Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

initially he was shocked then angry and then Hiba was telling something related to AK. Even then why she is staying back and getting insulted from everyone. I guess first he will tell AK and then she will explain him abt Kashmir night then he might get confused so may be it’s mine but I don’t remember anything . But whatever is I am going to enjoy the episode look at their Rxns jaise koi bhoot dekh liya hosmiley37

Yaa she was telling him he has to say from Aditya something smiley36 looks like big dialogue it is smiley36…

He will put blame first on Adi smiley36 he has habit of putting his responsibility on others head smiley37 first Rudr then now Adi smiley37

For Adi also he was telling shaadi shaadi smiley37smiley37smiley37.. his mental balance is disturbed now smiley37smiley37 seeing Adi & Jhanak so close smiley36smiley36 his possessive about Jhanak is making him mental smiley39 sochne ki shakti kho gayi smiley44

Omg next week horrible epis r unbearable to watch now smiley26smiley26

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

BTS dekhke nahi lagta Ani ko redeem karenge ye log

better he remains red flag only so we know what he will do. His fluctuating behaviour irritates a lot. This will help jhanak also in long term. She might be broken for some episodes but then will rise high . Makers are smart they released bts but no rxn of ANI is revealed. Krishal story is for audience so I guess he will reject
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa she was telling him he has to say from Aditya something smiley36 looks like big dialogue it is smiley36…

He will put blame first on Adi smiley36 he has habit of putting his responsibility on others head smiley37 first Rudr then now Adi smiley37

For Adi also he was telling shaadi shaadi smiley37smiley37smiley37.. his mental balance is disturbed now smiley37smiley37 seeing Adi & Jhanak so close smiley36smiley36 his possessive about Jhanak is making him mental smiley39 sochne ki shakti kho gayi smiley44

Omg next week horrible epis r unbearable to watch now smiley26smiley26

I would be happy if he does not take responsibility and put on AK . So that if miscarriage happened he will be blamed. Bcoz if he accepts then miscarriage happens it will be more mess. Better for jhanak if he reject
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

from green flag to worst red flag smiley7 & reason is also so silly smiley7 jealousy & rejection smiley39

Male Ego n Attitude bhar bhar ke de diya smiley7smiley7smiley7
Edited by 1PariGupta - a month ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

better he remains red flag only so we know what he will do. His fluctuating behaviour irritates a lot. This will help jhanak also in long term. She might be broken for some episodes but then will rise high . Makers are smart they released bts but no rxn of ANI is revealed. Krishal story is for audience so I guess he will reject

Ofcourse he will reject Jhanak n his baby then Jhanak ka miscarriage hoga aur woh hurt hoke revengefull banegi aur successful bhi

shanakanj thumbnail

Ofcourse he will reject Jhanak n his baby then Jhanak ka miscarriage hoga aur woh hurt hoke revengefull banegi aur successful bhi

despite he blamed to AK jhanak is still in BH so I am doubtful now. I guess after Kashmir truth reveal he got confused that’s why she is there. Otherwise why she will stay back.
samarp2 thumbnail

I would be happy if he does not take responsibility and put on AK . So that if miscarriage happened he will be blamed. Bcoz if he accepts then miscarriage happens it will be more mess. Better for jhanak if he reject

I am sure he will reject only… cause right now he is disturbed with Adi & J closeness .. he has trust issues with J cause of his possessiveness ..he will now only see them.. nothing he will think in clear mind.. the way he was talking with her also u can see that..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Before mehendi of Anishit, if you follow their last conversation, his monologue indicated he remembered everything... that's why he questioned Jhanak that why her behaviour changed once he recovered..but these makers are the ultimate paltibaaz..they cunningly made the leads not recall that night so they can conveniently shift the plot...

Even if he remembers, Anirudh is a coward..he himself mentioned to Jhanak that he is ghulaam to this society and his family (and we know to Arshi as well).. moreover his ego is dangerously hurt by Jhanak's repeated rejection.. unfortunately his reasoning has left his side since he has fallen for Jhanak..so in all possibility he will deny the fatherhood claim by Jhanak..

Dibya ,

I am not writing in favour of any character as I believe in this both Jhanak and Anirudh are equal partners . The night which they had physical intimacy was consensual , even if we may say he manipulated her or anything like that as from her point of view , but it was definitely not a r**e . Her consent was there eventually.

