Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Why arshi making such faces...behaving like she is bechari..where is her evil cunning smirks gone

She is looking funny with such face
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Why arshi making such faces...behaving like she is bechari..where is her evil cunning smirks gone

She is shameless girl still she is in Ani’s room n his house smiley7
1PariGupta thumbnail

Yes...this idiot will never own up his mistakes.

He is main villian of Jhanak show

Plz bring leap n remove all BH wasi with Charsi n Anirudh

Can't bear him

Edited by 1PariGupta - a month ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

What is this now still Jhanak in BH

Itna CA hone ke baad bhi yahi rahegi smiley44

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_A9I-QP8QR/?igsh=MW1xa2x5Z3N0Mmpmcw==

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

look at new BTS Jhanak ke sath hona chahiye tha ise aur ye Maa Beti ko samjha raha hai

Ani should remove his ring first smiley7

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1826977584040575073?t=ZQrLXdNfkXRQj-bo-w68RQ&s=19

This is bound to happen. Janak never wanted to clarify anything with Anirudh. If he misunderstands she will leave it like that only. It happened with Rahul and now with Adi. Adi is not any innocent. He is a flirt and he himself has told. Ani also was worried and warned Janak about this. Now if she comes and says I am pregnant with your child, obviously Ani will have his own doubts. This would be the expected reaction according to me. They have sown the seeds for this only. I am not saying if it is right or wrong.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She is looking funny with such face

Sorry to say.

She looks Iike a plastic doll without any expressions...

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is bound to happen. Janak never wanted to clarify anything with Anirudh. If he misunderstands she will leave it like that only. It happened with Rahul and now with Adi. Adi is not any innocent. He is a flirt and he himself has told. Ani also was worried and warned Janak about this. Now if she comes and says I am pregnant with your child, obviously Ani will have his own doubts. This would be the expected reaction according to me. They have sown the seeds for this only. I am not saying if it is right or wrong.

so discuss this with Jhanak n his family members why discuss with Evil Maa Beti

Why to pacify Maa Beti n If he loves only Charsi then that day he didn't make Jhanak emotional ki main mar jaunga blah blah

Ani is disgusting character n day by day become more n more disgusting smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

look at new BTS Jhanak ke sath hona chahiye tha ise aur ye Maa Beti ko samjha raha hai

Ani should remove his ring first smiley7

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1826977584040575073?t=ZQrLXdNfkXRQj-bo-w68RQ&s=19

he will be thinking it as Adi for sure smiley7… & he will get more mad that J crossed her limits with Adi smiley7smiley7 & now she came to him & all smiley7 ,, looks like he is telling Arshi to trust him .. he only loves her smiley29,,. S will be filling his ears that it’s Adi & all…

This all will make J loose her baby for sure,. One she will then he will know that was his baby & how he kept blaming her.. so till that time we will have to bear this torture of nonsense track smiley26smiley26… he always will have to bear once he looses everything.,, then I hope J doesn’t even peek at him… his bad days starts from here now as well as his family

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dibya ,

I am not writing in favour of any character as I believe in this both Jhanak and Anirudh are equal partners . The night which they had physical intimacy was consensual , even if we may say he manipulated her or anything like that as from her point of view , but it was definitely not a r**e . Her consent was there eventually.

And after this physical intimacy Anirudh had tried to speak about it on more than three times , but she shut him down without even allowing him to complete the sentence . The part you mentioned Ghulam hoon ,in that conversation he had tried to get her support to cancel the marriage or clearly said about how he didnt want the marriage to happen , but she pushed him away with her Arshi didi . Also the last conversation which they had before the marriage she insulted him when he spoke about the night.. She said I remember only what is it to be remembered and had completed ignored his feelings and the night .... And her monologue of That night will remain with me ...

So how is Anirudh being a coward her . If she had owned it , then the marriage might cancel. I agree to the fact that since they had physical intimacy Anirudh need not have waited for her yes , he should have taken a strong stand and rejected the annulment . He should definitely own it and not make excuse of Jhanak rejected him .His performance was also indicated as you rejected me , which now I may relate to her rejection after spending a night and thinking it didnt matter to her . And he was hurt .

But in no way that performance can be justified .

But what I dont get is Jhanak always rejected their marriage because she didnt wany to be termed as a home wrecker , but if the night happened why did she sign the annulment with big dialogue of , mujhe sign na karne ke koi reason nahi hai ...she was his wife when they spend the night together. Didnt she think it is cheating her Arshi didi or even make her more bad than her maa.

And after insulting him in the party with no validation and acceptance she had to come back for the same thing now. What is her expectation from Anirudh , when she thinks he is married to Arshi. The moment she says the baby is on board he will ask Arshi to get out the house or she can gift the baby to Arshi and Anirudh to take care and leave . I dont get that at all. Its only for viewers who knows Arshi and Anirudh is not married .

Its both their mistake in signing the annulment when they knew they had physical intimacy .

Now to raise the female character the writer might make the male lead insults or reject the baby , as for now Jhanak is also in bad light .

My thoughts after seeing the promo and thinking back about the episodes after Kashmir night ..

Agree 1000% with bold

thank you for the post, Maya, love what you said

If Ani is two timer, J is a home breaker after what she is doing with her pregnancy. Yes, Anishi are not married, but they are living together, so they are committed. She will come and throw her drama on him and Arshi

She should have done it next morning after SR with Ani, tell him what happened, tell her feelings, but she chose not to and came back to BH like nothing happened. Who are we kidding, who behaves like that? At least confront Ani that he slept with you, why he did it and so on? But she hid everything. When they showed temple wedding, J was discussing everything with Ani, but then at some point she hid more and more things, if she was more open with him, did not play the role of good girl, told him what she feels for him, who knows maybe he would break up with Arshi early on, but she started calling Ani the 2 timer since Arshi’s suicide track and continued to expose him when he came to her

She simply did not want to be blamed by BH, so she exposed him, and she continues doing it now with pregnancy track. Where is her repentance for what she did to her Arshi didi?

Ani at least stayed with Arshi, fulfilling his duty as a wellwisher because it is impossible to call him her husband at this point

Edited by DiLaila - a month ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Except yrkkh, in all other shows Acha aadmi track was a super flop track.

Forced the makers to shut the show or leap.

here don’t know what we will get to see