Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

No family would just want to freeload on the groom or bride's family. They will try to pitch in their own small ways. Here Armaan is not the only one getting married. Abhira is too. So why can't she make her own small contributions to HER wedding? She's taking a loan in her name and will pay it back on her own too. There's nothing wrong or unheard or laughable about it. If Kaveri has a right to think about her family's reputation, then why can't Abhira think of her own? Why can't she pitch in some small way?

Arre toh she can pitch in na who's stopping her ? But pitch in when she has the money ? She got the money by naming kaveri as the guarantor ๐Ÿคฃ ghoom phir ke it's the money she got from kaveris help..it's as good as taking a loan from kaveri to spend it kaveri . Grand shadi toh kaveri ko chahiye hai na?

God why do they have to make abhira so pitiful ? Why not tell us ke akshara kept some savings for abhiras shadi and education & she's using them up ? Itna nautanki kyun hota hai ph mei?

Edited by Krinya - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre toh she can pitch in na who's stopping her ? But pitch in when she has the money ? She got the money by naming kaveri as the guarantor ๐Ÿคฃ ghoom phir ke it's the money she got from kaveris help..it's as good as taking a loan from kaveri to spend it kaveri . Grand shadi toh kaveri ko chahiye hai na?

God why do they have to make abhira so pitiful ? Why not tell us ke akshara kept some savings for abhiras shadi and education & she's using them up ? Itna nautanki kyun hota hai ph mei?

Ak got small cases and in return she got achaar bottles, cow milk, food as told by herself in initial Mussoorie episode. What will she have saved with it. They lived life as aaj ka aaj Kal ka kal

Edited by hari15 - 21 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you can get a loan even if you have nothing but a guarantor. Thatโ€™s how students get loans for their studies..their parents stand in as guarantors and the bank gives them,the loan .and the requirement is that they pay it off in monthly instalments after they graduate and start working.. and lots of lots of young people complete their studies this way and pay off the loan once they start working.

I know the procedures of getting loan..

Even with gurantor, you need certain assets or some gurantee of income..and regarding education loan, its way different than other loans..

So lets not bring it here and take it as an example for other loans...

And yes guarantor is always required...even if you have assets or income slips...

Khair..

Lets not talk logic for a stupid itv show..

Becoz definetely shows take crearive liberties..

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Don't know where you are from, but around here, people do take loan for MARRIAGE. It is a very common occurrence and nothing wrong or laughable about it. Not everyone is rich and can afford everything without support.

I am from earth only..

Yeah definetely people can take loan for whatever they want..but generally wise people avoid loans for unnnecessary expenditure rather prefer it in case of investments..

Baki tbere is no tag on what a person can take loan for..

Rahi baat hansne ki..

I guess enetertainment business purpose is that only...

To make people enjoy..

I find it funny so I will laugh..

I hope I don't have to explain it to anyone else..

As far as I am not being personal, or dragging any actor..

I can percieve actions of characters as I want and enjoy as I would like...

So Yes I find it laughable...and I would laugh....

Edited by Nephy1 - 21 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Are...

This track is absurd..

Ekdum bakwas hai..

Just stupid way to create friction..

Nothing else..

She is an orphan..

How can she spent such lot of money..

And taking loan for such lavish wedding is stupidity especially for a lerson who is so khuddar, and need to stand on her feet...

But obviously Armaan also need to balance it out..

He can't go on with such luxury wedding when his fiance is un comfortable...

So they both would have to talk it out and find a middle path where Abhira would had to accept that ab shadi par kharcha toh hoga and Armaan need to understand and make hus family also that they can't go all out and lets control there richi richness...

But kya hai..

Is show ke kisi character ka koi deen imaan nhi hai..ek character nhi hai jiske liye tum keh sako ki thik hai this one is consistent except fufa...

Bas behan chalti hoon...

Bade kaam hai...

Aur waqt nhi de paungi is show ko..

You enjoy as I know you love trolling stupidity of this story and gets full dose of entertainment here๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Edited by Nephy1 - 21 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Zyada sad situation yeh hai ki ladkiwalo ke function ke liye jo loan liya usme guarantor ladkawale he hai.

Isse bhi zyada sad situation yeh hai ki abhira already bahot karza mai hai as per those diary entries , uper se shaddi ka 1.5 crore ka minimum loan liya hoga jo ek din poddara ko he bank ko return karna hai so basically ladkiwalo ka function sirf naam ka hai, hai toh woh bhi Poddara ke paisa ka he so dekha jaye toh scene-sapata kar ke bhi ladkiwalo ka kuch contribution hai nahi shaddi mai.

Haa show mei ladkiwale profit mei chal rahe hai, woh alag baat hai smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Merko sister reveal chahiye during wedding.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Merko sister reveal chahiye during wedding.

Ruhi will massively manipulate Abhira by crocodile tears....nah...it shouldn't happen

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Ruhi will massively manipulate Abhira by crocodile tears....nah...it shouldn't happen

But Abhira will have an option to strike back

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa show mei ladkiwale profit mei chal rahe hai, woh alag baat hai smiley37

ladki wale being legacy khoon , ladkewalo ke paiso par aish he aishsmiley36 Kudiyo ka hai zamana smiley36

Uper se scene sapata alag hai yaha ki bhai dekho dekho ladkiwalo ne ek function kiya loan le kar jo aage ja kar pay toh ladkewalo ko he karna hai smiley36