And after this physical intimacy Anirudh had tried to speak about it on more than three times , but she shut him down without even allowing him to complete the sentence . The part you mentioned Ghulam hoon ,in that conversation he had tried to get her support to cancel the marriage or clearly said about how he didnt want the marriage to happen , but she pushed him away with her Arshi didi . Also the last conversation which they had before the marriage she insulted him when he spoke about the night.. She said I remember only what is it to be remembered and had completed ignored his feelings and the night .... And her monologue of That night will remain with me ...

So how is Anirudh being a coward here . If she had owned it , then the marriage might cancel. I agree to the fact that since they had physical intimacy Anirudh need not have waited for her yes , he should have taken a strong stand and rejected the annulment . He should definitely own it and not make excuse of Jhanak rejected him .His performance was also indicated as you rejected me , which now I may relate to her rejection after spending a night and thinking it didnt matter to her . And he was hurt .

But in no way that performance can be justified .

But what I dont get is Jhanak always rejected their marriage because she didnt want to be termed as a home wrecker , but if the night happened why did she sign the annulment with big dialogue of , mujhe sign na karne ke koi reason nahi hai ...she was his wife when they spend the night together. Didnt she think it is cheating her Arshi didi or even make her more bad than her maa.

And after insulting him in the party with no validation and acceptance she had to come back for the same thing now. What is her expectation from Anirudh , when she thinks he is married to Arshi. The moment she says the baby is on board he will ask Arshi to get out the house or she can gift the baby to Arshi and Anirudh to take care and leave . I dont get that at all. Its only for viewers who knows Arshi and Anirudh is not married .

Its both their mistake in signing the annulment when they knew they had physical intimacy .

Now to raise the female character the writer might make the male lead insults or reject the baby , as for now Jhanak is also in bad light .

My thoughts after seeing the promo and thinking back about the episodes after Kashmir night ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - a month ago
shanakanj thumbnail

you never know . Makers are good at giving shock. All portals predicted jhanak win but they gave ulta. So here also we can not predict . They might come up with ANI accepting the kid. They will take that route where she will

Be insulted most . BH se better place kaun si hogi

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dibya ,

I am not writing in favour of any character as I believe in this both Jhanak and Anirudh are equal partners . The night which they had physical intimacy was consensual , even if we may say he manipulated her or anything like that as from her point of view , but it was definitely not a r**e . Her consent was there eventually.

And after this physical intimacy Anirudh had tried to speak about it on more than three times , but she shut him down without even allowing him to complete the sentence . The part you mentioned Ghulam hoon ,in that conversation he had tried to get her support to cancel the marriage or clearly said about how he didnt want the marriage to happen , but she pushed him away with her Arshi didi . Also the last conversation which they had before the marriage she insulted him when he spoke about the night.. She said I remember only what is it to be remembered and had completed ignored his feelings and the night .... And her monologue of That night will remain with me ...

So how is Anirudh being a coward her . If she had owned it , then the marriage might cancel. I agree to the fact that since they had physical intimacy Anirudh need not have waited for her yes , he should have taken a strong stand and rejected the annulment . He should definitely own it and not make excuse of Jhanak rejected him .His performance was also indicated as you rejected me , which now I may relate to her rejection after spending a night and thinking it didnt matter to her . And he was hurt .

But in no way that performance can be justified .

But what I dont get is Jhanak always rejected their marriage because she didnt wany to be termed as a home wrecker , but if the night happened why did she sign the annulment with big dialogue of , mujhe sign na karne ke koi reason nahi hai ...she was his wife when they spend the night together. Didnt she think it is cheating her Arshi didi or even make her more bad than her maa.

And after insulting him in the party with no validation and acceptance she had to come back for the same thing now. What is her expectation from Anirudh , when she thinks he is married to Arshi. The moment she says the baby is on board he will ask Arshi to get out the house or she can gift the baby to Arshi and Anirudh to take care and leave . I dont get that at all. Its only for viewers who knows Arshi and Anirudh is not married .

Its both their mistake in signing the annulment when they knew they had physical intimacy .

Now to raise the female character the writer might make the male lead insults or reject the baby , as for now Jhanak is also in bad light .

My thoughts after seeing the promo and thinking back about the episodes after Kashmir night ..

ur that Krushal new pic is making me laugh maya smiley37smiley37 & on top his caption smiley37smiley37