Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Aur kya hi karegi...sab kuchh to barbaad kar diya ..ab sirf Ani ka Arshi k sath SR baki hai...wo v karde..kya hi fark padega...already things are ruined

Mat bolo Leena bitch woh bhi karwa degi aur Charsi ko bhi Maa bana degi because Anirudh to ek hi baar me girls ko pregnant karne me mahir hai
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

@underline totally agree they are one now ....

@pink but their ego is more important for them than their misunderstanding so relationship was ended......

And arshi now in revenge mode where she declared on birthday night that she won't loose to jk so she shamelessly will come in between them rather than moved on n do unforgivable deeds with bios n mother.....

This track raunak will in one roof with side by side jk career track n appu track will shown

Makers are cruel and sadists so kabhi pozitivity aney nhi dengy but one good thing is that they're officially ONE bus πŸ’―

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that’s what the Pandit ji told her .. they r husband & wife .. & their alliance was done by god.. no one can seperate them… though they r far away .. but their hearts r connected .. now with baby between them.. they r fully connected to each other .. but that connection will not go through Ani easily… he will understand all this when he will loose his baby & love forever..,he will never be able to forgive himself.. ..don’t know when that will come,,, Rudr also told him,,, J also telling him ..

Exactly!

Ye regret wala hint 3 times dedya hn....likin story me drama create krny k lye bs aisa hi hoga

Jhanak phir Ani se nafrat kreygy or bahut door jachuki hogi...or wo door se khara hokr uski kamyabi dekhta rahega..

Next year bht hi ziada kharab krdngy ye serial

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Exactly!

Ye regret wala hint 3 times dedya hn....likin story me drama create krny k lye bs aisa hi hoga

Jhanak phir Ani se nafrat kreygy or bahut door jachuki hogi...or wo door se khara hokr uski kamyabi dekhta rahega..

Next year bht hi ziada kharab krdngy ye serial

exactly… may be when the epis r 1000 something.. it’s better if they end it in happy note instead of putting weird tracks
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

That is foreshadowed in the early episodes of the show.. Anirudh will not get her back in his life.

so he is going to break her heart again
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vidya I found IF reporter sister smiley37smiley37 girls check this smiley36 so confident they rsmiley36.. so we should also be serious of starting our channel now smiley36 what say smiley36 we r delaying our kamaai πŸ’Έ πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

https://youtu.be/cI0xFwdh6tI?si=S9A-9jecwDPDrJWT

Yes even I saw thisπŸ˜‚ pls share the face of the og IF reporter! I really want to admire her .. dil se😜

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

X tag people are saying it’s ANI who made jhanak stay in BH and that’s why she does not look broken in bts. SK is asking abt that and Arshi again coming in his manipulation

Always dual actions ! Core hidden actions - only those two know but outwardly actions to ullu banaofying every one including us πŸ™„

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes even I saw thisπŸ˜‚ pls share the face of the og IF reporter! I really want to admire her .. dil se😜

even I am searching for same smiley15smiley36
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hade

I think about their relation and marriage, ani tried to confess a few times to Jhanak but she either brought Arshi or pushed hin out. For him, her consent was important to move ahead before hurting his family. At least that's how they stayed this.

I have a feeling this while set up is exactly what Urvasi faced back in the day. BB said she came with someone else's kid as his etc. Shristi might have played a big game and they are still doing it and too bad ani is falling for it knowing them well.

Also, jhanak he knows doesn't lie. She lied about Adi saying their relationship changed and adked to get out from room. Adi adding lies. Also, J did not change his view even during shoot time. So he feels a little uncomfortable about adi being around her.

Both have ruined their beautiful relationship by MU and not communicating.

I agree. This is what I feel. Shristi has deceived Guruji into thinking J is not his child.

That’s why Guruji behaves like this. Something is in the story that will put the blame on shristi and give guruji an excuse

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: great_love

I don't think it's hight of stupidity from jk side as she herself is illegitimate child n simply don't want her child same tag so she coming bh back but her mistake that she created misunderstanding of her n adi relationship.

What I meant heights of stupidity is getting intimate with him when he is not in sense when she very well knew he needs to get married with Arshi. On top of that she didn’t confront him or let him know about the deed. Now coming to him when things are going very much downhill is not going to server any purpose.