Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Did Krushal anytime say about his sapnas to romance Hiba??

He said in one IV that He n Hiba both nailed intense romantic scenes If director give them n he still waiting for RuNak best romantic scene
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I know even I want to quit for my mental peace but at some point I will hope so.

Seriously. Makers first made us addicted to the show giving such vibrant leads and a compelling storyline..now that we are attached to it, they are serving all the trash they always intended to serve at a later stage.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Every one hates her..including solos and shippers.

exactly.. no one likes her smiley36
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I have zero hopes on Ani now smiley36 don’t know how long they r going to spoil his character smiley29… I haven’t watched new kasauti.. I am fan of old ones only smiley36

Ashu today episode 2 time Ani said about his marriage with Charsi

First jaise meri shaadi hui Dadda ki shaadi hui vaise hi aapki bhi shaadi iss ghar se hi hogi Appu Di

Second time Charsi ko bola tum iss ghar me shaadi karke aayi ho aur Appu Di ne apna pura bacchpan bitaya hai

In Mumbai his monologue about this marriage Jhanak main shaadi puri nahi kar paya mujhse nahi hua

Ani is become double dholki Jo kabhi bhi kahi bhi apne convince ke according bolta hai. Worst ML smiley7

1PariGupta thumbnail

Exactly

....After they are sharing most intimate moments how Ani thought that she is not in love with him.

Mayuri Ani ke aaj ke dialogues woh Charsi se apni marriage ko manta hai abhi bhi

Ani se koi hope nahi hai

He is hopeless worst man

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

Seriously. Makers first made us addicted to the show giving such vibrant leads and a compelling storyline..now that we are attached to it, they are serving all the trash they always intended to serve at a later stage.

With pregnancy anyway no romance even leads are in one frame . First time we got leads who have amazing chemistry in romance still makers did not show anything. Now only eyelocks we will get . Kyonki kaand to kar hi chuke hai ab kuch bacha hai. ANI might be regretting how come i don't remember this. Even they are together no romance now
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

With pregnancy anyway no romance even leads are in one frame . First time we got leads who have amazing chemistry in romance still makers did not show anything. Now only eyelocks we will get . Kyonki kaand to kar hi chuke hai ab kuch bacha hai. ANI might be regretting how come i don't remember this. Even they are together no romance now

Honestly, at this stage I don't want any romance between leads..Jhanak should grow in her career..I may sound insensitive,but she should miscarry..BH people will make her life hell..Anirudh will deny the child to be his own..even if he doesn't, still there should not be a child in this stage of their relationship as well as in her life..her life will be ruined in either way..

Edited by madonna.dibya - a month ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ashu today episode 2 time Ani said about his marriage with Charsi

First jaise meri shaadi hui Dadda ki shaadi hui vaise hi aapki bhi shaadi iss ghar se hi hogi Appu Di

Second time Charsi ko bola tum iss ghar me shaadi karke aayi ho aur Appu Di ne apna pura bacchpan bitaya hai

In Mumbai his monologue about this marriage Jhanak main shaadi puri nahi kar paya mujhse nahi hua

Ani is become double dholki Jo kabhi bhi kahi bhi apne convince ke according bolta hai. Worst ML smiley7

once back to BH he started his fake act.., there in Mumbai he was trying to run behind Jhansk… glad Adi was there with J .. so that he couldn’t do more damage to her..

now bigger damage he did πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ€¦ Pari I have lost all hopes on him.. no hope left now… his character is being spoiled πŸ₯²πŸ€―☹️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Appu marriage they will do it in temple na..

Now Ani said marriage will be happened only in BH

So no temple marriage now

Edited by 1PariGupta - a month ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

this bachcha will be the reason Anirudh will force Jhanak to stay in BH. So yeah he will accept it.

bachcha track is a repeat of their shaadi track where Anirudh went against everyone & forcefully got Jhanak to stay at BH.

That manipulative & gaslighting Anirudh will be back this time shutting up his family for his bachcha instead of Jhanak. He will get annullment cancelled too, so that his precious kabhi na hone wala bachcha doesn’t get called illegitimate. smiley37

Yes agar Jhanak loses it na due to some reason, by god, uski shaamat hai phir tohπŸ˜› he will never forgive herπŸ₯Ή