Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_2732.jpeg

Yeh kuon _ Adi or Ani???πŸ‘‡

IMG_2729.jpeg

yeh koun Adi ya AniπŸ‘‡

IMG_2731.jpeg

Maya, here you go ! Kitty pictures πŸ˜‚

Hope Ani only.

Don't want to see FL pregnancy journey with pl/cameo.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Hello girls 😘😘

Just saw the promo...

What I'm actually hearing?? These two Paglets are actually pregnant... How? 1 hug se Anirudh Bose made Jhanak Raina Pregnant πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I was so sure nothing happened that night, but these two idiots actually did the deed...

& After that Jhanak was pushing him to marry Arshi πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ & he went ahead with it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not only that he was going ahead with SR too πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ‘

What a Bakwas twist is this...

But I must say Baby is more Dheet than his/her parents, itna kuch hone ke baad he/she is safely sleeping there in his/her mother's wombπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sampada... we were debated many times on this topic in the past...so that day they did nt show anything explicitly..left as an open end.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

True , what a pity naa.

She always rejected the marriage as she didnt want ro be tagged as home wrecker and see now what they made her character to.

Both leads are highlighted so wrong in this show .

But Ani will protect n love her for sure β™₯️

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Pillow ki barase pe hai...pata nahi pillow was in place always ...πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ😏😏

I am in good mood today after the promo so spamming all in my posts ..please bear with me girls

Girls no more discussions about pillow and it's place...

For fun also I don't want predict that..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Now whole family will bechara Arshi...how much j tortured her..

Arshi toh khud maasi ban gayiπŸ˜›

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I don't have hopes on Ani accepting her, but good that J didn't hide it and ran away like her mom and boldly claimed it's his baby.

Shweta, wait what if it j's dream and she is imagining Basus reactions...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi toh khud maasi ban gayiπŸ˜›

Massi or stepmom??

Damn words

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Massi or stepmom??

Damn words

Aadhi step mom maybeπŸ€ͺ

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

J: Uss raat ko hamara hi rahne do.

Ani: Hum ek raat ke liye pati-patni the.

Aaj uss baat ka khulasa ho gaya. Mystery solved. Yeh sub kar liye aur hamein bataye bhi nahi tsk tsk smiley9smiley20

So they both know what happened. Duniya jahan se chupa kar yeh dono apni alag duniya basa liye. ek raat ke liye.

---

Ani will take responsibility of the child that is certain. Ani's core personality is kind and responsible. When he can take care of almost stranger J, and Arshi even after falling out of love with her, there is no other way about his child.

J and Arshi/Shrishti may cause problem for Runak, but Ani will be 200% for Runak. Uska whitewash ho jayega.

---

Mumbai track brought a few things:

- Rejected million times, basically telling the whole world(Arshi and Shrishti) that Ani had proposed her many times. So any intimacy is bcoz he initiated it!

- J informed Shrishti if she messes with her again she will file case against her. Now Shrishti will either take a back seat or play dangerous game behind the scene

- Arshi vocalized that J is not going to be silent anymore ie J cannot be abused and put down anymore.

- J summarized that she owes nothing to anyone including Ani, hisab chukta ho gaya. Now they are on equal footing.

- Besides Ani, RP also knows about Sr Guruji. So does that mean RP is continuing in the show? How is it going to help in revelation of parentage is still maybe undecided.

- J knows how imp sindoor is for BH folks. She definitely must have noticed Arishi and would have realized that nothing more happened after she left and they are not married. I wish she noticed the ring Ani is still wearing. (Tho I notice that he plays with the ring when J topic comes up).

- J-Ani marriage cannot be annulled anymore.

- Bablu and dadu bhai are making decisions.

- Bipasha, Tanu and Laal were shown the door. I wish Thammi and Shubbo were there too ... (ya inko pahle rasta dikha diye)

- yea Appu di is getting married

- Even tho J dedicated the song to Ani "jo mujhe mujh se ziyada samjhte hai", he was thinking it was for Adi. So the joke is on her that isko samjhne wala yeh banda nahi hai. AK seems to be very intuitive character. He is astute about people

Edited by szsiddiqa - 27 days ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shweta, wait what if it j's dream and she is imagining Basus reactions...

Could be, but they are showing her fainting during auditions in BTS Mayuri😁