Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

X tag people are saying it’s ANI who made jhanak stay in BH and that’s why she does not look broken in bts. SK is asking abt that and Arshi again coming in his manipulation

ani hasn’t made jhanak to stay.. he is busy with his princess and her mother.. convincing them of his innocence... I am sure it will be chotton.. even other good gang aren’t believing her.. and she isn’t broken as she saw appu di.. maybe for her marriage she stays back… they would soon go for paternity test..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Dimag ki dahi kar k rakha hai Leena ne πŸ˜‚ kaunse ashibh gharee me ye show dekhna chalu kiya tha..kosti hu main uss pal ko πŸ˜‚ Ani ka sar nahi ghumta kya Arshi aur Jhanak k beech me rotate ho k zimmedari k naam pe!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I never expected to start his manipulation so fast. Matlab abhi bande ko shock mila hai 440 volt ka aur usne jhanak ko bhi rok liya Arshi ko bhi mana liya . And no mehnat in defending himself also.
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

ani hasn’t made jhanak to stay.. he is busy with his princess and her mother.. convincing them of his innocence... I am sure it will be chotton.. even other good gang aren’t believing her.. and she isn’t broken as she saw appu di.. maybe for her marriage she stays back… they would soon go for paternity test..

Chotoon ki kab se chalne lagi hai BH mein. He is staying silent when old hag was blaming her. Only ANI can make her stay and if choton will make her stay the. Will ANI let her stay.
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

X tag people are saying it’s ANI who made jhanak stay in BH and that’s why she does not look broken in bts. SK is asking abt that and Arshi again coming in his manipulation

They only assume dear because of one BTS where Jhanak is on upstairs

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fellow Jhanak forum mates! I am feeling much lighter now..yesterday when the bomb was dropped in precap, I was disturbed..but interacting with you all, I am feeling better..abhi to iss track par hassii arahi hai...koi sense hi nahi ban Raha hai..someone is saying Ani forced Jhanak to stay while also convincing Arshi that everything is ok between Anishit..haadd ho gayii πŸ˜‚..chu**** bana k chhoda hai Leena ne humko πŸ˜‚ I will not watch this track..but will get updated through this forum..and hopefully will be able to enjoy this Bina sar payr ka show in future πŸ˜…

Edited by madonna.dibya - 29 days ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Dimag ki dahi kar k rakha hai Leena ne πŸ˜‚ kaunse ashibh gharee me ye show dekhna chalu kiya tha..kosti hu main uss pal ko πŸ˜‚ Ani ka sar nahi ghumta kya Arshi aur Jhanak k beech me rotate ho k zimmedari k naam pe!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

seriously kounsi manhoos ghadi thi jo Leena ka show dekhna start kia tha

Sar ghumne lagta hai roj inki story se

Dibya_C thumbnail

I never expected to start his manipulation so fast. Matlab abhi bande ko shock mila hai 440 volt ka aur usne jhanak ko bhi rok liya Arshi ko bhi mana liya . And no mehnat in defending himself also.

I think online trolling k k karan Leena ne jaldi se Ani ko back to manipulation le ayi hai πŸ˜‚ aur Kiya hi logic du πŸ˜…

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

seriously kounsi manhoos ghadi thi jo Leena ka show dekhna start kia tha

Sar ghumne lagta hai roj inki story se

Abhi mujhe maja araha hai πŸ˜‚

Kal bomb drop k baat settle hone me thoda time lag gaya.. πŸ˜…

shanakanj thumbnail

Fellow Jhanak forum mates! I am feeling much lighter now..yesterday when the bomb was dropped in precap, I was disturbed..but interacting with you all, I am feeling better..abhi to iss track par hassii arahi hai...koi sense hi nahi ban Raha hai..someone is saying Ani forced Jhanak to stay while also convincing Arshi that everything is ok between Anishit..haadd ho gayii πŸ˜‚..chu**** bana k chhoda hai Leena ne humko πŸ˜‚ I will not watch this track..but will get updated through this forum..and hopefully will be able to enjoy this Bina sar payr ka show πŸ˜…

Everyone is behaving absurd here. Arshi competion kya jeet gayee wapas se back to stupid mode. She is still believing him like initial days . Means they are going to repeat shaadi track only. Pehle ANI ne bomb πŸ’£ phoda tha abhi jhanak ne
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

He doesn’t even care smiley37 Arshi attends the wedding or not smiley37smiley37 so we can see her importance in his life smiley37smiley37… the one who he cares smiley42 doesn’t care for him smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37… he has given up on his happy life smiley29

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_ANwbyPqQS/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==