Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Ha dono milke maamu bana reli hai, hum na aane wale inke jhaase mein, kare jo karna hai inhe , meri bala se smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Always dual actions ! Core hidden actions - only those two know but outwardly actions to ullu banaofying every one including us πŸ™„

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly… may be when the epis r 1000 something.. it’s better if they end it in happy note instead of putting weird tracks

Yehi to I'm saying k happy ending k sath finish krey bs...

Entertainment ki jaga mental torture mil raha hn mujhe..πŸ’”πŸ‘Š

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

has the episode come yet? or still airing?? can anyone confirm please??

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

That his one faults where he has big ego n attitude with having blind faith or can say nil faith on jk due to overwhelming possessive for opposite gender

His obsession for her make him to think like that..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What I meant heights of stupidity is getting intimate with him when he is not in sense when she very well knew he needs to get married with Arshi. On top of that she didn’t confront him or let him know about the deed. Now coming to him when things are going very much downhill is not going to server any purpose.

She needs to learn n grow.

Us raat, she's trying to resist first but phir Ani ka confession sunkar she melted n felt it as genuine so she loved him back...

Pyaar andha hota h or yehi hua πŸ’”

Both wanted to accept each other, but a lack of communication and understanding caused them to drift apart.

Edited by xnbstar - 29 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Today won’t be much to show I think.., J finding out she is pregnant & Arshi dosing some badmouthing about J smiley26smiley26 Ani just giving stares smiley26 ( cause he is ego hurt smiley36 cause of rejection & more mad seeing Adi & J together smiley26smiley26…. What a toxic person he is smiley18 to live life with smiley18smiley17)

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today won’t be much to show I think.., J finding out she is pregnant & Arshi dosing some badmouthing about J smiley26smiley26 Ani just giving stares smiley26 ( cause he is ego hurt smiley36 cause of rejection & more mad seeing Adi & J together smiley26smiley26…. What a toxic person he is smiley18 to live life with smiley18smiley17)

Now we can even predict what the scenes are going to be. I am just curious once J gets to know she is pregnant, what is the flash back she is going to get or they might not show one 🀣

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Both love in monologues n show hate to eachother I. Real ...

Alg level ke pagal couple of SP

One covers up his love by saying humanity, zimmedari etc..

And other hides her love by saying ehsaan...

Paagal log ....and both together making us fools.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Now we can even predict what the scenes are going to be. I am just curious once J gets to know she is pregnant, what is the flash back she is going to get or they might not show one 🀣

Definitely she will gets hug FB ....

Am also curious..

But don't have guts to watch episode.

Edited by MMR2810 - 29 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Loo..ewww didi on montage...they have spoiled the old beautiful montage .

https://x.com/taoufikgh7/status/1827146126518059344?t=LxGzTzh409HqkxAnfZ-1Sg&s=19