Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Seriously...kisi aur ka pati .. jo apna tan man sab se chuka hai apni patni ko...ye sach janne k baad v if she stays .. I have nothing to say then .. She is the vamp then .. where is your self respect man!!

Self respect maa beti don't know about it. ..they both have inferiority complex..to cover up that feeling they try to suppress others , insults and humiliate others to show that they are superior than them.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wasey RuNak are legally married and love eachother or ye baat Arshi bhi jaanti hn

Fever wali night me they have a legal right to love so that's fine for me but next day Jhanak ka Arshi ki taraf push krna isn't acceptable

Wo conversation next day kya hui inki hmey nhi batya so we have too see their actual reasoning bcz Jhanak was definitely assured that nigh k Ani uska sath dega aygy but she got hurt when choose the zimmedari word for Arshi next morning as per her monologues.

But one thing is clear both wanted to accept eachother but sirf lack of communication and misunderstandings hn

Arshi is the 3rd-angle always but Ani ki galti thi k usko hopes di hn but jab ek legally wedded couple ek sath hota hn to koi dunya ki taqat alag nhi krskti or yehi hua hn so Arshi should leave wohi besharamo ki tarah beech me hn ab

RuNak are full-time one now so ab kitni bhi misunderstandings ajye, wo maan or taan se hamesha k lye EK hain πŸ’–

Even I also agree that when they were close in Kashmir they were married for quite some time..and its a natural progression in a relationship..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seriously...kisi aur ka pati .. jo apna tan man sab se chuka hai apni patni ko...ye sach janne k baad v if she stays .. I have nothing to say then .. She is the vamp then .. where is your self respect man!!

Couldn't agreed more here πŸ‘

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He just took normal paracetamol tablet....literally writers taking audience as granted..because of fever how any one forgets about the intimate moments they spend.

They have taking creative liberty at stupidity level smiley29

great_love thumbnail

I am not watching the upcoming teach..not even for KrusHi πŸ˜‚

8 m watching for krushi as can't leave without seeing them onscreen smiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even I also agree that when they were close in Kashmir they were married for quite some time..and its a natural progression in a relationship..

Yeah they're married till annulment or wo ye dono ko pata tha thi baat.

So for me they have a legal righ + pyaar bhi dono taraf se alag tha to jabhi Jhanak accepted his confession

But next day Jhanak ka mood kharab tha or kya baat hui undo k beeach ye suspense rakh hn makers n

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Arshi earlier some acts were villan category butbin bacha track it she not back down n again come in mother's manipulation then she is not villan but will became full fledged villan who will do gandi acts than she done till now to keep ani jk seperate... I don't like both nor character n actress ....

@bold count in me.

Words words

MMR2810 thumbnail

They have taking creative liberty at stupidity level smiley29

It should be called as creative stupidity

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Self respect maa beti don't know about it. ..they both have inferiority complex..to cover up that feeling they try to suppress others , insults and humiliate others to show that they are superior than them.

True ... Both suffered inferiority complex from jk n her mother especially shrishti.. she also said that she didn't wanted her mother to come before her so she scheme against urvashi n she doing same with jk...

MMR2810 thumbnail

True ... Both suffered inferiority complex from jk n her mother especially shrishti.. she also said that she didn't wanted her mother to come before her so she scheme against urvashi n she doing same with jk...

Ani knows about it and still he falls in her trap