Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 22 days ago

Ruhi bhabhi should first start to accept that Rohit is pati and not lust after her jeth. No decent married woman with an ounce of dignity and shame will ever dream about her jeth while near her husband. Ruhi Birla can not even be considered a respectful woman and wife, let alone performing any holy ritual.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Why is Rohit's ss so less, in some episodes he doesn't even get dialogues. I'm afraid yeh bhi dev ki tarah ss kamm hone ke wajah se nikal na jaaye show sesmiley18

In the initial week he had enough SS- comparable to what Ab-Ar had. But nowadays its very less. May be because his return didnt fetch them the desired ratings.
Edited by Docworld - 22 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

What happened there?? I suppose Sonakshi was from a middle class and Dev belonged to rich society.Dev's mother asked for it? What was the outcome?

Oh man don't remind me of that insufferable Ishwari Tripathi Dixit:

Still I would love another season of Dev & Sonakshi smiley42

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh man don't remind me of that insufferable Ishwari Tripathi Dixit:

Still I would love another season of Dev & Sonakshi smiley42

But she was a relatable chr right?? Like an overly possessive single mother.. Kuch to substance tha na uss chr mein
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

After how Dadisa has been behaving with Abhira and Armaan, especially in today’s episode, I really hope the precap is based on her getting manipulated by Phupasa into getting a prenup because he was the one worried about Abhira ruling over the house and firm in the future. Neither Dadisa considered this nor Ruhi and frankly Ruhi is a chindi vamp, she does not have the IQ to think about prenups and all.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

You have made it sound it is no big deal. But if majority of people are unaware then albeit it is a big deal specially if they are hearing for the first time.

And I have not a whole lot of knowledge why divorces are stuck in the court but I suspect the contention is mostly when kids are involved and no prenup will ever fast track them.

Abhira the lawyer heard it for the first time ? smiley5

Contention is mainly the money & terms of divorce settlement . One of our family friends , their dil filed fake dv cases on them & took away a lot from them as divorce settlement..this is when the girls side didn't spend a penny on the marriage ..the boy got married the second time & same situation was repeated ..a lot and I mean it , a lot of cases I've known in which the girl got married to the boy, refused to consummate , filed divorce after 1 yr or even 6 months or 3, took away half of the boys wealth ..the family has to oblige paying the girl a lot of money to save their respect , plus if she spread false rumors about the boy or family , his second marriage is also in doubt ..even if thr marriage lasts for a month , the girl must be paid as divorce settlement . If it's mutual she can also say I want nothing but aisa hora kam hai

It's messier when the kids are involved.

I know max families don't even consider it ..but they will soon ..if the boy and the girl can be transparent about everything reg their marriage future & families , why not the finance ?

Edited by Krinya - 22 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

But she was a relatable chr right?? Like an overly possessive single mother.. Kuch to substance tha na uss chr mein

Nope I didn't find her relatable at all, create misunderstanding then act like a victim. There are supper possessive moms out there for there sons. I didn't grow up with one but I know they exist and couldn't survive with one as MIL smiley36

823177 thumbnail

Prenup hai to acha hai, atlst if tomorrow abhira goes out of house she don't have to take a bus taxi train or whatever. She don't have to stay in poverty like her ma and Nani. She can raise her kid properly with financial support not like how her mother couldn't get money for abhirs surgery. If only in prenup she /kaveri puts proper condition. Nahi to uske upar fight Karo not like she's signing death of relationship or trust or whatever

It's very practical and why shouldn't poddars secure their money from new person in house. The wealth difference is too much Arman gave her 1cr ka ring and she has to take loan for a small function. In divorces these days men are crying how gold digger women are taking away their money, better not to be one 🤣

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

When parents are the ones arranging and conducting weddings, it is quite obvious that they will be the ones to bring up the prenup topic too …but I see this going the way of abdication more than anything else ..when Armaan gets to know that Kaveri has brought up the topic of the prenup, he will declare that he will sign a document waiving all his rights to the properties and other assets of the family ..that way the family wealth would remain protected ..I don’t see him questioning Kaveri’s right to insist on a prenup ..it is their family wealth after all and he cannot question her right to want to protect it in the event of any untoward eventualities …and marriage does not come with any guarantees ..anything can go wrong anytime and people change …this is 2024 and divorce is now common in almost every Indian family too….am sure even between the richest of families, some kind of an arrangement is pre-decided ..everyone is practical about these things now ..likely Anant and Shloka signed legal papers regarding division of assets too ..it would be stupid not to..and doubt you get to become an Ambani by being stupid ..

The Indian law does not specifically mention pre-nups but such agreements do exist and are more often that not taken as guidelines unless either party proves consent was taken by coercion ..!

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Prenup hai to acha hai, atlst if tomorrow abhira goes out of house she don't have to take a bus taxi train or whatever. She don't have to stay in poverty like her ma and Nani. She can raise her kid properly with financial support not like how her mother couldn't get money for abhirs surgery. If only in prenup she /kaveri puts proper condition. Nahi to uske upar fight Karo not like she's signing death of relationship or trust or whatever

It's very practical and why shouldn't poddars secure their money from new person in house. The wealth difference is too much Arman gave her 1cr ka ring and she has to take loan for a small function. In divorces these days men are crying how gold digger women are taking away their money, better not to be one 🤣

Wait Abhira ring is 1 cr, all this time I thought that was the prize of Armaan ring smiley37