Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

Again Jhanak got 2nd position in trp chart with 2.3 TRP

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Could be, but they are showing her fainting during auditions in BTS Mayuri😁

Pregnancy is true...what I mean is she is coming to BH and informing Ani can be j's imagination also

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Aadhi step mom maybeπŸ€ͺ

I hope they don't use

Aadha Baba, Aada Kaku Aada Bua..

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Pregnancy is true...what I mean is she is coming to BH and informing Ani can be j's imagination also

Ohh yeah that's a possibility😒😒

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

J: Uss raat ko hamara hi rahne do.

Ani: Hum ek raat ke liye pati-patni the.

Aaj uss baat ka khulasa ho gaya. Mystery solved. Yeh sub kar liye aur hamein bataye bhi nahi tsk tsk smiley9smiley20

So they both know what happened. Duniya jahan se chupa kar yeh dono apni alag duniya basa liye. ek raat ke liye.

---

Ani will take responsibility of the child that is certain. Ani's core personality is kind and responsible. When he can take care of almost stranger J, and Arshi even after falling out of love with her, there is no other way about his child.

J and Arshi/Shrishti may cause problem for Runak, but Ani will be 200% for Runak. Uska whitewash ho jayega.

---

Mumbai track brought a few things:

- J informed Shrishti if she messes with her again she will file case against her. Now Shrishti will either take a back seat or play dangerous game behind the scene

- Arshi vocalized that J is not going to be silent anymore ie J cannot be abused and put down anymore.

- J summarized that she owes nothing to anyone including Ani, hisab chukta ho gaya. Now they are on equal footing.

- Besides Ani, RP also knows about Sr Guruji. So does that mean RP is continuing in the show? How is it going to help in revelation of parentage is still maybe undecided.

- J knows how imp sindoor is for BH folks. She definitely must have noticed Arishi and would have realized that nothing more happened after she left and they are not married. I wish she noticed the ring Ani is still wearing. (Tho I notice that he plays with the ring when J topic comes up).

- J-Ani marriage cannot be annulled anymore.

- Bablu and dadu bhai are making decisions.

- Bipasha, Tanu and Laal were shown the door. I wish Thammi and Shubbo were there too ... (ya inko pahle rasta dikha diye)

- yea Appu di is getting married

- Even tho J dedicated the song to Ani "jo mujhe mujh se ziyada samjhte hai", he was thinking it was for Adi. So the joke is on her that isko samjhne wala yeh banda nahi hai. AK seems to be very intuitive character. He is astute about people

ANI blinked his eyes means he is touched with the revealation that his love is carrying his child and jhanak also looked emotional in the end of precap. He is not angry . How sadist ar emakers, such an important moment of their life and ANI even can't relish that he is becoming parent with his love. Pregnancy and marriage ar ethe events which change the complete dynamics in a show. I have seen due to pregnany leads take leaps and separation but here they will come closer . It can happen only in leena world
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Ohh yeah that's a possibility😒😒

Its not an imagination , its actual scene. Why ANI is blabbering in starting and then suddenly he became shocked and then emotional
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI blinked his eyes means he is touched with the revealation that his love is carrying his child and jhanak also looked emotional in the end of precap. He is not angry . How sadist ar emakers, such an important moment of their life and ANI even can't relish that he is becoming parent with his love. Pregnancy and marriage ar ethe events which change the complete dynamics in a show. I have seen due to pregnany leads take leaps and separation but here they will come closer . It can happen only in leena world

To give credit to Ani, he repeatedly told J Mein Toofan se ladd jaaonga, as well in his monologues waited for a cue to stand up for her. But she rejected/refused. (a million times) and did not want to break Arshi didi's heart. (not really its her trauma from CA of her mother)

So challenge for you Ani Babu, baathein bahut ho gayi, abb dikhao toofan ko rokh kar!

We want to hear "AM I CLEAR" again.

Edited by szsiddiqa - 28 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

To give credit to Ani, he repeatedly told J Mein Toofan se ladd jaaonga, as well in his monologues waited for a cue to stand up for her. But she rejected/refused. (a million times) and did not want to break Arshi didi's heart. (not really its her trauma from CA of her mother)

Both are at fault equally , She rejected bcoz ANI said ki main arshi ke liye apna farxz bhi nibhaoonga. Jhanak never wante dto be a 3rd wheel but ANI never came out clean and same with jhanak. But now i guess both will stand up for the child, This could be an interesting twist if handled properly.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He already knows that Jhanak stayed at Guruji place and till now both of them never spent any night together. He will trust jhanak for sure. ANI even today will believe Jhanak first. He make some assumptions in his mind and he taunts her to get validation from her. Even abt rahul he trusted her. This time also he will trust her that its his kid.

Yes, I also feel the same...

I really don't think he wi doubt on her regarding such serious things...

& Common it's just simple basic calculations of weeks

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations fd, Humare RuNak parents banane wale...aur arshi jaldi masi banane wali...smiley40smiley37