Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ashu I have also lost all hopes from Anirudh Character

Seems like He wants both the girls by his side only

How can he forget what he did in fever night with Jhanak

Yaa exactly โ€ฆ he remembers everything.. hugging, confessing & all .. smiley29โ€ฆ & what big kaand he did he forgot smiley37smiley44โ€ฆ now his mind is full with dirty thoughts of Jhansk & Adi..
  • He reminds me of Angad character of Kaise yeh pyaar hai smiley37 he was also same like this smiley7
  • shanakanj thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Do you think that he forgot what happened b/n them??

Donโ€™t know but he will definitely pretend that he did not remember. But he knows that they came close during the night. Ab kitna close yeh to ani hi bata paayega ki usko kitna yaad hai. But their rxns are funnysmiley37in bts
    sanfan thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

yes, it looks like a possibility that J wanted to stop the wedding based on the intimacy, but then whatever J did and CA to Ani doesnโ€™t make sense? If she wanted to stop, she would listen to Aniโ€™s feelings and would plot with him but she started to behave opposite. She helped at the wedding, decided to leave, I think she was feeling guilty for what she let to happen in Kashmir, so she decided to serve them to feel less guilt. Maybe she hoped Ani stops the wedding, but he didnโ€™t

Arre but intimacy happened after the wedding was stoppedโ€ฆso how was she going to stop for something that hadnโ€™t happened and if Chandi took leave why did they bring her to Kashmir and stop the wedding through pandit?

Anywaysโ€ฆ. Doesnโ€™t matter what now as we are where we are and Ani is going to get the result of his labour

Dibya_C thumbnail
    Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Do you think that he forgot what happened b/n them??

Before mehendi of Anishit, if you follow their last conversation, his monologue indicated he remembered everything... that's why he questioned Jhanak that why her behaviour changed once he recovered..but these makers are the ultimate paltibaaz..they cunningly made the leads not recall that night so they can conveniently shift the plot...

Even if he remembers, Anirudh is a coward..he himself mentioned to Jhanak that he is ghulaam to this society and his family (and we know to Arshi as well).. moreover his ego is dangerously hurt by Jhanak's repeated rejection.. unfortunately his reasoning has left his side since he has fallen for Jhanak..so in all possibility he will deny the fatherhood claim by Jhanak..

MMR2810 thumbnail
    Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Donโ€™t know but he will definitely pretend that he did not remember. But he knows that they came close during the night. Ab kitna close yeh to ani hi bata paayega ki usko kitna yaad hai. But their rxns are funnysmiley37in bts

Ha...baby doll can't emote..we all know right.

Krushal reaction is funny

1PariGupta thumbnail
    Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly โ€ฆ he remembers everything.. hugging, confessing & all .. smiley29โ€ฆ & what big kaand he did he forgot smiley37smiley44โ€ฆ now his mind is full with dirty thoughts of Jhansk & Adi..

• He reminds me of Angad character of Kaise yeh pyaar hai smiley37 he was also same like this smiley7

Seriously kya se kya bana diya hai Anirudh ko Leena Bitch ne smiley7
    samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

he is good in pretending smiley37โ€ฆhow to save himself from any shitty situations smiley36 smiley36 Ani is well aware smiley15smiley16smiley37 though Jhanak is now smart to understand him.. she nor Arshi believes in him smiley36 still he will stick with his drama smiley16smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ

Today Adi telling J smiley36 script is just like her life situation smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

he already lost his peace of mind.. now for Appu only we see him smiling..he will sure regret.,, even J told him.. can he live without her ,. When he has so much love for her in his heart.. 300 epis & he has no regrets.. donโ€™t know may be on 500 epi he is planning to regretโ€ฆ

Hope this pregnancy track ends soonโ€ฆ acc to bts he may say itโ€™s Adityaโ€™s โ€ฆ as Hiba was telling Krushal.. He has to say his dialogue from Aditya something smiley36โ€ฆ

His mind is now full with Adi being with Jhanak only ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ he only sees what he wants to see ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

initially he was shocked then angry and then Hiba was telling something related to AK. Even then why she is staying back and getting insulted from everyone. I guess first he will tell AK and then she will explain him abt Kashmir night then he might get confused so may be itโ€™s mine but I donโ€™t remember anything . But whatever is I am going to enjoy the episode look at their Rxns jaise koi bhoot dekh liya hosmiley37
    samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Seriously kya se kya bana diya hai Anirudh ko Leena Bitch ne smiley7

from green flag to worst red flag smiley7 & reason is also so silly smiley7 jealousy & rejection smiley39

happy007 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

nahi yaar jhanakโ€™s solo journey fetched them the highest trp more than mental Bose house dramaโ€ฆ trp audience love fl fighting against the world for herself..

and I am sorry I canโ€™t believe they created Mumbai track just because Chandni was on leave.. it was always planned.. jhanakโ€™s career is an important part in this show.. and anishi isnโ€™t going to end even now.. yeh toh likh ke lelo.. ani is going to convince his princess somehow.. and Arshi wonโ€™t lose it to jhanakโ€ฆ

And who said jhanakโ€™s career canโ€™t have drama.. they creates Mumbai track where runak were in the same frame.. they can do it again.. make them cross path.. she can come to Kolkata for shoot..

Ulta her staying in bh and ani accepting the kid ends the drama.. uske baad kya? Bacha and happily ever after? Leena doesnโ€™t stretch a single plot.. every track is for few weeks after which there is 0.1% improvement but overall itโ€™s back to square oneโ€ฆ J in todayโ€™s monologue said she doesnโ€™t want ani to feel guilty.. thatโ€™s what this track will yield.. ani being guilty for losing j and his kid.. but again woh guilt zyaada der tak nahi rahega.. phir ese hi kichenge storyโ€ฆ

I can only say that dekh lena jo hogaโ€ฆ. smiley36