Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

tbh honest dadisa asking that is valid last time abhira took a cheque and left for vidya and madhav. Phir kya kiya usne she went and stayed with madhav. Big loss for dadisa as she lost the cheque as well as vidya and madhav relation ruin karke gayi.

Dadisa has lots of money she may not check her bank statements. Unless abhira has returned her cheque there is no way to know paisa kidhar gaya smiley36

If she has returned the cheque and i have missed that scene i will take back my words 😄 but even if she has returned that cheque book she never left Poddar's it looks more like she was trying to phasao armaan so she returned that cheque book. Warna which girl will stay in the same place and keep on bothering poddars after doing sacrificing drama.

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1789039662280945955

I am saying ki prenup is no big deal..

But prenup which is being mentioned of achi patni bahu nhi ban payegi toh she would have to leave..

Aisa koi prenup hota hi nhi hai..

Toh is track ka kya hi matlab..

Agr prenup hota to save guard properties and money vo samjh ata...

And I myself i saying ki even if abhira had no taken check and left than also prenup is no big deal.

Why everyone is making it a big deal..

Decide on benefitting factors on both sides and sign it..

Kya hi badi baat ho gyi

But issue is ki prenup of being good bahu patni otherwise leave doesn't exist any where in the world..

Its like making joke of one more sensitive and necessary topic

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

She not only took a loan , dadisa was the guarantor of the loan🤣 so if abhira is unable to pay back the loan , bank wale dadisa ke paas jayenge. Ye hai khuddari abhira wali .

It's obvious dadi has to tell arman also about the prenup . Unless she plans to take his sign by deceit . If not , abhira can tell him and they can find a way out .

What are you saying..

But obviously without assets, income receipts..

No bank gives loan...

Guarantor toh chahiye hi hoga..

Yeh badhiya hai vaise independant self made FL ka..

Mein sach bata rhi hoon..

One day I am going to file PIL against these stupid shows...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

But prenup which is being mentioned of achi patni bahu nhi ban payegi toh she would have to leave..

And I myself i saying ki even if abhira had no taken check and left than also prenup is no big deal.

Kya hi badi baat ho gyi

But issue is ki prenup of being good bahu patni otherwise leave doesn't exist any where in the world..

actually india main invalid hai shayad prenup ye log kuch bhi dikha rahe hai yeah those clauses are wrong and yes prenup is good as she need not suffer post divorce if clauses are in favour of both the parties. Idhar trust ki baath nahi aathi they are from lawyer family. Lawyer family main hoke if they go to court to fight divorce case toh solid beizatti bhi hogi and headlines pe bhi ayega.
Edited by firewings_diya - 21 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Even am wondering when did prenuptial agreement become so common in India ? May be more than 60-70% population in India might not even heard about it. This only happens with celebrities and that too not with everyone. So am confused how and why a middle class girl like Abhria should sign those papers accepting herself as a gold digger ? Did KV ask Ruhi to sign the papers too as it’s very common in high class society? She is only asking Abhira to sign the papers so she here it’s more about trust issues and indirectly calling her a gold digger

where I live …now lots of couples sign prenuptial agreements when they marry..if both have careers, savings and are going to inherit property or money from their parents ..then they want to safeguard themselves should divorce happen as they don’t want their ex spouse to stake a claim on their assets. So that’s the reason these people do it. But I also know of couples who’ve had lots of family wealth but still got married in community of property where both are entitled to half of all their wealth together. Even if one has more than the other. So I think it depends on the couple …I’m pretty sure Armaan won’t agree to the prenuptial .. But according to statistics..only 10 % of married couples sign ..prenuptial contracts….so,90% of married couples..don’t…

Edited by Indira1211 - 21 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Kya hi badi baat ho gyi

you can get a loan even if you have nothing but a guarantor. That’s how students get loans for their studies..their parents stand in as guarantors and the bank gives them,the loan .and the requirement is that they pay it off in monthly instalments after they graduate and start working.. and lots of lots of young people complete their studies this way and pay off the loan once they start working.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So dkp can have drama so when Abhira says no then her well wisher on SM can call her free loader, badtameez and joke about her self respect. Mine you if Ab is a free loader so is her broke Azz cousin, has no swabhimaan. Stealing and lying but it's Ab that's the problem smiley39

Ab can sign or not it really wouldn't matter cause Armaan won't want it. smiley36

Abhira have a different set of rules which she has to follow or she will be called a freeloader , barthameez ,bratty make fun on her self respect. The prenup which is not common for everyone including that old vile hag KV noe became very common because she asked Abhira to sign but not the real freeloader Ruhi Birla who is lusting on jeth ji.
As per my knowledge Many middle class families take loans for marriages ,education and houses so now DKp has to show all the legal documents which Abhira submitted to the bank to get her loan approved? other characters in the show get their own costumes but only Abhira takes loan and buy? Shahi uncle gives costumes to everyone LOL!

