🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 75🌸🌸 - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

This is kind of oxymoron as they used to understand each other without even the need for words. kya se kya hogaya RuNak?

Leena happened dear...

I really don't understand why that lady is like this

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

ur that Krushal new pic is making me laugh maya smiley37smiley37 & on top his caption smiley37smiley37

Even I am laughing Ashu , from yesterday and then he post this pic ...this is us his well wishers now ..hiding face πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Before mehendi of Anishit, if you follow their last conversation, his monologue indicated he remembered everything... that's why he questioned Jhanak that why her behaviour changed once he recovered..but these makers are the ultimate paltibaaz..they cunningly made the leads not recall that night so they can conveniently shift the plot...

Even if he remembers, Anirudh is a coward..he himself mentioned to Jhanak that he is ghulaam to this society and his family (and we know to Arshi as well).. moreover his ego is dangerously hurt by Jhanak's repeated rejection.. unfortunately his reasoning has left his side since he has fallen for Jhanak..so in all possibility he will deny the fatherhood claim by Jhanak..

Yeah..if he denies what is the difference b/n him and ST.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

There is no difference. He was also insulting her at party same like BBG. So don’t expect anything different here also. If you see there is 180 degree change in his character. We never thought he will ask her a sacrifice but he did. Here also he will do only negative .
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dear girls,

Are all out of sadma , now handle your maasi relationship well ok..

Zimmedaari nibhana.. papa ka pata nahi , might fall unconscious after the news reveal.... We should be zimmedar πŸ₯°πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm actually in sadma after seeing Krushal's story on insta

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dibya ,

I am not writing in favour of any character as I believe in this both Jhanak and Anirudh are equal partners . The night which they had physical intimacy was consensual , even if we may say he manipulated her or anything like that as from her point of view , but it was definitely not a r**e . Her consent was there eventually.

And after this physical intimacy Anirudh had tried to speak about it on more than three times , but she shut him down without even allowing him to complete the sentence . The part you mentioned Ghulam hoon ,in that conversation he had tried to get her support to cancel the marriage or clearly said about how he didnt want the marriage to happen , but she pushed him away with her Arshi didi . Also the last conversation which they had before the marriage she insulted him when he spoke about the night.. She said I remember only what is it to be remembered and had completed ignored his feelings and the night .... And her monologue of That night will remain with me ...

So how is Anirudh being a coward her . If she had owned it , then the marriage might cancel. I agree to the fact that since they had physical intimacy Anirudh need not have waited for her yes , he should have taken a strong stand and rejected the annulment . He should definitely own it and not make excuse of Jhanak rejected him .His performance was also indicated as you rejected me , which now I may relate to her rejection after spending a night and thinking it didnt matter to her . And he was hurt .

But in no way that performance can be justified .

But what I dont get is Jhanak always rejected their marriage because she didnt wany to be termed as a home wrecker , but if the night happened why did she sign the annulment with big dialogue of , mujhe sign na karne ke koi reason nahi hai ...she was his wife when they spend the night together. Didnt she think it is cheating her Arshi didi or even make her more bad than her maa.

And after insulting him in the party with no validation and acceptance she had to come back for the same thing now. What is her expectation from Anirudh , when she thinks he is married to Arshi. The moment she says the baby is on board he will ask Arshi to get out the house or she can gift the baby to Arshi and Anirudh to take care and leave . I dont get that at all. Its only for viewers who knows Arshi and Anirudh is not married .

Its both their mistake in signing the annulment when they knew they had physical intimacy .

Now to raise the female character the writer might make the male lead insults or reject the baby , as for now Jhanak is also in bad light .

My thoughts after seeing the promo and thinking back about the episodes after Kashmir night ..

Fantastically written Maya. These are my exact thoughts too.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I'm actually in sadma after seeing Krushal's story on insta

What is his story all about!

