Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Hieee...

I haven't watched this show for a while..

Just come up to see whats happening and again finding you talking logic...🤣

I mean..

Don't you get tired...

😂😂😂

Are logic ki baat nhi karni hai..

You have to know different bhajans...

What you are saying is pure sheer logic...

And thats exactly had no.place..

I just came to knkw that dadi wants abhira to sign prenup..

She is wrong at ger place as she hd no.say in couple..

But than its one part of couple who wanted her marzi in relationship..

And very choice have consequence...

Now she chose dadi inovolvement toh she had to bear with her whims abd parcel..

As simple as it is..

What the hell is this that you want a certain person in your life than you want her to be in your life at your conditions.

Are bhai saamne vala insaan hai robot nhi..

Jo tumhari icha se chlega..

You are already very lucky miss sharma that you got a guy who even breathes at your isharas..

Varna toh vo bhi possible nhi hai..

Khair chodo..

Batao behan kaisi ho...??

Ekdum maze mei behensmiley31

Ab kya karoon logic refuses to leave my brain ..

@bold. That's what it is no 🤣 why does she even have to prove to anyone that she is not a gold digger or she has loads of self respec or she's a good bahu even... She has money , spend it on her shadi , she has no money , why go to extreme lengths like drawing out a loan ?

From the time dadisa approved their rishta , she opposes to everything ..she herself erased the boundaries bw her and armans family..now she's crying ye bhi karna padega ye bhi ye bhi ye bhi. Ye bhi nai ye bhi nai ye bhi nai. Dadisa temperament is not unknown to her. How dils and daughters are treated are not unknown to her...phir kranti laane ka idea hai ya doormat bahu banne ka ? Clear karde bhai , hum vaise hi judge kar lege . I am too much confused with her words and actions

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ekdum maze mei behensmiley31

Ab kya karoon logic refuses to leave my brain ..

@bold. That's what it is no 🤣 why does she even have to prove to anyone that she is not a gold digger or she has loads of self respec or she's a good bahu even... She has money , spend it on her shadi , she has no money , why go to extreme lengths like drawing out a loan ?

From the time dadisa approved their rishta , she opposes to everything ..she herself erased the boundaries bw her and armans family..now she's crying ye bhi karna padega ye bhi ye bhi ye bhi. Ye bhi nai ye bhi nai ye bhi nai. Dadisa temperament is not unknown to her. How dils and daughters are treated are not unknown to her...phir kranti laane ka idea hai ya doormat bahu banne ka ? Clear karde bhai , hum vaise hi judge kar lege . I am too much confused with her words and actions

Hahaha...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay I didn't knew she took loan for MARRIAGE...

Kya bakwas hai yeh...

Comeone...

People take loan to builf home, to start a bussiness, for studying...as these all are considered investments which are supposed to give you much more in return...

This most intelligent person took loan for marriage which is nothing more than expenditure...

Pls let me laugh😂😂😂

Thank God I haven't watched it....

Actually relationships work on middle ground..

Its not my way or highway...

Abhira is someone who doesn't know compromises and adjustments..sadly people like her exists and also in abundance but they irritate you in real life also amd would do in fiction also...

You just can't go on ki yeh aise hoga yeh vaise hoga, thats not how it works...

Sometimes you had to find middle grounds, ways to talk or convey...

No doubt dadi was wromg in suggesting name change but than she need to see place and time to convey her point...

But obviously she thinks what she does is right and a person who doesn't accept that she is human and mistake is part of her life..🤷‍♀️

Now thus prenup...do you we girl's leave our homes our old prents to go live with someone else..

If this penup gives dadi man ki shanti so whats the harz in signing it..

If she doesn't like terms and condition she could talk it with her...

Ismein kya badi baat ho gyi...

Prenup hi toh hai..

Marriage mein prenup..

See if my in laws will ask me I will sign it..

Mujhe koi problem nhi hai...

Provided terms and conditions should be beneficial for both of us..

Kya issue hai yaar yeh..

Mujhe issue nhi lgta..

Yeah it would have been better if it would be decided by couple..

But now she only wanted dadi by hook and crook in her marriage so now technically she had to bear with certain thinhs to maintain peace and balance..

Or prenup koi badi baat nhi hai

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay I just read in other thread that this prenup is weird...

Its on some lines that if she proves to be bad wife or bahu, she would have to leave armaan..

Bhai ab aisa prenup toh sirf yeh rishta mein hi ban sakta hai..

This family of lawyers had any idea of prenup...

Prenup is an agreement drawn lawfull.between 2 partues that is husband and wife where they decide on certain things mutually in case of separation arises in future...

Its not something dictating to do to someone as if in case of this show..

Separation is a situation that would arise by luch not that if she fails to fulfil this and that she had to leave🤦‍♀️

Sar dukhne lag jayega mera toh..

Ab abhira ko bhi kya hi dosh dena fir..

Aisa prenup toh indian law mein banta hi nhi hoga..

Toh track ka hi koi matlab nhi hai

Edited by Nephy1 - 22 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Its on some lines that if she proves to be bad wife or bahu, she would have to leave armaan..

Prenup is an agreement drawn lawfull.between 2 partues that is husband and wife where they decide on certain things mutually in case of separation arises in future...

