Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wasey RuNak are legally married and love eachother or ye baat Arshi bhi jaanti hn

Fever wali night me they have a legal right to love so that's fine for me but next day Jhanak ka Arshi ki taraf push krna isn't acceptable

Wo conversation next day kya hui inki hmey nhi batya so we have too see their actual reasoning bcz Jhanak was definitely assured that night k Ani uska sath dega aygy but she got hurt when he choose the zimmedari word for Arshi next morning as per her monologues.

But one thing is clear both wanted to accept eachother but sirf lack of communication and misunderstandings hn

Arshi is the 3rd-angle always but Ani ki galti thi k usko hopes di hn but jab ek legally wedded couple ek sath hota hn to koi dunya ki taqat alag nhi krskti or yehi hua hn so Arshi should leave wohi besharamo ki tarah beech me hn ab

RuNak are full-time one now so ab kitni bhi misunderstandings ajye, wo maan or taan se hamesha k lye EK hain ๐Ÿ’–

@underline totally agree they are one now ....

@pink but their ego is more important for them than their misunderstanding so relationship was ended......

And arshi now in revenge mode where she declared on birthday night that she won't loose to jk so she shamelessly will come in between them rather than moved on n do unforgivable deeds with bios n mother.....

This track raunak will in one roof with side by side jk career track n appu track will shown

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Beheno!sab thik hai...chillam chilli..marpit..blame game..ca.. miscarriage..sab chalega..bas humare bhole baba J aur AK ko act karte huye soch k khud na act karne Arshi k pas chala jay...bas yehi satyanash nahi chahiye..baki sab sahne k liye hum mentally prepared ho hi jayenge Puri tarah..isi liye to bomb drop aur explosion k beech me 4/5 din time Diya hai...to adjust to the new realities ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeh to pakka nahi hoga qunki regional mai to ye pl n ml ka bacha banati hai fir eg jol Nupur n guddi

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that we will get only smiley36 he also needs to show her he is super happy in his marriage smiley37โ€ฆ like she showed him she had Adi now smiley37 over him smiley36โ€ฆ then both will feel jealous smiley26smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ like he did in store smiley37.. cause Adi chooses the dress in which she will look like a Pari smiley36 he was not happy smiley37โ€ฆ so he did his show off smiley37,., now here again he will do to hurt her smiley7 cause she hurted him smiley18.. bad yahi saab chalega aabsmiley26smiley26โ€ฆ.

Thatโ€™s y I wanted Adi also to join her .. but what will he do here leaving his work smiley36 he is not bekaar like Ani smiley37 he has movies & videos to act on smiley37.,, & now if he comes to Jhanak then Bose family will think she brought her new boyfriend ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Bass ab hume v Arshi mata ki jai ho jaap karna chahiye...unhe khush kark Ani ko 'pure' rakhne k liye request karni padegi ๐Ÿ˜

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wasey RuNak are legally married and love eachother or ye baat Arshi bhi jaanti hn

Fever wali night me they have a legal right to love so that's fine for me but next day Jhanak ka Arshi ki taraf push krna isn't acceptable

Wo conversation next day kya hui inki hmey nhi batya so we have too see their actual reasoning bcz Jhanak was definitely assured that night k Ani uska sath dega aygy but she got hurt when he choose the zimmedari word for Arshi next morning as per her monologues.

But one thing is clear both wanted to accept eachother but sirf lack of communication and misunderstandings hn

Arshi is the 3rd-angle always but Ani ki galti thi k usko hopes di hn but jab ek legally wedded couple ek sath hota hn to koi dunya ki taqat alag nhi krskti or yehi hua hn so Arshi should leave wohi besharamo ki tarah beech me hn ab

RuNak are full-time one now so ab kitni bhi misunderstandings ajye, wo maan or taan se hamesha k lye EK hain ๐Ÿ’–

thatโ€™s what the Pandit ji told her .. they r husband & wife .. & their alliance was done by god.. no one can seperate themโ€ฆ though they r far away .. but their hearts r connected .. now with baby between them.. they r fully connected to each other .. but that connection will not go through Ani easilyโ€ฆ he will understand all this when he will loose his baby & love forever..,he will never be able to forgive himself.. ..donโ€™t know when that will come,,, Rudr also told him,,, J also telling him ..
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Yeh to pakka nahi hoga qunki regional mai to ye pl n ml ka bacha banati hai fir eg jol Nupur n guddi

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ Nahi yaad karna mujhe...chhiii...kya sab possibilities k bare me hum sab baat kar rahe hai ab..Jhanak used to be such a refreshing show..

great_love thumbnail

He doesnโ€™t even care smiley37 Arshi attends the wedding or not smiley37smiley37 so we can see her importance in his life smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ the one who he cares smiley42 doesnโ€™t care for him smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ he has given up on his happy life smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_ANwbyPqQS/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Wo to fire accident ke baad bas aishi nicharv to kar hi de hi thi smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail

thatโ€™s what the Pandit ji told her .. they r husband & wife .. & their alliance was done by god.. no one can seperate themโ€ฆ though they r far away .. but their hearts r connected .. now with baby between them.. they r fully connected to each other .. but that connection will not go through Ani easilyโ€ฆ he will understand all this when he will loose his baby & love forever..,he will never be able to forgive himself.. ..donโ€™t know when that will come,,, Rudr also told him,,, J also telling him ..

That is foreshadowed in the early episodes of the show.. Anirudh will not get her back in his life.

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ Nahi yaad karna mujhe...chhiii...kya sab possibilities k bare me hum sab baat kar rahe hai ab..Jhanak used to be such a refreshing show..

Jk was regressive show from day one but ye alag level ka regressive hai... With too much toxicity without leads romance story...

Hum bhi yaad nahi Karna chahate... Taking chill pill here.. smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But when the one who he cares comes they insult each other... A special kind of love story theh have.... ๐Ÿฅบโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿคช

Their equation like X=Y

Like Insult=Love smiley37smiley37smiley17

great_love thumbnail

thatโ€™s the way they show each other love smiley36 he is hurt by her now .., so he will also hurt her smiley36,,, cause she was all smiling to Adi smiley37 he was jealous of that smiley44smiley36,,,

Now he will do with Arshi again smiley44 to show her he is happily married men smiley29smiley39smiley29โ€ฆ there in Mumbai also he did in store smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ

He will show his love in monologue saying she was happy with Adi .. didnโ€™t care for him & all smiley39 I hope Adi also comes & joins Jhanak rubbing on Aniโ€™s face smiley37

Both love in monologues n show hate to eachother I. Real ...

Alg level ke pagal couple of SP