in this. She was normal during varmala. Salman still not started shoot. Jhanak abhi bhi wahin padi hai. AK and Rudra scene was shot to atkao viewers so that we can be hooked to show for her career track. Ani will not accept he is a married man. He can love jhanak in monos only and why he will confess unless he is sure if Kashmir night. Kuch nahi humko atakane ke liye yeh stupid monos dete hai as kaafi backlash mila hai inko. Donโ€™t take them seriously

That's why I said, before reaching the stage that I have predicted, we don't know how many episodes makers will waste just by stretching with nonsense content..

shanakanj thumbnail

That's why I said, before reaching the stage that I have predicted, we don't know how many episodes makers will waste just by stretching with nonsense content..

o am still not sure of MC unless bts or promo comes . Baby is the only link between leads so he/she has to survive . No baby means no leads scene in future. Baby dheeth hai kuch nahi hoga usko
Dibya_C thumbnail

o am still not sure of MC unless bts or promo comes . Baby is the only link between leads so he/she has to survive . No baby means no leads scene in future. Baby dheeth hai kuch nahi hoga usko

R a if baby remains the link, then what's the point of having love and connection!!it's again majboori me sath rehna..bachhe k liye...they must accept their love for each other without consideration of any baggages, neither deciding to stay away for Arshi nor deciding to stay close for baby ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 12 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail

R a if baby remains the link, then what's the point of having love and connection!!it's again majboori me sath rehna..bachhe k liye...they must accept their love for each other without consideration of any baggages, neither deciding to stay away for Arshi nor deciding to stay close for baby ..

Arshi is in the montage so she will be there whether we like it or not. Arshi now even knows itโ€™s Ani baccha but she is a shameless girl stil she will stick to ANI. Ani can not accept his love unless Arshi leaves him which will happen in last episode. So they will show only baccha as majboori. In every ITV serial it happens. Then suddenly in last episode leads confess their love. Career track kitne din chalayenge then they have to finally come back to Baccha and BH only. TRP stable hai BH se bhi so why to spend money on additional set. Jab TRP giregi then they might think of jhanak moving to mumbai. Otherwise I donโ€™t see any motive of makers to show career track.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Arshi is in the montage so she will be there whether we like it or not. Arshi now even knows itโ€™s Ani baccha but she is a shameless girl stil she will stick to ANI. Ani can not accept his love unless Arshi leaves him which will happen in last episode. So they will show only baccha as majboori. In every ITV serial it happens. Then suddenly in last episode leads confess their love. Career track kitne din chalayenge then they have to finally come back to Baccha and BH only. TRP stable hai BH se bhi so why to spend money on additional set. Jab TRP giregi then they might think of jhanak moving to mumbai. Otherwise I donโ€™t see any motive of makers to show career track.

Trp is falling in a relative scale...look at the gap between Anupama and Jhanak in terms of trp..

Arshi will cause problem...usne bohut pehle hi J se bola tha she will never allow Ani to be J's ..she will explicitly make efforts to do so .. that's why she is brought into the montage...

BH return of J is sure for story to progress..but before that J success and vengeance track will be there...then there will be clarification of MUs between leads and they will accept their love..

Let's see kya hota hai..๐Ÿ˜

I have decided to watch only select scenes, rest I will read all of your posts and remain updated ๐Ÿฅด

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

A very happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you dear Mayuri and to everyone celebrating. Good Health and Happiness always smiley27

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hi Jyoti...episode up. .I am not yet watched episode...may be afternoon I will ...

Sorry guys today I can't post updates.

HAPPY VINAYAKA CHAVITHI to all my dear forum members.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿคฃseeing the clip posted in this thread arshi seems more convinced that baby is ani โ€˜s

She asking others is j beautiful ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Eye lock ani and j full on seems like ani watches j more than arshi

Kuch bi kaho makers gazab bewakoof banarahe humko

Ani confusing nature will hit rock bottom one day

Why I feel the day he realizes and make a seal that he loves j not arshi he will lose j forever and redemption might hit him

Arshi is up to something she wonโ€™t spare ani she feels ani is trophy

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

๐Ÿคฃseeing the clip posted in this thread arshi seems more convinced that baby is ani โ€˜s

She asking others is j beautiful ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Eye lock ani and j full on seems like ani watches j more than arshi

Kuch bi kaho makers gazab bewakoof banarahe humko

Ani confusing nature will hit rock bottom one day

Why I feel the day he realizes and make a seal that he loves j not arshi he will lose j forever and redemption might hit him

Arshi is up to something she wonโ€™t spare ani she feels ani is trophy

Yes...Ani will loose everything..In fact he is at the maximum loss among the trio..his redemption will be painful to watch..๐Ÿ’”

Arshi will be more active after paternity revelation as she will not accept defeat to J in such a horrendous way.. that's why she's brought into the montage..