Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Honestly, at this stage I don't want any romance between leads..Jhanak should grow in her career..I may sound insensitive,but she should miscarry..BH people will make her life hell..Anirudh will deny the child to be his own..even if he doesn't, still there should not be a child in this stage of their relationship as well as in her life..her life will be ruined in either way..

I would be more than happy if she grows in her career at the cost of miscarriage. Bcoz ANI will always create problems in her life. but negativity dominate in jhanakland
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri read the comments here for old hag smiley37smiley37… most of the fans have same opinion for her smiley37 everyone remembers the reversal rasam smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-_vm4JvkzD/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Bhuddhiya ko heart attack aa hi jaye show me smiley7

Dimaag kharab hai iss Witch πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ ka

Edited by 1PariGupta - a month ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Now Ani said marriage will be happened only in BH

Si no temple marriage now

After his kaand out who will takes his orders..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I would be more than happy if she grows in her career at the cost of miscarriage. Bcoz ANI will always create problems in her life. but negativity dominate in jhanakland

Yesss..being a mother I should not say this..but it's better for her future only ..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The show was all about getting Haq as wife which she will never get. Career track was just a bluff by makers. It’s not possible to keep two different sets all time so for some time they did this. Main story will always revolve around these 3 idiots Sidney’s can come

In and go when needed

exactly Ani will be in between two sisters with a baby or not let’s see

Otherwise the essence of the story is gone as per the producer interview

the career, father mother track, yeh sab minor things hain, they don’t bring the drama as per Leena who loves to humiliate her leads and PL

I also want positive things for the show, but whenever something positive happens in Jhanakland, something even more negative happens

i wish Runak remained pure and decent

If Ani was doing what he was doing, J shouldn’t have let, I had so much hopes on her, I thought she will never cheat on anyone, not because Arshi is her sister, but because her mother gave her the upbringing that would have stopped her from cheating another woman. I guess I was wrong.

Sorry 😒 to bash Jhanak, I know she might be too young for all what is happening to her in comparison with Ani, but there should be some core value in her that she cannot overlook, I thought that core value is purity of her character, but she gave me dhoka

For a girl her dignity is so much, no? Sorry I am just mood swinging from laughing to sadness smiley36 smiley19smiley37

This story was not made for good, only for how good can lead to more evil and CA

Edited by DiLaila - a month ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

and what exactly will they do with Jhanak doing a movie? Where will be the drama?

Pls understand this show is made for TRP audience not online fans. TRP audience only cares about sasural drama not career. This pregnancy is a plot device to get Jhanak to stay in BH with Anirudh for a long time.

They always planned to show pregnancy only to stop AniShi shaadi. But Chandni asked for leave & they couldn’t. That track is coming now. Mumbai track was a filler only. They are not interested in showing Jhanak’s career, they want to show BH drama.

Anirudh will accept the child & will force Jhanak to stay in BH so that they can move ahead with Appu, Choton & Mimi tracks.

nahi yaar jhanak’s solo journey fetched them the highest trp more than mental Bose house drama… trp audience love fl fighting against the world for herself..

and I am sorry I can’t believe they created Mumbai track just because Chandni was on leave.. it was always planned.. jhanak’s career is an important part in this show.. and anishi isn’t going to end even now.. yeh toh likh ke lelo.. ani is going to convince his princess somehow.. and Arshi won’t lose it to jhanak…

And who said jhanak’s career can’t have drama.. they creates Mumbai track where runak were in the same frame.. they can do it again.. make them cross path.. she can come to Kolkata for shoot..

Ulta her staying in bh and ani accepting the kid ends the drama.. uske baad kya? Bacha and happily ever after? Leena doesn’t stretch a single plot.. every track is for few weeks after which there is 0.1% improvement but overall it’s back to square one… J in today’s monologue said she doesn’t want ani to feel guilty.. that’s what this track will yield.. ani being guilty for losing j and his kid.. but again woh guilt zyaada der tak nahi rahega.. phir ese hi kichenge story…

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

and what exactly will they do with Jhanak doing a movie? Where will be the drama?

Pls understand this show is made for TRP audience not online fans. TRP audience only cares about sasural drama not career. This pregnancy is a plot device to get Jhanak to stay in BH with Anirudh for a long time.

They always planned to show pregnancy only to stop AniShi shaadi. But Chandni asked for leave & they couldn’t. That track is coming now. Mumbai track was a filler only. They are not interested in showing Jhanak’s career, they want to show BH drama.

Anirudh will accept the child & will force Jhanak to stay in BH so that they can move ahead with Appu, Choton & Mimi tracks.

Bold - a pregnancy track seems a ruse already retrofitted into the plot as Jhanak is Urvashi’s daughter so that is understandable that the writers may always planned it but this Chandni story doesn’t fit in as the wedding drama in Kashmir preceded their intimacy so how?

I remember the promo of Jhanak stopping the wedding so was it based on her stopping based on intimacy? Pregnancy kaise ho sakta hain?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/F1nCjcKhXnI?feature=shared Everybody was freezes especially ANI and expression of Arshi was actually funny as if koi toy chin liya hai usse. Everybody looking at ANI to know his reaction. He looked at jiva then Chandni and again Hiba. Tanuja and bips believed. Shubho and Laal saying kya bakwaas kar rahi hai.smiley37smiley37

Edited by shanakanj - a month ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Mayuri Ani ke aaj ke dialogues woh Charsi se apni marriage ko manta hai abhi bhi

Ani se koi hope nahi hai

He is hopeless worst man

Because of his initial selfless acts still am hoping that they will redeem him..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

But it was the solo career track of Jhanak that put the show back to no. 2..even the family drama and Runak could not fetch more than 1.9 trp and fourth place..so much potential...Anirudh's betrayal, her Father revelation, she becoming a star and coming back to take revenge from Mukherjees and Basus..atleast for 6 months they can explore these contents..but ya..I am trying to detach myself from the show..will not watch BH nonsense..

No no in BH house they picked from some low trp to 2.3 and beat Yrkhh..people loved that savage Anirudh , but Jhanak being titular character they need to bring her out of his shadow ...

But trp was picking up then also...