And in which episode did Abhira ruined V&M’s relationship after acting Mahan ? In The episodes on Hotstar it’s because of Abhira that couple are finally together after 25 yrs . Also Abhira returned those cheques and asked that old vile hag to shut up and she can never but her self respect.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira have a different set of rules which she has to follow or she will be called a freeloader , barthameez ,bratty make fun on her self respect. The prenup which is not common for everyone including that old vile hag KV noe became very common because she asked Abhira to sign but not the real freeloader Ruhi Birla who is lusting on jeth ji.
As per my knowledge Many middle class families take loans for marriages ,education and houses so now DKp has to show all the legal documents which Abhira submitted to the bank to get her loan approved? other characters in the show get their own costumes but only Abhira takes loan and buy? Shahi uncle gives costumes to everyone LOL!

And in which episode did Abhira ruined V&M’s relationship after acting Mahan ? In The episodes on Hotstar it’s because of Abhira that couple are finally together after 25 yrs . Also Abhira returned those cheques and asked that old vile hag to shut up and she can never but her self respect.

you know this kaveri nonsense and vamp Ruhi is killing this show… ghum couple got married in 5 episodes and ghum is back at no. 2 . That hero there is super rich but they didn’t waste time signing prenuptial agreements etc. because like really..who’s interested in that. This is a tv show…not real life. Savi is a teacher there ,.she has a career that can support her should divorce happen,,and here abhira is a lawyer. But dkp wants to waste a whole episode about a prenuptial agreement..because he just wants to show kaveri irritating abhira and us. Then he’ll waste another episode showing us disgraceful Ruhi still lusting after her jeth. I think he wants these two vamps Ruhi and kaveri to destroy his 15 years old show. People are so sick of these 2 irritating characters ..

Dadi smiled at ruro who are happily wanting to get the chance of footprints of krishna . She crossed them and gave the chance yo abhira 20240830_131642-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruro both kept burnt faces seeing dadi chose abhira. One is married setting couple another is engaged toooooo much in lobe couple 😍

20240830_091315-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhira ar are happy to get the chance .

Dadi played her game well for abhira vs ruhi20240830_131848-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 21 days ago

As abhira started foot prints of kanhaji a small kanhaji entered home.20240830_092458-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhiras prasad was eaten and stickers on kanhaji dress20240830_131947-COLLAGE.jpg

As usual dadi flipped in a minute saying it's my galati you are nit capable of doing anything.

Ruhi then said she has extra prasad and keeps before God. Next is dress given by par. Nanu gifts. 20240830_092544-COLLAGE.jpg

Yesterday ruhi asked manish in anger who taught abhira that bhajan . She was angry as manish chose abhira against her. When rohit entered with medicines she showed anger on him too.

20240829_143753-COLLAGE.jpg

Next in kitchen she shouted on abhira who taught her that bhajan. E meri maa... Ruhis meri masi her possessiveness on her masi in that bit. In anger they both played with ladoo plates so abhira doubting ruhi today for spoiled prasad is natural.

20240829_143533-COLLAGE.jpg

Chachi observed ruhi going near jhula of kanhaji and words saying I will spoil and immediately how can I do with God even when I am angry and went away . Chachi is proof to see ruhi. She herself said ruhi mein achayi baaki hi nafrat se bahar avo sudhr javo🤪

20240829_143651-COLLAGE.jpg

Abhira went to ruhi doubted her for that prasad and kanhaji dress.Abhira wants to complain dadi but chachi came told beta aaj ruhi galat nahi hi. After almost an year in story chachi supported tuhi. So manisha chachi supports whoever is right any day it's not any personal hate or liking.

20240830_092753-COLLAGE.jpg