Separation is a situation that would arise by luch not that if she fails to fulfil this and that she had to leave🤦‍♀️

Exactly, I mean what is going to the deciding factor that she been a good wife and good bahu, who is going to judge it, Kaveri poddar ki ghar ki adalat🤣🤣.

Ye h itv ke legacy show ke writers😂 (if this spoiler is true), its understandable they don't know the intrinsic details but then take some guidance from any law person.

This is the exact way to thrash a foreign concept, make it look so evil or insensible that people have a bias against it.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

tbh honest dadisa asking that is valid last time abhira took a cheque and left for vidya and madhav. Phir kya kiya usne she went and stayed with madhav. Big loss for dadisa as she lost the cheque as well as vidya and madhav relation ruin karke gayi.

Dadisa has lots of money she may not check her bank statements. Unless abhira has returned her cheque there is no way to know paisa kidhar gaya smiley36

If she has returned the cheque and i have missed that scene i will take back my words 😄 but even if she has returned that cheque book she never left Poddar's it looks more like she was trying to phasao armaan so she returned that cheque book. Warna which girl will stay in the same place and keep on bothering poddars after doing sacrificing drama.

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1789039662280945955

Edited by firewings_diya - 22 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Looking at this baby track, may be Abhira doesn’t want to have a baby soon and then as they already showed she have low platelets she might have problem conceiving like other all FL’s in previous seasons.

DKP , don’t separate Armaan from his kid when ever that happens . He will become best papa.

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1829337764766388645

baby ji 🥰

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1829345333127913831

Armaan with that baby was super adorable. RoPu did an excellent job in bringing so much tenderness, love and care into Armaan for that child. Armaan would definitely be an excellent father. Even I hope they won't take the usual route and separate AbhiMaan and their kid. Even Akshara-Naitik were separated from their kids at different point. It is getting really old now. I wish they'll take a different route this time.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Hahaha...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay I didn't knew she took loan for MARRIAGE...

Kya bakwas hai yeh...

Comeone...

People take loan to builf home, to start a bussiness, for studying...as these all are considered investments which are supposed to give you much more in return...

This most intelligent person took loan for marriage which is nothing more than expenditure...

Pls let me laugh😂😂😂

Thank God I haven't watched it....

Actually relationships work on middle ground..

Its not my way or highway...

Abhira is someone who doesn't know compromises and adjustments..sadly people like her exists and also in abundance but they irritate you in real life also amd would do in fiction also...

You just can't go on ki yeh aise hoga yeh vaise hoga, thats not how it works...

Sometimes you had to find middle grounds, ways to talk or convey...

No doubt dadi was wromg in suggesting name change but than she need to see place and time to convey her point...

But obviously she thinks what she does is right and a person who doesn't accept that she is human and mistake is part of her life..🤷‍♀️

Now thus prenup...do you we girl's leave our homes our old prents to go live with someone else..

If this penup gives dadi man ki shanti so whats the harz in signing it..

If she doesn't like terms and condition she could talk it with her...

Ismein kya badi baat ho gyi...

Prenup hi toh hai..

Marriage mein prenup..

See if my in laws will ask me I will sign it..

Mujhe koi problem nhi hai...

Provided terms and conditions should be beneficial for both of us..

Kya issue hai yaar yeh..

Mujhe issue nhi lgta..

Yeah it would have been better if it would be decided by couple..

But now she only wanted dadi by hook and crook in her marriage so now technically she had to bear with certain thinhs to maintain peace and balance..

Or prenup koi badi baat nhi hai

She not only took a loan , dadisa was the guarantor of the loan🤣 so if abhira is unable to pay back the loan , bank wale dadisa ke paas jayenge. Ye hai khuddari abhira wali .

It's obvious dadi has to tell arman also about the prenup . Unless she plans to take his sign by deceit . If not , abhira can tell him and they can find a way out .

Originally posted by: janecastle

Armaan with that baby was super adorable. RoPu did an excellent job in bringing so much tenderness, love and care into Armaan for that child. Armaan would definitely be an excellent father. Even I hope they won't take the usual route and separate AbhiMaan and their kid. Even Akshara-Naitik were separated from their kids at different point. It is getting really old now. I wish they'll take a different route this time.

Same. Kuch different toh dikhane, har baar ka ek hi ghisa pita track dekh dekh ke, everything has become so predictable nowadays.
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

She not only took a loan , dadisa was the guarantor of the loan🤣 so if abhira is unable to pay back the loan , bank wale dadisa ke paas jayenge. Ye hai khuddari abhira wali .

It's obvious dadi has to tell arman also about the prenup . Unless she plans to take his sign by deceit . If not , abhira can tell him and they can find a way out .

KP Guarantor smiley37

When did KP started loving n trusting Abhira so much to become a guarantor for loan As a guarantor it will be loss for her if Abhira doesn't payback the loan n I think Abhira till now hadn't paid back her previous karza n other living expenses which she took from Armaan as she isn't earning properly Does KP not know about Abhira's pending repayment

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I hope Armaan and Abhira leave the Poddars and settle elsewhere separately during her pregnancy and until their kid is atleast 5-6 years old. They can do the property batwaara drama where Armaan renounces everything for Rohit and decides to leave with Abhira. They can set up their own practice in Mumbai / Delhi and have a happy home. The kid can then be instrumental in bringing the family together later. This way it would be something different from previous generations and Armaan wouldn’t have to miss out on his child’s birth & childhood.