Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is bound to happen. Janak never wanted to clarify anything with Anirudh. If he misunderstands she will leave it like that only. It happened with Rahul and now with Adi. Adi is not any innocent. He is a flirt and he himself has told. Ani also was worried and warned Janak about this. Now if she comes and says I am pregnant with your child, obviously Ani will have his own doubts. This would be the expected reaction according to me. They have sown the seeds for this only. I am not saying if it is right or wrong.

TBH how she insulted him at party about validation and time the. She did not accept his care it’s stupidity that she is expecting that he will accept the child. When she already knew that he forgot what happened after hug. She should just inform and leave . Why waiting for his acceptance. Informing him is right thing bcoz it’s his kid also but why she is still at BH . I hope the miscarriage spoiler is true and we get rid of this baby fast
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

TBH how she insulted him at party about validation and time the. She did not accept his care it’s stupidity that she is expecting that he will accept the child. When she already knew that he forgot what happened after hug. She should just inform and leave . Why waiting for his acceptance. Informing him is right thing bcoz it’s his kid also but why she is still at BH . I hope the miscarriage spoiler is true and we get rid of this baby fast

I wonder why Jhanak comes and informs Ani in front of everyone, she should have called him alone and explained him what happened, together they should solve this problem, but what is she doing? She chose to do the drama in front of everyone. And we say she loves him?! What kind of love is that? He is kid’s father and she doesn’t respect him already.

she doesn’t love him, she is hurt and she takes her revenge or what is she doing?

I wish they showed them communicating about what happened. Of course Ani being Ani will go into defense mode as usual. He doesn’t like to be exposed like that in front of his family. So, I don’t expect him doing anything different than what he did before, will go after Arshi as usual

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

so discuss this with Jhanak n his family members why discuss with Evil Maa Beti

Why to pacify Maa Beti n If he loves only Charsi then that day he didn't make Jhanak emotional ki main mar jaunga blah blah

Ani is disgusting character n day by day become more n more disgusting smiley7

Year I understand. But still whatever we say, end of the day he is Arshi’s husband as per family and society. He needs to be answerable to her first.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yaa even I want this to come fast ,, so that she can get his proper end.. & let him stay in guilt,. But he should know that the kid is his not any paap ki nishaani like his family r saying.. then only we will get closure from Arshi in his life too,,, now he still is keeping Arshi in his life smiley18smiley18
Goddy2010 thumbnail

Absolutely. She should just inform and should go. No need of any acceptance. This is heights of stupidity from Janak’s side.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

What is this now still Jhanak in BH

Itna CA hone ke baad bhi yahi rahegi smiley44

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_A9I-QP8QR/?igsh=MW1xa2x5Z3N0Mmpmcw==

She does not look broken as if nothing happened . Yeh appu ki shaadi tak yahi rookne wali hai. I hope ANI does not change his mind and reject the baby.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa even I want this to come fast ,, so that she can get his proper end.. & let him stay in guilt,. But he should know that the kid is his not any paap ki nishaani like his family r saying.. then only we will get closure from Arshi in his life too,,, now he still is keeping Arshi in his life smiley18smiley18

No matter how much he tries, his doom is guaranteed..he has played with both the girls' emotions and still playing..Anirudh is no more a hero..neither to Arshi nor to Jhanak..

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

I wonder why Jhanak comes and informs Ani in front of everyone, she should have called him alone and explained him what happened, together they should solve this problem, but what is she doing? She chose to do the drama in front of everyone. And we say she loves him?! What kind of love is that? He is kid’s father and she doesn’t respect him already.

she doesn’t love him, she is hurt and she takes her revenge or what is she doing?

I wish they showed them communicating about what happened. Of course Ani being Ani will go into defense mode as usual. He doesn’t like to be exposed like that in front of his family. So, I don’t expect him doing anything different than what he did before, will go after Arshi as usual

Yep right. Unfortunately I am more pissed at Janak than Ani. She is projecting him as villain who made her pregnant and let her in the middle. Whereas in the first place, she was not even ready to accept her feelings for Ani at least to him. At least Ani confessed he has feelings and then he proceeded with the act. It is actually Janak also in poor light.

shanakanj thumbnail

I don’t mind exposing him in front of everyone bcoz his deeds need to be exposed. I don’t care what happens to jhanak and ANI bcoz both are toxic and they don’t love eo anymore it’s just the obsession of getting tied with eo. But their deeds should come in open. Bahut ho gaya chupke chupke
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

also, one more thing J’s mother is so much better that J, she didn’t break someone’s home, she did not expose her love Brijbhushan till her last breath

The last thing she was trying to talk to him one on one when she had a chance to meet him, she did not do tamasha. She tried to solve it peacefully.

Unfortunately J apni maa ka naam aur bhi badnaam kiya. I thought she will make her mother proud by her innocence and purity. But she proved me wrong

anyway, enough ranting smiley37

Thank you for reading and liking my random thoughts smiley1, let the drama begin smiley40in BH

Cheers to thatsmiley37