Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

then we need to understand the concept of these videos smiley36 I know we lack creativity β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in such manners πŸ«£πŸ˜‚

Exactly ashu...to think like them we need to throw our bachi Kuchi brain cells are into dustbin.

Edited by MMR2810 - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Exactly…. I can understand if he was under the influence of alcohol but even there I don’t accept that you don’t know ( that’s creative license)

Pissed drunk may not remember but my question has always been how do they perform when pissed drunk? It’s a creative license

Yahan he wasn’t drunk just had fever

Baki bakwas sab yaad hain promise in delirium yaad hain aur bas gale lagna yaad hain πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

About the public announcement I think it is a deliberate move from the story pov as if they had a private one… combustible couple hain kuch bhi ho sakta tha aar ya paar and it doesn’t help Leena from drama perspective and they will justify that Ani was most unresponsive so there you go bang bang bang πŸ˜‚

Beheno!sab thik hai...chillam chilli..marpit..blame game..ca.. miscarriage..sab chalega..bas humare bhole baba J aur AK ko act karte huye soch k khud na act karne Arshi k pas chala jay...bas yehi satyanash nahi chahiye..baki sab sahne k liye hum mentally prepared ho hi jayenge Puri tarah..isi liye to bomb drop aur explosion k beech me 4/5 din time Diya hai...to adjust to the new realities πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fever ke saath he was on high drugged medication!!! And now feels like we are being drugged...how can someone not know that they had intimate moments after waking up.

Originally posted by: sanfan

Exactly…. I can understand if he was under the influence of alcohol but even there I don’t accept that you don’t know ( that’s creative license)

Pissed drunk may not remember but my question has always been how do they perform when pissed drunk? It’s a creative license

Yahan he wasn’t drunk just had fever

Baki bakwas sab yaad hain promise in delirium yaad hain aur bas gale lagna yaad hain πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

About the public announcement I think it is a deliberate move from the story pov as if they had a private one… combustible couple hain kuch bhi ho sakta tha aar ya paar and it doesn’t help Leena from drama perspective and they will justify that Ani was most unresponsive so there you go bang bang bang πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

Fever ke saath he was on high drugged medication!!! And now feels like we are being drugged...how can someone not know that they had intimate moments after waking up.

Jhanak took care of the post act stuffs I guess 😝

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Abhi k liye to again Arshi is whitewashed ..sare galat cheese Leena ne Arshi k saath hi karwaye leads k dwara πŸ˜‚

The great mistake Leena made is not to cast the right actress for charshi .... So victim ho kar bhi villan lagti hai smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

Beheno!sab thik hai...chillam chilli..marpit..blame game..ca.. miscarriage..sab chalega..bas humare bhole baba J aur AK ko act karte huye soch k khud na act karne Arshi k pas chala jay...bas yehi satyanash nahi chahiye..baki sab sahne k liye hum mentally prepared ho hi jayenge Puri tarah..isi liye to bomb drop aur explosion k beech me 4/5 din time Diya hai...to adjust to the new realities πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Bhola Ani is quite unpredictable..now his ego also hurted very badly...he is like wounded lion..

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

X tag people are saying it’s ANI who made jhanak stay in BH and that’s why she does not look broken in bts. SK is asking abt that and Arshi again coming in his manipulation

This possibility is more than ani who will ask her to stay back with his manipulation n charshi also will agree..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

The great mistake Leena made is not to cast the right actress for charshi .... So victim ho kar bhi villan lagti hai smiley36

She is not victim...she choose this path on her own...

If she is sensible enough she would have asked Ani very long back to divorce J or to nullify their marriage.

Both mother and daughter knew that their marriage is valid, still she went ahead and ready to marry him in Kashmir just because he stopped Jhanak's wedding with Tejas.

great_love thumbnail

Fellow Jhanak forum mates! I am feeling much lighter now..yesterday when the bomb was dropped in precap, I was disturbed..but interacting with you all, I am feeling better..abhi to iss track par hassii arahi hai...koi sense hi nahi ban Raha hai..someone is saying Ani forced Jhanak to stay while also convincing Arshi that everything is ok between Anishit..haadd ho gayii πŸ˜‚..chu**** bana k chhoda hai Leena ne humko πŸ˜‚ I will not watch this track..but will get updated through this forum..and hopefully will be able to enjoy this Bina sar payr ka show in future πŸ˜…

Chutiyapa to hum ban hi Gaye hai watching her remake shows but ye mata khudh avataar leke aayi aur hamari popat ho gaya...

Ab krushi aur Hiba ke vaaste bhogat rahe hai

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

See she was a victim upto a certain point of time...when you allow yourself to remain delusional and to be manipulated again and again and try to harm others in jealousy (kept Ani busy while Jhanak was sent off to Kashmir by BH, most gruesome was destroying Jhanak's marital symbols in mandir), you are no more a victim..she had the choice to leave this mess..she still has a choice to leave the mess..even her walking out of this mess was always much easier compared to Runak..but to satisfy her ego, her mother's ego she remains as a wall in between Runak..I am sure after knowing the Runak pregnancy she will not leave anirudh, only to punish him, to take revenge..so at this stage I do not sympathize with Arshi at all.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago