Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep right. Unfortunately I am more pissed at Janak than Ani. She is projecting him as villain who made her pregnant and let her in the middle. Whereas in the first place, she was not even ready to accept her feelings for Ani at least to him. At least Ani confessed he has feelings and then he proceeded with the act. It is actually Janak also in poor light.

ANI is also not sane . He did not trust in jail track and getting pissed that she left. It was ANI who wanted to fulfill farz for Arshi . Both are equal in crime but want to project themselves innocent
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

TBH how she insulted him at party about validation and time the. She did not accept his care it’s stupidity that she is expecting that he will accept the child. When she already knew that he forgot what happened after hug. She should just inform and leave . Why waiting for his acceptance. Informing him is right thing bcoz it’s his kid also but why she is still at BH . I hope the miscarriage spoiler is true and we get rid of this baby fast

Rukna hai kyunki 1000 episode banana hai...aur drama intensify karna hai..moreover, one of the producers revealed na k they do not have ready made script at this moment...so in the mean time they will work on the script which anyway will again disappoint us πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

ANI is also not sane . He did not trust in jail track and getting pissed that she left. It was ANI who wanted to fulfill farz for Arshi . Both are equal in crime but want to project themselves innocent

Abhi k liye to again Arshi is whitewashed ..sare galat cheese Leena ne Arshi k saath hi karwaye leads k dwara πŸ˜‚

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

he will be thinking it as Adi for sure smiley7… & he will get more mad that J crossed her limits with Adi smiley7smiley7 & now she came to him & all smiley7 ,, looks like he is telling Arshi to trust him .. he only loves her smiley29,,. S will be filling his ears that it’s Adi & all…

This all will make J loose her baby for sure,. One she will then he will know that was his baby & how he kept blaming her.. so till that time we will have to bear this torture of nonsense track smiley26smiley26… he always will have to bear once he looses everything.,, then I hope J doesn’t even peek at him… his bad days starts from here now as well as his family

They deserves all bad thing n bad thing name is Charsi

I hate this track why they bring this track

shanakanj thumbnail

This is bound to happen. Janak never wanted to clarify anything with Anirudh. If he misunderstands she will leave it like that only. It happened with Rahul and now with Adi. Adi is not any innocent. He is a flirt and he himself has told. Ani also was worried and warned Janak about this. Now if she comes and says I am pregnant with your child, obviously Ani will have his own doubts. This would be the expected reaction according to me. They have sown the seeds for this only. I am not saying if it is right or wrong.

https://x.com/u_arti19569/status/1826994175444664406?s=46 ANI back with manipulationsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
Edited by shanakanj - a month ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Year I understand. But still whatever we say, end of the day he is Arshi’s husband as per family and society. He needs to be answerable to her first.

why to find logic here

He himself said in Mumbai in the party that he couldn't able to complete marriage with Charsi so now how he is answerable to Charsi

It's just Leena’s pathetic writing nothing else

1PariGupta thumbnail

She does not look broken as if nothing happened . Yeh appu ki shaadi tak yahi rookne wali hai. I hope ANI does not change his mind and reject the baby.

Baby ko accept kab kia Ani ne

He rejected Baby in one BTS

Jhanak shouldn't live in BH

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Baby ko accept kab kia Ani ne

He rejected Baby in one BTS

Jhanak shouldn't live in BH

X tag people are saying it’s ANI who made jhanak stay in BH and that’s why she does not look broken in bts. SK is asking abt that and Arshi again coming in his manipulation
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I saw that ! You should see how those reporters or anchors give their commentary πŸ€ͺ

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

why to find logic here

He himself said in Mumbai in the party that he couldn't able to complete marriage with Charsi so now how he is answerable to Charsi

It's just Leena’s pathetic writing nothing else

Dimag ki dahi kar k rakha hai Leena ne πŸ˜‚ kaunse ashibh gharee me ye show dekhna chalu kiya tha..kosti hu main uss pal ko πŸ˜‚ Ani ka sar nahi ghumta kya Arshi aur Jhanak k beech me rotate ho k zimmedari k naam pe!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…