Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Even am wondering when did prenuptial agreement become so common in India ? May be more than 60-70% population in India might not even heard about it. This only happens with celebrities and that too not with everyone. So am confused how and why a middle class girl like Abhria should sign those papers accepting herself as a gold digger ? Did KV ask Ruhi to sign the papers too as it’s very common in high class society? She is only asking Abhira to sign the papers so she here it’s more about trust issues and indirectly calling her a gold digger

Most of my female friends believe in having one as it protects their assets and especially when fedility is a clause. And helps protect men from gold diggers. As divorce literally makes both party broke

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know this kaveri nonsense and vamp Ruhi is killing this show… ghum couple got married in 5 episodes and ghum is back at no. 2 . That hero there is super rich but they didn’t waste time signing prenuptial agreements etc. because like really..who’s interested in that. This is a tv show…not real life. Savi is a teacher there ,.she has a career that can support her should divorce happen,,and here abhira is a lawyer. But dkp wants to waste a whole episode about a prenuptial agreement..because he just wants to show kaveri irritating abhira and us. Then he’ll waste another episode showing us disgraceful Ruhi still lusting after her jeth. I think he wants these two vamps Ruhi and kaveri to destroy his 15 years old show. People are so sick of these 2 irritating characters ..

Yeah this this chindi Vamp drama is irritating now. She is cheating her husband lusting on jeth , steals ring to ruin important day of leads but no one calls her out ,chachi is not even telling to Armaan or Abhira what that shameless did. But this old vile hag never stops taunting Abhira even for the smallest things and makes her cry even in her own wedding functions.
Prenup is not at all common in India even in high society’s, no one will even think about it as it can offend the other party. It may be good as divorce rates are increasing but not common yet.

If they try to WW that vamp, ppl will never accept that woman, all her evilness has to come in front of the family and should be punished. Rohit doesn’t deserve that woman but Rohit looks like an idiot too who got jealous when KV gave chance to Abhria to make khanaji’s feet.He is blindly believing her only to get heart broken again. That women is so selfish doesn’t think about anyone , she is trying to manipulate and emotionally blackmail MG to not even think about Ak even after 23 years. She will become more vile after IR. I also read she will emit Abhira’s parents names from the wedding card. Rohit should throw her out of PH and KV should slap her for ruining her fav potha’s life.

Ar kept calm when dadi is scolding abhira. Madhav papa jumped in defence of beti saying she didn't do with intentions to spoil. Agaya support ke liye where was he standing when sons fight or rohit cried I am not given love from childhood 🤪

20240830_132040-COLLAGE.jpg

Suddenly ruhi is the one who is setting the things against abhiras things spoiled unknowingly. Sisters bond started kya🤓 with a bhajan out

20240830_092650-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: janaki17789

Most of my female friends believe in having one as it protects their assets and especially when fedility is a clause. And helps protect men from gold diggers. As divorce literally makes both party broke

Am not against the concept itself but am saying it’s not at all common in India esp when it comes to middle class and above middle class . It’s common in western countries as divorce rates are high but now divorce rate is increasing in India too so to protect their assets and clause of fidelity and if the couple are ready it’s fine .

But here KV knows Abhira for long ,she was in the house as Bahu for an yr ,have her blank cheques but Abhira threw her on her face. she is only asking Abhira to sign and not Ruhi when both are DIL’s of that house. And for a middle classs girl like Abhira it’s a big thing. It will definitely hit her self respect. In India Not many ppl can even think of asking for prenup as it can offend the other party.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janaki17789

There are no prenup here. Prenup is illegal in india and void in court .

20240830_132804-COLLAGE.jpgThe kid sat in jhula directly and surprised all. Dadi wanted kid to come out but manish said bache bhagwan ke roop hi rehne dijiye. They did puja to a kid who came from outside and sat as kanhaji.

Dadi gave arti to kid when ar blew conch. 20240830_132316-COLLAGE.jpgWhat's going on 😍 nazar kaha thi aaj. Chamatkar hogaya. Abhira told sab jawab maa ruhi ke pass hi aaj. 😍

20240830_132231-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi happily said aaj swayam kanhaji humare ghar agaye 😍

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

20240830_132804-COLLAGE.jpgThe kid sat in jhula directly and surprised all. Dadi wanted kid to come out but manish said bache bhagwan ke roop hi rehne dijiye. They did puja to a kid who came from outside and sat as kanhaji.