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dibya ,

I am not writing in favour of any character as I believe in this both Jhanak and Anirudh are equal partners . The night which they had physical intimacy was consensual , even if we may say he manipulated her or anything like that as from her point of view , but it was definitely not a r**e . Her consent was there eventually.

And after this physical intimacy Anirudh had tried to speak about it on more than three times , but she shut him down without even allowing him to complete the sentence . The part you mentioned Ghulam hoon ,in that conversation he had tried to get her support to cancel the marriage or clearly said about how he didnt want the marriage to happen , but she pushed him away with her Arshi didi . Also the last conversation which they had before the marriage she insulted him when he spoke about the night.. She said I remember only what is it to be remembered and had completed ignored his feelings and the night .... And her monologue of That night will remain with me ...

So how is Anirudh being a coward her . If she had owned it , then the marriage might cancel. I agree to the fact that since they had physical intimacy Anirudh need not have waited for her yes , he should have taken a strong stand and rejected the annulment . He should definitely own it and not make excuse of Jhanak rejected him .His performance was also indicated as you rejected me , which now I may relate to her rejection after spending a night and thinking it didnt matter to her . And he was hurt .

But in no way that performance can be justified .

But what I dont get is Jhanak always rejected their marriage because she didnt wany to be termed as a home wrecker , but if the night happened why did she sign the annulment with big dialogue of , mujhe sign na karne ke koi reason nahi hai ...she was his wife when they spend the night together. Didnt she think it is cheating her Arshi didi or even make her more bad than her maa.

And after insulting him in the party with no validation and acceptance she had to come back for the same thing now. What is her expectation from Anirudh , when she thinks he is married to Arshi. The moment she says the baby is on board he will ask Arshi to get out the house or she can gift the baby to Arshi and Anirudh to take care and leave . I dont get that at all. Its only for viewers who knows Arshi and Anirudh is not married .

Its both their mistake in signing the annulment when they knew they had physical intimacy .

Now to raise the female character the writer might make the male lead insults or reject the baby , as for now Jhanak is also in bad light .

My thoughts after seeing the promo and thinking back about the episodes after Kashmir night ..

I am with you in this..Jhanak is at a greater fault here..she should have confronted him..but I guess the next morning Anirudh gave confusing signals..main tumhe gale laga k so Gaya bukhar tha mujhe...so she might feel dejected..

Another point here I wish to put from out of experience of being a married person for a considerable period of time..some of us are tagging Runak as cheaters..but by the time Kashmir night happened, we were told that one year has passed..we have been shown emotional intimacy as well as physical attraction between Runak..most importantly the pandit's validation of their marriage which they otherwise did not believe and Jhanak's singlehood...all these factors contributed to their physical intimacy that night..it's a natural progression in a relationship..what I didn't like is given tge initial portrayal of Anirudh, if he was in senses then it is highly unlikely that all of a sudden he will go the the extreme level of intimacy to get her pregnant ..Later both gave mixed signals to each other but the first mixed signals was from Anirudh only ..main Arshi k taraf sare farz nibhayunga tum dekh Lena bla bla..so Jhanak being an introvert decided to hide the truth thinking he didn't remember anything..coz during pre mehendi conversation also when Anirudh asked the reason of her avoidance or indifference towards him after that noght, her monologue was Sirjee ye aap bol rahe hai!! Then also, there was this guilt of snatching Anirufmsh from Arshi..

Coming to the point of cowardice, not in this particular case, he is in general coward when his family or Arshi is involved..

The major issue with Runak is their miscommunication or lack of communication and larger than life egos..if these two decide to stay together, they have to fight this character traits at the first place..

Edited by madonna.dibya - a month ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Even I am laughing Ashu , from yesterday and then he post this pic ...this is us his well wishers now ..hiding face πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

he also chooses good pic smiley37 to hide his face & put that caption smiley37smiley37 love his humour side smiley36smiley36.. & Ani character they made so rude how smiley36
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Difference is... He will be redeemed during Jhanak's life time coz he is ML.. πŸ˜‚