Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She doesnt lie. she never has. all she rarely does is delay telling the full matter - whether charu job or affair or even this time with the chors, but never with the intention of hiding anything forever. she will never keep this from him for good. at most she will think about telling him at a later date. that much I feel confident about given Abhira thus far. she is incapable of lying

even in the divorce matter, she didnt lie, she merely twisted words to get divorce expedited as per Kaveri because anyway divorce was happening. when she is anyway told she is a bojh and divorce is imminent 3 months ho ya 15 days is immaterial

so Abhira has never lied.

You mentioned a good point, she should actually tell everything to armaan by taking lessons from what happened during charu's time. She is definitely not a liar, but her delay of disclosure will give manipulators like ruhi and dadi sa play their part. She is aware of both of their capabilities. Nonetheless, I just want to see this mature progression in abhira's character this time which can actually surprise her enemies in that family.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

trp is stagnant so they are unable to get much hike. With ruro rised on main couple they got hike on daily basis. But they calmed Rohit and raised only ruhi. This won't work. Couple to couple raise karni hi for the pattern to be same. Dadi raised again her softer acceptance is not liked it seems. Let them try till they show pregnancies amd and fights.

Although I don't know if makers would go this way, but even today with dadisa giving Abhira that plate for krishna signs, both ruhi and Rohit wasn't happy, I think couple v. couple is loading soon.

Manish and goenka family v Ruhi is uploading too.

Pta chala, ruro ko hi bahar jaana padee🀣🀣. That would be unexpected lol.

Dadisa is a screwed player if she accepts with whole heart then what's the plot for next time, series need dadisa to have a bias against abhira.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I feel like Abhira noticed today that Armaan was jhula jhulaoing on his own and too captivated by baby and that realization hit her. he is a little too ready for this. sagai hui nahi, he is dreaming of fatherhood.

maybe she even feels insecure that she just got him as her partner and if they have a baby too soon, she will lose him as a partner and only have chunnu munnu ke papa in her life and not HER Armaan, her khadusmaan

This is a real life issue. One spouse being ready for parenthood and the other not being ready, is truly a thing that requires massive communication. If the couple did go ahead with the child without both of them being ready, it will lead to detachment from their spouse and kid. Females have it worst as they may also experience postpartum depression.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

This is a real life issue. One spouse being ready for parenthood and the other not being ready, is truly a thing that requires massive communication. If the couple did go ahead with the child without both of them being ready, it will lead to detachment from their spouse and kid. Females have it worst as they may also experience postpartum depression.

If they actually want to adress this major issue through this track, then it will be truly a progressive move from @DKP. But cant trust their capabilities to show such tracks.

Vaise amidst all these serious discussions of prenuptial agreement, ek baat to karna bhool gayi. Ruhi again had a moye moye moment in epi. Dadisa has again pissed me off in precap but in epi she gave a shock to Ruhi by making Ab to do the charan pooja of Kanhaji. Bechari bacchi ne haath aage bhi kiya tha. Even Rohit was seen so confident about his wife. Bro,thoda umeed kam rakho.. Aage jaakar bahut rona hain tujhesmiley36smiley36

And Abhira questioning Ruhi.. Yeah she hasnt done the kaand this time. But Ab has every damn reason to doubt RuhiπŸ™

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―. These discussions r very imp before a marriage. Sadly now also people r not giving enough importance to this. I hope they execute it properly in the show.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

When did I say it's common or uncommon ? I said it's very practical & can be discussed over & nothing to get offended about ..it's not common doesn't mean the concept is trash.

More than half of the divorce cases are hung up In courts ..if there's a pre existing agreement , it'll be easy & safe for both the parties. We must come out of that janam janam ka saath = shadi crap coz in current times , that's not it...

Where there is trust in marriage , prenup is not needed , I think it's Invalid in this case coz this is arman marrying abhira for the 2nd time ..also if they trust eo so much , what's the harm in signing the prenup as they know it'll never be put to any use ?

Dadisa shouldn't be doing it , well , isn't she the one abhira was desperate to please ? We don't want her involvement in any of abhiman matters but her approval & validation means a lot to abhira ? Well this is what she chose so be ready to deal with it. As a matriarch she is the decision maker for poddar family & it's not gonna change soon.

Hieee...

I haven't watched this show for a while..

Just come up to see whats happening and again finding you talking logic...🀣

I mean..

Don't you get tired...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Are logic ki baat nhi karni hai..

You have to know different bhajans...

What you are saying is pure sheer logic...

And thats exactly had no.place..

I just came to knkw that dadi wants abhira to sign prenup..

She is wrong at ger place as she hd no.say in couple..

But than its one part of couple who wanted her marzi in relationship..

And very choice have consequence...

Now she chose dadi inovolvement toh she had to bear with her whims abd parcel..

As simple as it is..

What the hell is this that you want a certain person in your life than you want her to be in your life at your conditions.

Are bhai saamne vala insaan hai robot nhi..

Jo tumhari icha se chlega..

You are already very lucky miss sharma that you got a guy who even breathes at your isharas..

Varna toh vo bhi possible nhi hai..

Khair chodo..

Batao behan kaisi ho...??

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

If they actually want to adress this major issue through this track, then it will be truly a progressive move from @DKP. But cant trust their capabilities to show such tracks.

They won't! That's how the makers doom any potential societal issue wala track! They'll do a song with all family members for their new baby and Ab will be forced to smile through it.

These meaningless family members will sing a song and continue with their life, but it's a not-ready mother who would have to deal with the newborn's care. smiley21

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

In India is prenup a common thing ? I do not think so. Actually I have not seen this prenup thing in other serials either. And if u have a good lawyer the husband can tactfully avoid hefty alimony thats why I guess the prenup is still not that important.

If they were shooting in certain states of US where divorce by default means 50% of wealth loss then it makes sense.

They have brought this prenup discussion in one other TV show which is KRPKAB. Otherwise I have not seen ITV go down this road usually. I wish Abhira tells Armaan about this or he himself finds out cause it would be so stupid if he ends up unaware about this mess.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

You mentioned a good point, she should actually tell everything to armaan by taking lessons from what happened during charu's time. She is definitely not a liar, but her delay of disclosure will give manipulators like ruhi and dadi sa play their part. She is aware of both of their capabilities. Nonetheless, I just want to see this mature progression in abhira's character this time which can actually surprise her enemies in that family.

lets see how it plays out. but i think for an Abhira who used to speak impulsively without any Fs to give in the beginning of the show, thinking about sahi wakt and way to tell the truth, and in the past - wanting to let charu speak about her own matter etc was actually maturity on her part and growth. it backfired on her sadly. but she did it with good intention and she did it by going against her impulsiveness. she actually thinks a little now about kaun hai, kya hai, unko kaisa lagega etc before saying things now which she never did . in charu issue, Armaan was right to be angry but he refused to even let her explain or say anything. he just erupted like volcano. so that bit was actually his immaturity. even in the most recent instance- of chor stealing ring- she was just wanting to not worry him. the issue with Ab is she is unable to play cheap games like Ruhi or Kaveri. she is too upfront and lays out all her cards. she cant be sly. she cant be cunning.