Dadi gave arti to kid when ar blew conch. 20240830_132316-COLLAGE.jpgWhat's going on 😍 nazar kaha thi aaj. Chamatkar hogaya. Abhira told sab jawab maa ruhi ke pass hi aaj. 😍

20240830_132231-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi happily said aaj swayam kanhaji humare ghar agaye 😍

i feel ruh ko villain banana back fired so i think she will be back to old ruhi and may stop her obsession 😂 aaj ke expression se aisa lagtha hai
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Am not against the concept itself but am saying it’s not at all common in India esp when it comes to middle class and above middle class . It’s common in western countries as divorce rates are high but now divorce rate is increasing in India too so to protect their assets and clause of fidelity and if the couple are ready it’s fine .

But here KV knows Abhira for long ,she was in the house as Bahu for an yr ,have her blank cheques but Abhira threw her on her face. she is only asking Abhira to sign and not Ruhi when both are DIL’s of that house. And for a middle classs girl like Abhira it’s a big thing. It will definitely hit her self respect. In India Not many ppl can even think of asking for prenup as it can offend the other party.

And why the prenup only for Abhira? Vile Kaveri says it is to protect Armaan (yes she's the one to talk smiley29). If she's so concerned about her kids, she should first make one for Rohit and Ruhi Birla. Because Abhira is not the one who was lusting after her BIL and drove her husband to near death. Not to forget Goenkas are kangal now, thanks to Ruhi Birla. Whatever issues AbhiMaan had, it was mutual and they solved it between themselves. They are capable of doing it again too. And drawing up the prenup is not the issue. The real issue is, Kaveri has no rights whatsoever to do it and definitely not without Armaan's consent. And if she's making one, then she should do it for all the couples in her family. Otherwise, what Abhira said stands true, Kaveri just want to make a mockery out Abhira and AbhiMaan's relationship.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Hahaha...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay I didn't knew she took loan for MARRIAGE...

Kya bakwas hai yeh...

Comeone...

People take loan to builf home, to start a bussiness, for studying...as these all are considered investments which are supposed to give you much more in return...

This most intelligent person took loan for marriage which is nothing more than expenditure...

Pls let me laugh😂😂😂

Thank God I haven't watched it....

Actually relationships work on middle ground..

Its not my way or highway...

Abhira is someone who doesn't know compromises and adjustments..sadly people like her exists and also in abundance but they irritate you in real life also amd would do in fiction also...

You just can't go on ki yeh aise hoga yeh vaise hoga, thats not how it works...

Sometimes you had to find middle grounds, ways to talk or convey...

No doubt dadi was wromg in suggesting name change but than she need to see place and time to convey her point...

But obviously she thinks what she does is right and a person who doesn't accept that she is human and mistake is part of her life..🤷‍♀️

Now thus prenup...do you we girl's leave our homes our old prents to go live with someone else..

If this penup gives dadi man ki shanti so whats the harz in signing it..

If she doesn't like terms and condition she could talk it with her...

Ismein kya badi baat ho gyi...

Prenup hi toh hai..

Marriage mein prenup..

See if my in laws will ask me I will sign it..

Mujhe koi problem nhi hai...

Provided terms and conditions should be beneficial for both of us..

Kya issue hai yaar yeh..

Mujhe issue nhi lgta..

Yeah it would have been better if it would be decided by couple..

But now she only wanted dadi by hook and crook in her marriage so now technically she had to bear with certain thinhs to maintain peace and balance..

Or prenup koi badi baat nhi hai

Don't know where you are from, but around here, people do take loan for MARRIAGE. It is a very common occurrence and nothing wrong or laughable about it. Not everyone is rich and can afford everything without support.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel ruh ko villain banana back fired so i think she will be back to old ruhi and may stop her obsession 😂 aaj ke expression se aisa lagtha hai

Domt think they are changing her but yep mallow her villian era just a bit and put it on fence, when needed again start with chindi harkate.

Gonna watch the show when she stop her obsession, but that maybe be the last day of this gen 😂😂