Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He doesnt live for himself whereas he can make anything happen for others ..That is true . Had he been little selfish for him ,he could have been leading a happy life .

He never took huge stand for Jhanak in her presence because the it would be more hard for her as the evil gang will taunt her to hell .And that is why , when Jhanak left to Kashmir he took stand for her even if it was a ring.In that eing drama he had said even if I remove the ring how could you remove her from my conscience , which is a huge thing , but Arshi didnt even realise what he was pointing at. Her fiancee is telling her how can she remove Jhanak from his thoughts and all the help and incident which he has done and this dilogue for any girl is enough to recognise hia feeling for Jhanak .....

I had huge hope on Arshi in the initial days ..I wanted to see post reveal of Runak marriage how her character unfolds..but I was disappointed to find that she not only was arrogant, but was a certified fool with ego...a deadly combination...that's why she could never take any stand for her self respect..why will an educated, intelligent and financially independent woman of around 27/28 years repeatedly fall into the trappings of a married man?? Moreover, Anirudh's concern, care and attachment with Jhanak were very much open for public viewing..All this could have made her to leave this complexity and look for a better life...but Arshi is Arshi...

About Anirudh, he is on a path of self destruction now..he could have chosen a clean happy and content life had he chosen to respect his marriage with Jhanak in front of the world..with each passing day, Anirudh is getting closer to his doom..and that was the foreshadowing in the initial episodes..he will not get Jhanak back in his life as his wife, no matter how much he desires..

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

For sure both are at fault. But Janak is pissing me off the way she projects Ani now. She very daringly said in the party that she rejected him million times which is not true at all as ultimately she too gave up to the desire during the Kashmir night.

FLs of Indian tv serials are honestly irritating..koi rationality nahi hoti hai ike character arc me..and her declaration of rejecting Anirudh..it's similar to Anirudh's situation..she was burning in jealousy..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

R a this is a fault of the writer and director..either they intentionally downplayed Anirudh after fire incident in order to maintain the suspens factor or its just bad writing..coz there's no cohesion in his characterisation pre and post fire.. Yes…the writing has been very bad, to maintain perhaps the shock awe effect, they left many aspects ihanging in the air with the result that Ani started looking vague whereas he needed to look disturbed or robotic.

Regarding post consummation night conversation, Anirudh lost the golden opportunity to convey Jhanak his true feelings by saying fever, hugging, feeling bad..He tried to whitewash the night incident and that is the biggest blunder he made..even bigger than the consummation itself ..coz this is not only kissing or hug..man you exerted the ultimate right of a husband over your wife, ofcourse with consent...you cannot whitewash it...both were at fault that morning..both should have opened up - Two things here.

They needed to be open about it or articulate their feelings is right but here their relationship wasn’t at the stage for either to get chatty so I understand the miscommunication which aided the narrative

.yet the narrative needed to give more clarity on their feelings post the event (I can’t accept Ani doesn’t remember simply becos he says so when the narrative didn’t clarify any which way) & all they showed was Jhanak just running away from problem as usual ( in character though)

Coming to 'am I clear', the entire conversation nowhere expose him or his feelings for Jhanak in front of the family and Arshi..in fact all the shouting, if you carefully introspect, was to cover up him wearing the ring, that too in the ring finger...He may not be a coward when dealing with outside enemies, he surely is not bravest when facing his inner feelings and inhibitions...

This I accept Ani hasn’t confronted Arshi except perhaps in the ring incident but imv he was clearly at the threshold of take it or leave it. And for me the narrative was fine as until them Ani hadn’t confronted his own feelings towards Arshi. His nature trait of choosing path of least resistance continues

My comments in bold above

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

R a this is a fault of the writer and director..either they intentionally downplayed Anirudh after fire incident in order to maintain the suspens factor or its just bad writing..coz there's no cohesion in his characterisation pre and post fire..

