Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Vidya I found IF reporter sister smiley37smiley37 girls check this smiley36 so confident they rsmiley36.. so we should also be serious of starting our channel now smiley36 what say smiley36 we r delaying our kamaai πŸ’Έ πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

https://youtu.be/cI0xFwdh6tI?si=S9A-9jecwDPDrJWT

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vidya I found IF reporter sister smiley37smiley37 girls check this smiley36 so confident they rsmiley36.. so we should also be serious of starting our channel now smiley36 what say smiley36 we r delaying our kamaai πŸ’Έ πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

https://youtu.be/cI0xFwdh6tI?si=S9A-9jecwDPDrJWT

Ha ha...but are we that much enough creative??

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

New Director and Production team looking nice..they behaved very well with jhanak...

Aditya is taking J to hospital...

Now am even more confused with AK character...

Today also Dadu bhai rocked and rest all shocked...

Didi saying, already their marriage was done, or else she would have thought tentimes to get married, because her sasural family going to fix Appu Marriage with basti people.

Everything went well until I read Didismiley15smiley35

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha...but are we that much enough creative??

then we need to understand the concept of these videos smiley36 I know we lack creativity β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in such manners πŸ«£πŸ˜‚
WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The one thing i don't understand is do jhanak makers have the courage to run a pregnancy rejection and miscarriage story during janmashtami. This makes me think initial reaction will be bad from Sunday to around Tuesday. Then when special airs it will be acceptance and happy. I have hope. Guruji 2 and Salman also filmed on madh island recently and this makes me thing during screen test (director said they need jhanak next week) guruji 2 will have conversation with jhanak and this will motivate her to go back to kolkata. I don't see jhanak coming back to mumbai so soon. She should be there for Apu’s shaadi.

Edited by WatchTv98 - 29 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Agree Noor with your thoughts.

A man not remembering physical intimacy , just because had high fever is just πŸ™Š. The writer is taking us for granted .

But yes the entire intention of the writer may be to show he doesn't remember and the introduction of Aditya was not just for jealousy but for more MU for Anirudh as he saw him coming to Jhanak room in the night, she declaring their relationship has changee, the shopping together, offering her home to stay and finally the band aid and hence he will be mouthing all rubbish 🀫🀫🀫

Its she who shuts him most the time , instead of confronting him if he had forgot the night and in fact she has insulted him after that night.

Exactly…. I can understand if he was under the influence of alcohol but even there I don’t accept that you don’t know ( that’s creative license)

Pissed drunk may not remember but my question has always been how do they perform when pissed drunk? It’s a creative license

Yahan he wasn’t drunk just had fever

Baki bakwas sab yaad hain promise in delirium yaad hain aur bas gale lagna yaad hain πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

About the public announcement I think it is a deliberate move from the story pov as if they had a private one… combustible couple hain kuch bhi ho sakta tha aar ya paar and it doesn’t help Leena from drama perspective and they will justify that Ani was most unresponsive so there you go bang bang bang πŸ˜‚

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is bound to happen. Janak never wanted to clarify anything with Anirudh. If he misunderstands she will leave it like that only. It happened with Rahul and now with Adi. Adi is not any innocent. He is a flirt and he himself has told. Ani also was worried and warned Janak about this. Now if she comes and says I am pregnant with your child, obviously Ani will have his own doubts. This would be the expected reaction according to me. They have sown the seeds for this only. I am not saying if it is right or wrong.

Both are at fault ... Ani to misunderstand n jk to not giving clarification... She only solid it further...

So BTS situation happening here...

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

TBH how she insulted him at party about validation and time the. She did not accept his care it’s stupidity that she is expecting that he will accept the child. When she already knew that he forgot what happened after hug. She should just inform and leave . Why waiting for his acceptance. Informing him is right thing bcoz it’s his kid also but why she is still at BH . I hope the miscarriage spoiler is true and we get rid of this baby fast

It's not going for 3 to 5 months now as appu wedding n trio drama coming... Miscarriage is door ki baat now

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think about their relation and marriage, ani tried to confess a few times to Jhanak but she either brought Arshi or pushed hin out. For him, her consent was important to move ahead before hurting his family. At least that's how they stayed this.

I have a feeling this while set up is exactly what Urvasi faced back in the day. BB said she came with someone else's kid as his etc. Shristi might have played a big game and they are still doing it and too bad ani is falling for it knowing them well.

Also, jhanak he knows doesn't lie. She lied about Adi saying their relationship changed and adked to get out from room. Adi adding lies. Also, J did not change his view even during shoot time. So he feels a little uncomfortable about adi being around her.

Both have ruined their beautiful relationship by MU and not communicating.

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

As far as I remember he started a conversation next morning with did you feel uncomfortable when I hugged you , and I felt it was an initiative from his side to speak about the night ( now that they came with this twist, I am assuming) . But she didn't take it forward. Also this Arshi and garz came in when she said about her and he said i will do my responsibility . And in Kolkata he tried to talk and cancel marriage as said before .

And regarding being coward, how can you forget the Anirudh who said Am I clear to Arshi !!! Lot of other incidents, this is which I like the most so I quoted it .

Its just that most of the time he ignored her to avoid Jhanak being dragged in their conversation.

But yes, after aag he is shown to have toned down by making the dr tell Arshi cant handle emotional trauma ... And from that incident anyways its a different Anirudh who was different from what had been projected before.

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Absolutely. She should just inform and should go. No need of any acceptance. This is heights of stupidity from Janak’s side.

I don't think it's hight of stupidity from jk side as she herself is illegitimate child n simply don't want her child same tag so she coming bh back but her mistake that she created misunderstanding of her n adi relationship.