Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

One good thing is, miscarriage on cards...being a mother I shouldn't say this...but having the fate like her mom..it's better that baby ****πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”.

Absolutely..no matter how harsh it may sound...at this juncture, baby should not happen..she is too young for it..have no support... moreover marriage is annuled, so legitimacy will be questioned..even if Anirudh accepts, their relationship is not in the stage of handling parenthood..from every aspect she should not be a mother now.

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

In this dance also we got lots of edits version smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_BIFKgvkSc/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Leena will be proud of you😜 you nailed the script

experience of watching ekta old show smiley36 there also ML r expert in not believing FL smiley37 then they tell their kid as someone else smiley26smiley26 & when that someone comes & takes FL away from them smiley32 then pachtaye whole life smiley26smiley26
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

so true man! I am highly pissed with jhanak and her immaturity! Had hoti hai.. she literally ruined all three lives with her dumbness.. what was the need to do Tamasha of such a sensitive topic? She could’ve simply called Ani and spoken with him.. she loves humiliating him in front of everyone something that even her mother didn’t do to her love.. now I won’t feel sorry if Ani and others CA her and he goes behind arshi.. she called it upon herself.. she is unnecessarily complicating the matter and now definitely arshi is looking like the victim…

Seeing the bts I am sure ani won’t remember anything and won’t accept easily.. firstly she in her senses went ahead and had s*x with ani knowing very well he was going to marry her sister in a few days and he won’t remember anything the next day.. then didn’t confront about it.. wanted to be mahan and now is back when she is pregnant.. she created this mess… she should’ve stopped the annulment as she knew they had consummated.. ani isn’t aware so he could do the pda ( I don’t approve that but still)…

Makers have ruined the leads for creating excessive drama.. such a pure and fresh story it was in its initial days..the pairing..their exploration of love and admiration for each other.. Everything went to gutter with this track..it really pains me to see Leena's lead character portrayals, given she herself is an influential figure in women's commission..and all those who were of the view that makers are biased towards Arshi, are absolutely right..atleast with this track, Leena has proved them right..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

In this dance also we got lots of edits version smiley7

thank you for sharing

I should not say this, but for me they look like Krushi and not like Runak smiley36smiley27

Dibya_C thumbnail

experience of watching ekta old show smiley36 there also ML r expert in not believing FL smiley37 then they tell their kid as someone else smiley26smiley26 & when that someone comes & takes FL away from them smiley32 then pachtaye whole life smiley26smiley26

Humare Ani bhola ko paschatap k asu v naseeb nahi hoga...kyunki Leena usko kabhi v Arshi k changul se mukt hone nahi degi πŸ˜‚

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Atleast ekta serial they lives like married couple but here both are saying this is naqli shaadi Leenaji to do kadam aage hain.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Fellow Jhanak forum mates! I am feeling much lighter now..yesterday when the bomb was dropped in precap, I was disturbed..but interacting with you all, I am feeling better..abhi to iss track par hassii arahi hai...koi sense hi nahi ban Raha hai..someone is saying Ani forced Jhanak to stay while also convincing Arshi that everything is ok between Anishit..haadd ho gayii πŸ˜‚..chu**** bana k chhoda hai Leena ne humko πŸ˜‚ I will not watch this track..but will get updated through this forum..and hopefully will be able to enjoy this Bina sar payr ka show in future πŸ˜…

We all have huge assumptions, but Leena aunty fuses all our thoughts with her amazing non sense twists 😎

Good to know you felt better after visiting the forum... πŸ₯°πŸ˜

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

thank you for sharing

I should not say this, but for me they look like Krushi and not like Runak smiley36smiley27

same ,. They look like Krushal & Hiba only smiley36 Ani & J r not like this smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Atleast ekta serial they lives like married couple but here both are saying this is naqli shaadi Leenaji to do kadam aage hain.

exactly πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

There atleast they stays as married