Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Don't know where you are from, but around here, people do take loan for MARRIAGE. It is a very common occurrence and nothing wrong or laughable about it. Not everyone is rich and can afford everything without support.

Agar professionaly one is sound, toh bank loans are the safest option to raise money. Isme sharam kaisa bhai har koi ambani toh nahi hai?
Edited by Debospeaks - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel ruh ko villain banana back fired so i think she will be back to old ruhi and may stop her obsession πŸ˜‚ aaj ke expression se aisa lagtha hai

Today I loved these shots .

This was natural. Once the kid is not able yo speak the emotions flew in audience shown in arman. 20240830_133157-COLLAGE.jpg

Another lovely shot 😍

Screenshot_2024-08-30-10-26-51-927_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Muaa kitne cute hi dekho. They have potential but these obsessed writers can show only nonsense. Let them give here now.

Screenshot_2024-08-30-10-18-22-386_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 21 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Domt think they are changing her but yep mallow her villian era just a bit and put it on fence, when needed again start with chindi harkate.

Gonna watch the show when she stop her obsession, but that maybe be the last day of this gen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

haha yeah now her villain track did not wofk so dadisa will be villain for few days

Kanhaji jhula string held by elder couples.

20240830_132501-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar held jhula string and mesmerized in kid abhira saw his happiness and slowly held the jhula next his hand

20240830_132701-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruro both held the string of jhula same time and are happy to do it.

20240830_132608-COLLAGE.jpg

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

haha yeah now her villain track did not wofk so dadisa will be villain for few days

Someday dadisa, someday ruru baby, kuch din phupasa basss yahi chalta rahega, 1 more year to go. 🀣

Track or story progression ka kya h, kya zarurat h let it be.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Someday dadisa, someday ruru baby, kuch din phupasa basss yahi chalta rahega, 1 more year to go. 🀣

Track or story progression ka kya h, kya zarurat h let it be.

even if i don't watch this show for annyear storybyahi atki rahegi

A girl baby in the form of kanhaji entered their home identified through bracelet on hand .

20240830_132929-COLLAGE.jpg

Bracelet has small butterfly.

20240830_133130-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar asked name and kid said she can't speak. All got emotional seeing the kid.

20240830_133013-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar hugged the kid immediately in love.

20240830_133157-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi gave toffe from her box to kid but she signed dadi to give box. So dadi ka box looted by her. 🀣

20240830_133255-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 21 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

even if i don't watch this show for annyear storybyahi atki rahegi

I said it multiple times. The very first promo of this series still apply to the current plot. Ab issi jyada kya hi bole🀣

.puja kanhaji dress stickers

20240830_133746-COLLAGE~2.jpg

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: janecastle

Don't know where you are from, but around here, people do take loan for MARRIAGE. It is a very common occurrence and nothing wrong or laughable about it. Not everyone is rich and can afford everything without support.

Parents take a loan for marriage of their children. Not when the boys side insist on spending on marriage & there is no requirement to take a loan..dadisa listed out the reasons for a grand wedding , it's for "her" family's reputation , fair enuf , it's her money she can burn it or donate it or spend it on her grandsons wedding. Did anyone ask abhira to contribute ? I've seen a lot of weddings where only the boys side spent money , in some they contribute equally & in some only the girls side do... But aisa koi nai jaisa yahan hai.