Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Bhola Ani is quite unpredictable..now his ego also hurted very badly...he is like wounded lion..

Arshi didi can only save our hope now πŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hade

Fever ke saath he was on high drugged medication!!! And now feels like we are being drugged...how can someone not know that they had intimate moments after waking up.

He just took normal paracetamol tablet....literally writers taking audience as granted..because of fever how any one forgets about the intimate moments they spend.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Abhi mujhe maja araha hai πŸ˜‚

Kal bomb drop k baat settle hone me thoda time lag gaya.. πŸ˜…

Ruko Jara Thoda Sabar Rakho

Leena Bitch iss maja ko saja me bhi badal degi

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Chutiyapa to hum ban hi Gaye hai watching her remake shows but ye mata khudh avataar leke aayi aur hamari popat ho gaya...

Ab krushi aur Hiba ke vaaste bhogat rahe hai

I am not watching the upcoming track..not even for KrusHi πŸ˜‚

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arshi didi can only save our hope now πŸ˜‚

No hopes from her

She is ready to stay with a used man.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ruko Jara Thoda Sabar Rakho

Leena Bitch iss maja ko saja me bhi badal degi

Aur kya hi karegi...sab kuchh to barbaad kar diya ..ab sirf Ani ka Arshi k sath SR baki hai...wo v karde..kya hi fark padega...already things are ruined

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She is not victim...she choose this path on her own...

If she is sensible enough she would have asked Ani very long back to divorce J or to nullify their marriage.

Both mother and daughter knew that their marriage is valid, still she went ahead and ready to marry him in Kashmir just because he stopped Jhanak's wedding with Tejas.

Mostly shrishti want jk won't be happy so she. Manipulates her daughter n her daughter easily get in manipulation of her with her 100 kilo ego not to loose jk she gone ahead of marriage with leads denying n gadhe kahi ke ....

In this track bacha track annum element has done n leads bacha coming then victim became charshi though she not married but in society eye's as they declared anishni married couple...

Si telling actress evoking victim emotions but instead coming villain ss her acting conveying that only....

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhi k liye to again Arshi is whitewashed ..sare galat cheese Leena ne Arshi k saath hi karwaye leads k dwara πŸ˜‚

Wasey RuNak are legally married and love eachother or ye baat Arshi bhi jaanti hn

Fever wali night me they have a legal right to love so that's fine for me but next day Jhanak ka Arshi ki taraf push krna isn't acceptable

Wo conversation next day kya hui inki hmey nhi batya so we have too see their actual reasoning bcz Jhanak was definitely assured that night k Ani uska sath dega aygy but she got hurt when he choose the zimmedari word for Arshi next morning as per her monologues.

But one thing is clear both wanted to accept eachother but sirf lack of communication and misunderstandings hn

Arshi is the 3rd-angle always but Ani ki galti thi k usko hopes di hn but jab ek legally wedded couple ek sath hota hn to koi dunya ki taqat alag nhi krskti or yehi hua hn so Arshi should leave wohi besharamo ki tarah beech me hn ab

RuNak are full-time one now so ab kitni bhi misunderstandings ajye, wo maan or taan se hamesha k lye EK hain πŸ’–

Edited by xnbstar - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

No hopes from her

She is ready to stay with a used man.

Seriously...kisi aur ka pati .. jo apna tan man sab se chuka hai apni patni ko...ye sach janne k baad v if she stays .. I have nothing to say then .. She is the vamp then .. where is your self respect man!!

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

See she was a victim upto a certain point of time...when you allow yourself to remain delusional and to be manipulated again and again and try to harm others in jealousy (kept Ani busy while Jhanak was sent off to Kashmir by BH, most gruesome was destroying Jhanak's marital symbols in mandir), you are not more a victim..she had the choice to leave this mess..she still has a choice to leave the mess..even her walking out of this mess was always much easier compared to Runak..but to satisfy her ego, her mother's ego she remains as a wall in between Runak..I am sure after knowing the Runak pregnancy she will not leave anirudh, only to punish him, to take revenge..so at this stage I do not sympathize with Arshi at all.

Arshi earlier some acts were villan category butbin bacha track it she not back down n again come in mother's manipulation then she is not villan but will became full fledged villan who will do gandi acts than she done till now to keep ani jk seperate... I don't like both nor character n actress ....