Regarding post consummation night conversation, Anirudh lost the golden opportunity to convey Jhanak his true feelings by saying fever, hugging, feeling bad..He tried to whitewash the night incident and that is the biggest blunder he made..even bigger than the consummation itself ..coz this is not only kissing or hug..man you exerted the ultimate right of a husband over your wife, ofcourse with consent...you cannot whitewash it...both were at fault that morning..both should have opened up ..

Coming to 'am I clear', the entire conversation nowhere expose him or his feelings for Jhanak in front of the family and Arshi..in fact all the shouting, if you carefully introspect, was to cover up him wearing the ring, that too in the ring finger...He may not be a coward when dealing with outside enemies, he surely is not bravest when facing his inner feelings and inhibitions...

bold I don’t think ani whitewashed the night.. how can you whitewash something which you yourself aren’t aware of.. makers deliberately kept this open ended coz when jhanak reveals her pregnancy ani can be shown clueless creating more mu and drama.. the base here is ani isn’t aware of the deed he did that night… he doesn’t know they had s*x as illogical as it may seem.. they smartly showed ani not being in his senses.. so next day jhanak lost a golden opportunity.. she knew they had consummated so when he spoke of hugging she could’ve corrected him then and there.. she could’ve come clean about her feelings… that’s her biggest blunder which messed everything…
Edited by Firefly_shines - 29 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

bold I don’t think ani whitewashed the night.. how can you whitewash something which you yourself aren’t aware of.. makers deliberately kept this open ended coz when jhanak reveals her pregnancy ani can be shown clueless creating more mu and drama.. the base here is ani isn’t aware of the deed he did that night… he doesn’t know they had s*x as illogical as it may seem.. they smartly showed ani not being in his senses.. so next day jhanak lost a golden opportunity.. she knew they had consummated so when he spoke of hugging she could’ve corrected him then and there.. she could’ve come clean about her feelings… that’s her biggest blunder which messed everything…

Agreed completely five words.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

My comments in bold above

Just don't expect anything logical from this show here onwards .. nothing is making any sense now .. and what is Leena's obsession with revealing everything related to Runak in front of BH pagals??? Be it miniscule things or big ones, nothing related to Runak till date has remained hidden from the BH clowns..the makers could have shown the intimacy as a private tender moment between Runak which is exclusively their moment...but nahi..preggo banak sabko dikhana hai... ridiculous..I am sure Leena k life me v Bipasha ki tarah log vare pade hai jo raat var na soke dusro k kamre me jhakti rahti hain 🤮

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Haan..may be ho sakta hai..jo v ho...this show is ruined now.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Btw, iska matlab we will get another steamy SR between Runak...behoshi me Ani ne aisa performance Diya ki next day ko Arshi puchhne lagi tum thake thake kyu lag rahe ho...full on hosh me jab karenge tab to aur kya hi bole...wild imagination flying everywhere 😝😅

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Agree Noor with your thoughts.

A man not remembering physical intimacy , just because had high fever is just 🙊. The writer is taking us for granted .

But yes the entire intention of the writer may be to show he doesn't remember and the introduction of Aditya was not just for jealousy but for more MU for Anirudh as he saw him coming to Jhanak room in the night, she declaring their relationship has changee, the shopping together, offering her home to stay and finally the band aid and hence he will be mouthing all rubbish 🤫🤫🤫

Its she who shuts him most the time , instead of confronting him if he had forgot the night and in fact she has insulted him after that night.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 29 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Agree Noor with your thoughts.

A man not remembering physical intimacy , just because had high fever is just 🙊. The writer is taking us for granted .

But yes the entire intention of the writer may be to show he doesn't remember and the introduction of Aditya was not just for jealousy but for more MU for Anirudh as he saw him coming to Jhanak room in the night, she declaring their relationship has changee, the shopping together, offering her home to stay and finally the band aid and hence he will be mouthing all rubbish 🤫🤫🤫

Its she who shut most him most the time , instead of confronting him if he had forgot the night and in fact she has insulted him after that night.

Ab aur kya..Jhanak Rani miscarry kar dengi..Ani ko tab tak sach pata ho jaega..jhanak Rani tab sach me AK k pass na chali Jay gusse me...iss show me kuch v ho sakta hai 😅