Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

adding tagging few more

Hi star ,

I stopped watching when pregnancy was declared , watching clips and sometimes episodes...story is till there where u left .

Looks like there is a revenge game in Lalon marriage ...

They share room , rest is touch me not mode with Pillow in between as per their dialogues...

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

EMA is always Arshi

Abhi bhi they had used their marriage so annulment is canceled so Arshi is still EMA

But portray aisey kar rahy hn k Jhanak EMA hn

Makers ko salute krna chye ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Seriously makers ko salute to banta itni confused or rediculous story ke baad bhi trp is stable

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Seriously makers ko salute to banta itni confused or rediculous story ke baad bhi trp is stable

Bcz We are SMART Enough to Decode ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคช

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

today whole time his eyes were on Jhanak only.. he even when talking to Arshi also looking at Jhanak.. Arshi is there or not it doesnโ€™t make any difference for himโ€ฆ even J giving him all looks โ€ฆ Arshi knows this all & still she acts ignorant ..smiley7 today each one was annoying smiley7 except Shubho smiley36 he was comical today with his overly concern for Appu smiley37

even shubho j ko daikh kar worried thA. Use tension hoge plan na fail ho jayesmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

today whole time his eyes were on Jhanak only.. he even when talking to Arshi also looking at Jhanak.. Arshi is there or not it doesnโ€™t make any difference for himโ€ฆ even J giving him all looks โ€ฆ Arshi knows this all & still she acts ignorant ..smiley7 today each one was annoying smiley7 except Shubho smiley36 he was comical today with his overly concern for Appu smiley37

Rather than ANI eyes glued to jhanak they should have shown ani emotional side for his sister. There was an emotional scene between Bodo maa appu and jhanak they could have shown some tears in his eyes but nahi usko sirf jhanak ki padi hai. I always loved him as a person and his kindness especially towards appu di. Thoda tha change hota scenes mein if they have shown brother sister scene. I am so bored of these leads now

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Aj finally dono pyaar ka lafz use kara ๐Ÿฅณ

Confession to aj mil hi gaya monologues me hi sahi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜…

Finally yes! But kal pher se they will question their feelings smiley39smiley37

I feel big twist will be Ani will accept J as his wife! smiley2

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Finally yes! But kal pher se they will question their feelings smiley39smiley37

I feel big twist will be Ani will accept J as his wife! smiley2

Ha .. whether he recalling Kashmir events or paternity revelation through DNA test, once he is sure about his love for J he has to force her to remain as his wife through annulment cancellation...kyunki Jhanak Rani sidhi tarikhe se ab apna pyar nahi kabulegi aur na hi Ani k sath uski biwi banke rehna chahegi..to master manipulator Mr. Bose ko ungli tedha karna padega to hassil his loveโฃ๏ธ

I hope makers Meri ye idea as a twist accept karle!๐Ÿฅด

Edited by Dibya_C - 12 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_mor1XPsfW/?igsh=b2ZtYWZsdWI4eWk0

Arshi aur uski insecurities โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by Varsha188 - 12 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just watched today's episode, I can surely infer two things from the episode and the monologues between the leads;

Firstly, Anirudh will definitely accept his love for J very soon without any more confusion..and most probably recall the events of Kashmir night..

Secondly, Jhanak will surely miscarry..at the end part of the episode her monologue was agr mere bachhe ko kuch ho gaya to main kabhi khudko maaf nahi kar paungi..this is foreshadowing.. moreover she is doubting Anirudh as a Casanova and accusing him of using her (though it doesn't make sense, coz she only said earlier that she willingly gave into his calling that night as she saw love for her in his eyes...but makers are forgetful!) so, with MC she will not forgive Anirudh either!

AK Rudra setting up for BBG identity reveal in Mumbai.. Anirudh's role in keeping it a secret from Jhanak will also get revealed, although I don't know how..

We are going for a hatred and vengeance track for sure!

The only concern is, before reaching this stage in the story, how much stretching the makers will do in terms of no. of episodes..

Edited by Dibya_C - 12 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Just watched today's episode, I can surely infer two things from the episode and the monologues between the leads;

Firstly, Anirudh will definitely accept his love for J very soon without any more confusion..and most probably recall the events of Kashmir night..

Secondly, Jhanak will surely miscarry..at the end part of the episode her monologue was agr mere bachhe ko kuch ho gaya to main kabhi khudko maaf nahi kar paungi..this is foreshadowing.. moreover she is doubting Anirudh as a Casanova and accusing him of using her (though it doesn't make sense, coz she only said earlier that she willingly gave into his calling that night as she saw love for her in his eyes...but makers are forgetful!) so, with MC she will not forgive Anirudh either!

AK Rudra setting up for BBG identity reveal in Mumbai.. Anirudh's role in keeping it a secret from Jhanak will also get revealed, although I don't know how..

We are going for a hatred and vengeance track for sure!

The only concern is, before reaching this stage in the story, how much stretching the makers will do in terms of no. of episodes..

We have seen so much hating each other specially now Jhanak side if makers thinking that this is big twist in future that I am not agree for this after Kashmir track we are looking this. If ani will accept jhaank as wife they are living eachother as married couple . this is new twist because after 8 months i didn't see this.