Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Absolutely..no matter how harsh it may sound...at this juncture, baby should not happen..she is too young for it..have no support... moreover marriage is annuled, so legitimacy will be questioned..even if Anirudh accepts, their relationship is not in the stage of handling parenthood..from every aspect she should not be a mother now.

Exactly..even if Ani accepts also their relationship not reached to that level to handle a baby together...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Maya give me link of this pic ..I will also use this as signature pic

[IMG]https://img.indiaforums.com/userimages/11/5790-1252437.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go Mayuri...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Same here MayaπŸ˜‚ this promo was a shocker for me initially, but when I keep thinking of it I can't stop laughingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and all those comments in SM, Kajal's replies on X, Krush's story - damn hilarious!

Really morning I got a shock and then by day end it became comedy... 😝😜🀣

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 29 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Finally their twist is coming true..

How long they have been making Jhanak and Anirudh parents πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Maya.. thank you somuch🩷🩷🩷

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I am with you in this..Jhanak is at a greater fault here..she should have confronted him..but I guess the next morning Anirudh gave confusing signals..main tumhe gale laga k so Gaya bukhar tha mujhe...so she might feel dejected..

Another point here I wish to put from out of experience of being a married person for a considerable period of time..some of us are tagging Runak as cheaters..but by the time Kashmir night happened, we were told that one year has passed..we have been shown emotional intimacy as well as physical attraction between Runak..most importantly the pandit's validation of their marriage which they otherwise did not believe and Jhanak's singlehood...all these factors contributed to their physical intimacy that night..it's a natural progression in a relationship..what I didn't like is given tge initial portrayal of Anirudh, if he was in senses then it is highly unlikely that all of a sudden he will go the the extreme level of intimacy to get her pregnant ..Later both gave mixed signals to each other but the first mixed signals was from Anirudh only ..main Arshi k taraf sare farz nibhayunga tum dekh Lena bla bla..so Jhanak being an introvert decided to hide the truth thinking he didn't remember anything..coz during pre mehendi conversation also when Anirudh asked the reason of her avoidance or indifference towards him after that noght, her monologue was Sirjee ye aap bol rahe hai!! Then also, there was this guilt of snatching Anirufmsh from Arshi..

Coming to the point of cowardice, not in this particular case, he is in general coward when his family or Arshi is involved..

The major issue with Runak is their miscommunication or lack of communication and larger than life egos..if these two decide to stay together, they have to fight this character traits at the first place..

As far as I remember he started a conversation next morning with did you feel uncomfortable when I hugged you , and I felt it was an initiative from his side to speak about the night ( now that they came with this twist, I am assuming) . But she didn't take it forward. Also this Arshi and garz came in when she said about her and he said i will do my responsibility . And in Kolkata he tried to talk and cancel marriage as said before .

And regarding being coward, how can you forget the Anirudh who said Am I clear to Arshi !!! Lot of other incidents, this is which I like the most so I quoted it .

Its just that most of the time he ignored her to avoid Jhanak being dragged in their conversation.

But yes, after aag he is shown to have toned down by making the dr tell Arshi cant handle emotional trauma ... And from that incident anyways its a different Anirudh who was different from what had been projected before.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Thank you Maya.. thank you somuch🩷🩷🩷

Ha ha changed too so fast fast

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

As far as I remembered he started a conversation nect morning with did you feel uncomfortable when I hugged you , and I felt it was an initiative from his side to speak about the night ( now that they came with this twist, I am assuming) . But she didn't take it forward. Also this Arshi and garz came in when she said about her and he said i will do my responsibility . And in Kolkata he tried to talk and cancel marriage as said before .

And regarding being coward, how can you forget the Anirudh who said Am I clear to Arshi !!! Lot of other incidents, this is which I like the most so I quoted it .

Its just that most of the time he ignored her to avoid Jhanak being dragged in their conversation.

But yes, after aag he is shown to have toned down by making the dr tell Arshi cant handle emotional trauma ... And from that incident anyways its a different Anirudh who who had been projected before.

R a this is a fault of the writer and director..either they intentionally downplayed Anirudh after fire incident in order to maintain the suspens factor or its just bad writing..coz there's no cohesion in his characterisation pre and post fire..

Regarding post consummation night conversation, Anirudh lost the golden opportunity to convey Jhanak his true feelings by saying fever, hugging, feeling bad..He tried to whitewash the night incident and that is the biggest blunder he made..even bigger than the consummation itself ..coz this is not only kissing or hug..man you exerted the ultimate right of a husband over your wife, ofcourse with consent...you cannot whitewash it...both were at fault that morning..both should have opened up ..

Coming to 'am I clear', the entire conversation nowhere expose him or his feelings for Jhanak in front of the family and Arshi..in fact all the shouting, if you carefully introspect, was to cover up him wearing the ring, that too in the ring finger...He may not be a coward when dealing with outside enemies, he surely is not bravest when facing his inner feelings and inhibitions...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

R a this is a fault of the writer and director..either they intentionally downplayed Anirudh after fire incident in order to maintain the suspens factor or its just bad writing..coz there's no cohesion in his characterisation pre and post fire..

Regarding post consummation night conversation, Anirudh lost the golden opportunity to convey Jhanak his true feelings by saying fever, hugging, feeling bad..He tried to whitewash the night incident and that is the biggest blunder he made..even bigger than the consummation itself ..coz this is not only kissing or hug..man you exerted the ultimate right of a husband over your wife, ofcourse with consent...you cannot whitewash it...both were at fault that morning..both should have opened up ..

Coming to 'am I clear', the entire conversation nowhere expose him or his feelings for Jhanak in front of the family and Arshi..in fact all the shouting, if you carefully introspect, was to cover up him wearing the ring, that too in the ring finger...He may not be a coward when dealing with outside enemies, he surely is not bravest when facing his inner feelings and inhibitions...

He doesnt live for himself whereas he can make anything happen for others ..That is true . Had he been little selfish for him ,he could have been leading a happy life .

He never took huge stand for Jhanak in her presence because the it would be more hard for her as the evil gang will taunt her to hell .And that is why , when Jhanak left to Kashmir he took stand for her even if it was a ring.In that eing drama he had said even if I remove the ring how could you remove her from my conscience , which is a huge thing , but Arshi didnt even realise what he was pointing at. Her fiancee is telling her how can she remove Jhanak from his thoughts and all the help and incident which he has done and this dilogue for any girl is enough to recognise his feeling for Jhanak .....

Yes , Leena is the culprit and there is no point in we discussing old tracks which she herself forgot and made different characters after aag ...

We are trapped in her web.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

For sure both are at fault. But Janak is pissing me off the way she projects Ani now. She very daringly said in the party that she rejected him million times which is not true at all as ultimately she too gave up to the desire during the Kashmir night.