Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Although I don't know if makers would go this way, but even today with dadisa giving Abhira that plate for krishna signs, both ruhi and Rohit wasn't happy, I think couple v. couple is loading soon.

Manish and goenka family v Ruhi is uploading too.

Pta chala, ruro ko hi bahar jaana padee🤣🤣. That would be unexpected lol.

Dadisa is a screwed player if she accepts with whole heart then what's the plot for next time, series need dadisa to have a bias against abhira.

this all for haqs and why one is given priority above the other.

Ruhi was expecting it as she is the bahu now not an engaged one. So as Rohit too. He wants his wife to do the prints as she is bahu of house

20240830_091315-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruro are married and just started staying together they deserve the chance from dadi but dadi gave the haq to unmarried couple who are engaged. 20240830_091226-COLLAGE.jpg

The way Rohit held ruhi shows both are together in their dislike on what dadi did. Or wanting ruhi to do the prints.

Dadi is perfectly playing but chosing abhira. That way ruro show their haq as couple.

Let them fight abhimaan vs ruro and get trp. 🤣 mujhe drama and entertainment chahiye bas.

Dadi ek pal mein abhira ko apna karke next pal mein paraya drop kardi 🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 22 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

And prenup karna hi hai toh the idea should be suggested to them and they will draw up papers , decide on what clauses they want and both are lawyers also. what business does Kaveri have to unilaterally draw up papers and ask Abhira to sign them?! Prenup will be a contract between husband and wife, not Abhira and Kaveri! WTF. and in any case Armaan is not the owner of anything, she wants to hand things to Rohit. Armaan gets sautela treatment. he has no stake over house or firm currently. Rohit has already been declared as firm incharge.

Lol sometimes it feels like Kaveri is getting married to Abhira. smiley39 That woman and her obsession with controlling is just as unhealthy as Ruhi bhabhi buzzing around her jethji and jethani. Kaveri keeps oscillating between mera pota Armaan and sautela ganda khoon every alternate day. Woman should first decide what she wants before interfering in everything.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

This is a real life issue. One spouse being ready for parenthood and the other not being ready, is truly a thing that requires massive communication. If the couple did go ahead with the child without both of them being ready, it will lead to detachment from their spouse and kid. Females have it worst as they may also experience postpartum depression.

I doubt ITV will handle this the way it should. but I will be happy to be proven wrong and eat my words.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I doubt ITV will handle this the way it should. but I will be happy to be proven wrong and eat my words.

You'll not be proven wrong, rest assured. Itv will lock their spine away in any kind of societal issue smiley39

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

They have brought this prenup discussion in one other TV show which is KRPKAB. Otherwise I have not seen ITV go down this road usually. I wish Abhira tells Armaan about this or he himself finds out cause it would be so stupid if he ends up unaware about this mess.

What happened there?? I suppose Sonakshi was from a middle class and Dev belonged to rich society.Dev's mother asked for it? What was the outcome?

Originally posted by: Krinya

When did I say it's common or uncommon ? I said it's very practical & can be discussed over & nothing to get offended about ..it's not common doesn't mean the concept is trash.

More than half of the divorce cases are hung up In courts ..if there's a pre existing agreement , it'll be easy & safe for both the parties. We must come out of that janam janam ka saath = shadi crap coz in current times , that's not it...

Where there is trust in marriage , prenup is not needed , I think it's Invalid in this case coz this is arman marrying abhira for the 2nd time ..also if they trust eo so much , what's the harm in signing the prenup as they know it'll never be put to any use ?

Dadisa shouldn't be doing it , well , isn't she the one abhira was desperate to please ? We don't want her involvement in any of abhiman matters but her approval & validation means a lot to abhira ? Well this is what she chose so be ready to deal with it. As a matriarch she is the decision maker for poddar family & it's not gonna change soon.

You have made it sound it is no big deal. But if majority of people are unaware then albeit it is a big deal specially if they are hearing for the first time.

And I have not a whole lot of knowledge why divorces are stuck in the court but I suspect the contention is mostly when kids are involved and no prenup will ever fast track them.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

They have brought this prenup discussion in one other TV show which is KRPKAB. Otherwise I have not seen ITV go down this road usually. I wish Abhira tells Armaan about this or he himself finds out cause it would be so stupid if he ends up unaware about this mess.

It's in dil hi toh hai too...

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Docworld

What happened there?? I suppose Sonakshi was from a middle class and Dev belonged to rich society.Dev's mother asked for it? What was the outcome?

Dev found out and threw away the papers stating that his marriage does not need such a ghatiya sahaara and if Sonakshi ever left him, he would be in no state to even think about money, business and properties. His mom then got him to sign on it deceitfully by hiding it amongst other office paperwork.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Visszz

It's in dil hi toh hai too...

I have not watched that show, so idk.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Docworld

At first dev's advocate suggest him and he get angry..

Then his mother ask this to Sona's father and Dev overhear it...He strictly denied it and apologise her father...Dev toda harsh hua ishwari ke saath...

Edited by Visszz - 22 days ago