Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Why I think this prenaap issue abhira will not tell to armaan I hope she discuss with her . Varna chuhi will get the reason smiley31

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Docworld

Prenup doesnt solve that. May be Dadisa thinking something on the line of this ladki is not intrested in giving me parpotha. So she is here only for fam's wealth. Aisa ho sakta haina?

but if that was the case, she could just elope. why go through all the trouble to get approval of Kaveri. and why not just take blank checks

also Abhira is just scared, not averse to family

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Rani I agree with your explanation of wealth sharing but in absence of prenup Ar’s wife will be able to demand share in only the properties which are under Ar’s name or bank accounts. She will not be able to pounce on his parents or dadi’s properties.

Nope in prenup if the other party as for divorce they're entitle to every that is under the family name. The only way family wealth won't be included if for instance dadisa cut Ar out of the family business, that's the only way. If not all is equal property and you're entitle to it

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think dadisa has split personality disorder? The way she flips from screaming to sugary talk always have me in disbelief 🫢. What you guys think?

She is downright faking with all her sugary words, I know from day 1. If not then definitely she is bipolar.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but if that was the case, she could just elope. why go through all the trouble to get approval of Kaveri. and why not just take blank checks

Kaveri doesnt have a working brain cell. One day she is behaving so sweetly and another day this.Ar Ab should have eloped.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

You know that's why I was annoyed on abhira for giving so much importance to dadi's approval. She is such an evil lady that no way she will let armaan and abhira's married life to be happy and smooth.
Edited by Debospeaks - 20 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh I am shocked bcz this is not widely done in my community. Ofcourse I think this can feel insulting. After all jaham trust hi nahi, vaham rishte banakar kya karega???

In the US you're be disgusted on some of the clauses in pre-nup. Famous and regular log. I have a friend in her clause she had to have a son within 1-2 years. They have 2 girls so talaak cause of other reasons she get's nothing and he pays child support cause no beta.

Janet Jackson, stayed with her husband for 5 years and not long after file for divorce and got 10 million.

Kaveri doesnt have a working brain cell. One day she is behaving so sweetly and another day this.Ar Ab should have eloped.

Exactly. She has never let Madhav and Vidya solve their differences regardless of the fact that Madhav is her apna khoon and Vidya favorite babu. Then how on earth will she accept ganda khoon pota and gandi ladki abhira so easily?? She is completely faking.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

To add prenup clauses or not should be left to the couple. In very wealthy families it might be a common thing but it is no way remotely common in average Indian households. Also it is easier to add these in arranged type of marriages.

In cases of marriages like that of ArAb when they are madly in love with each other it can be taken up as insult to the relationship.And if some people try to showcase that it is no big deal in situations like that of Ar/Ab/Kaveri story then I would have to just conclude that they are just trying using this plot to badmouth Ab because of their preconceived bias and nothing else. Specially when Ar is not the one requesting and Kaveri is.

FULLY AGREE.

Theres no question of a prenup in a love marriage based on trust. No marriage in PH has had a prenup drawn. Aisa tha toh Ro-Ru ka be prenup hona chahiye.

Marriage is not a contract in India yet. its different in the west.

If prenup is being suggested because of the status difference between Abhira and Poddars, then she has given enough proof that she is NOT a gold digger.

so its definitely very insulting to suggest prenup to Abhira who has already given enough evidence that she is there for love , family and not for money.

she could have eloped long back with Armaan. if she really wanted money, she could have got alimony after divorce, taken blank cheques.

She would not be taking loan if she wanted to enjoy wealth. She would not be fighting for studies and career if she wanted to chill at home and enjoy wealth

being a lawyer doesnt make prenup a regular thing to happen at all

Edited by Pinecone - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

You know that's why I was annoyed on abhira for giving so much importance to dadi's approval. She is such an evil lady that no way she will let armaan and abhira's married life to be happy and smooth.

she cares because she didnt want to separate him from family and she herself craved a family too. she doesnt love Kaveri but others in the house are special to her- chachi, chorus gang, Madhav etc. Moreover she doesnt want tag of home wrecker or for Armaan to blame/resent her in future which can happen knowing how attached he is to family. even now thats all she cares about. but I'm glad she is calling it out as an insult to her self respect to ask her to sign a prenup