Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Merko sister reveal chahiye during wedding.

Kaun sister kaisi sister, unki mothers bhi half sisters he thi and yeh dono bhi jaise taise cousin he hui smiley36 2rs sisterhood jhela nahi jayega smiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Ruhi will massively manipulate Abhira by crocodile tears....nah...it shouldn't happen

exactly who needs a sister like Ruhi…anyway I saw a spoiler saying on wedding day she gets to know about abhiras identity and she tells dadisa that akshara was a murderer..it’s her last desperate attempt to stop her jeths wedding..because she still has hopes of moving into his bedroom. So she cares nothing about sisterhood.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre toh she can pitch in na who's stopping her ? But pitch in when she has the money ? She got the money by naming kaveri as the guarantor 🤣 ghoom phir ke it's the money she got from kaveris help..it's as good as taking a loan from kaveri to spend it kaveri . Grand shadi toh kaveri ko chahiye hai na?

God why do they have to make abhira so pitiful ? Why not tell us ke akshara kept some savings for abhiras shadi and education & she's using them up ? Itna nautanki kyun hota hai ph mei?

How is it taking money from Kaveri? She's just a guarantor. Abhira will be the one repaying the loan. Are you really faulting her for wanting give a contribution in her own wedding.. something that every normal person would want to do? And when one don't have money, they take loan. Just like all those families who do it for their children's marriage. No big deal.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am from earth only..

Yeah definetely people can take loan for whatever they want..but generally wise people avoid loans for unnnecessary expenditure rather prefer it in case of investments..

Baki tbere is no tag on what a person can take loan for..

Rahi baat hansne ki..

I guess enetertainment business purpose is that only...

To make people enjoy..

I find it funny so I will laugh..

I hope I don't have to explain it to anyone else..

As far as I am not being personal, or dragging any actor..

I can percieve actions of characters as I want and enjoy as I would like...

So Yes I find it laughable...and I would laugh....

So are you saying all those parents who take loans for their kids' wedding are unwise? All those people who want to do something good for the biggest day in their lives is stupid acc. to you? Very well.

And who asked you not to laugh? Go ahead and do the honors of mocking anyone you want. After all that is the purpose.

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

waise jab baby abheera sa mein itna dimaag hai ki loan bhi kuch hota hai, to usney apni law ki studies ke time kyu nahi liya?

educational loan to mil jata? please somebody explain?

us waqt to khaane ke paise bhi ni the...

ya self-respecting baby abheera sa will consider taking aloan for her marriage and not for career?

now I'm getting worried for baby abheera sa, ek to podddars ka karza uper se ye bank se loan. kahi ye na ho ki divorce ke baad bhi (which is gonna happen one day lol) bechari abheera poddars ka loan chukati na reh jae smiley38

Edited by xanalyst - 21 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

So are you saying all those parents who take loans for their kids' wedding are unwise? All those people who want to do something good for the biggest day in their lives is stupid acc. to you? Very well.

And who asked you not to laugh? Go ahead and do the honors of mocking anyone you want. After all that is the purpose.

it’s amazing how abhiras financial status is always mocked..because there’s nothing else to mock or criticize her about,,, She’s not an immoral, disgraceful, lusty for jeth, husband cheater, thief, irresponsible car driver , like Ruhi. So only abhira taking a loan for her wedding or not taking a loan for her studies is mocked 😂
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Yeah that is the purpose..

Its good you finally got it...👍

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xanalyst

waise jab baby abheera sa mein itna dimaag hai ki loan bhi kuch hota hai, to usney apni law ki studies ke time kyu nahi liya?

ya self-respecting baby abheera sa will consider taking aloan for her marriage and not for career?

now I'm getting worried for baby abheera sa, ek to podddars ka karza uper se ye bank se loan. kahi ye na ho ki divorce ke baad bhi (which is gonna happen one day lol) bechari abheera poddars ka loan chukati na reh jae smiley38

Bhai koi mujhe batayega without asset and income slip leaving aside EDUCATION LOAN...which bank is giving loan just on name of guarantor, I seriously want to know this bank....

And as you said that education loan she didn't take..

Oh one sec...

Becoz that was armaan's job...

He was husband na...

So what was the big deal...

Re yaar i need to go..

Varna is FL mein toh itni kamiyan hai ki yahin bithi reh jaungi mein...🤣🤣🤣

I seriously applaud pak shows now..

I have seen in many shows of theirs, FLs are actually going to work...

Be it kaisi teri khudgarzi, or tere bin where finally meerub joins court, be mayi, be now kabhi tum kabhi hum...

Use kehte hai independant women...

Seriously ladkiyon ko khud itna doubt hai independance ko leke, toh kuch nhi ho sakta...

Kudos to them👏👏

Edited by Nephy1 - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: xanalyst

loan ke baare mein sochne ka jarurat kya hii agar immediately pregnant hogayi toh sab divert honge aur ar or dadi will repay loan
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Taking a loan is not an issue. she has done it with full disclosure after discussing her concerns out loud and being prompted to do some "jugaad" to arrange money for one event

She is doing her best to not be a free loader but also not make money a huge issue when she loves Armaan and wants to be with him. she understands that he has money and she cant hold that against him and she is ok with him spending on her to some extent - but ostentatious display of wealth makes her uncomfortable. yet she is tolerating it because they have told her that everyone has "dreams" regarding Armaans wedding etc

when she first moved into PH, there was no mention of whether she got scholarship or if Armaan spent on her. she was shown to be earning a little through internship too. but she definitely wasnt being a free loader even then. Armaan insisted on helping her, so she took him up on it. But she was keeping tabs on the money spent on her even then. their relationship has changed a lot since then.

Edited out member attack

Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago